Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,309 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

In Case You Missed It, Here Is Apostle Suleman's Message For Men (christmas) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Case You Missed It, Here Is Apostle Suleman's Message For Men (christmas) (255 Views)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Missed It, Here Is Apostle Suleman's Message For Men (christmas) by ThankGodkel: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
The Apostle advised men to shun the act of offering money to people they consider as mere girlfriends; urging them never to abandon their parents who might be in need of money.

Recall that the man of God said this during his pre-Christmas message, which he titled ‘Christmas Pressure’.

Below is the message by the Man of God, as quoted:

“When a young man meets a lady, he tells her, "I like you." The lady will then reply, ‘Really’? What are you going to give me?’ Ah! Ah! Is this a commercial transaction?” The Apostle asked, while sounding funny.

“And the young man is on the lookout for something to buy and give to her. Why? In a situation any girl asks you, "What are you going to give to me this Christmas?" respond by asking, "You, what have I received from you? What amount of money have you given to me during Christmas?"

“I am saying this to you now, young man, so you don't have to suffer during and after the Christmas period”.

“Your mum is in the village, your brothers and sisters have not eaten for some days, and your parents are trapped, yet you are saving enough money for Christmas just to present to a girl you are not married to, or have no intention to marry”.

“Is it okay if I offer advice? Turn off your cellphone and put it on around January 2, if you notice somebody is putting you under pressure this December”.

“Turn it on only when you would like to speak to those who are meaingful to you, and then turn it off after that”.

“You can as well block the line that’s putting under pressure, and unblock it after 2nd January”. As the congregation giggled.

“No one should ever put you under any kind of duress. Don't take your own life. Take care of your mother, siblings, and other members of your family”.

“If you have any spare money, give it to the poor”.

The man of God continued “Carry no one on your shoulders. I am speaking to any young fellow in this gathering. Do not give her money for Christmas clothes; instead, give her food items”.

“If you are planning to marry or are already married to someone and God has blessed you, take good care of her”.

“But for someone with whom you have no intention to marry, or have nothing in common with; two of you have no future; nothing at all, let her look after herself while you look after yourself”.

“I am sure some ladies will be saying in their minds, ‘Oh, my goodness! What are you doing, Papa?’

“Look up to the Lord, sister. He (God) is the one who takes care of you. He is the one who supplies you. He will take care of your requirements”.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2021/12/25/apostle-suleman-urges-men-not-to-give-money-to-girls/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Reincarnation As A Christian / Book Written By both God And Satan. / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 61.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.