Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,410 members, 7,964,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) (52289 Views)

Two Suspects Arrested For Kidnapping Of 32 Passengers In Edo (Video) / Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Wraps Of Cocaine Found Inside Body Cream In Edo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by LILTJAY: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bini people are useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Biafraaa: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any successful young boy now is a yahoo boy. What's the evidence he is a yahoo boy? I guess drive a car, own an iPhone and because he returned from ghana. Until proven guilty he is not a Yahoo boy but a suspect.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by zolajpower: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Continue doing your Yahoo but nemesis will catch up with you one day. Keep ripping people off their hard earned money. Run local and see as e go end. You want EFCC that you can bribe abi, see my guy made someone mad and he told me where He did it and it was in Omoku Rivers state. Just pray you don't rip my kind of person, I am ready to spend double of that money to see you suffer. You go fear life.
I beg bros where that place dey for omoku river state? I wan try wan lawyer wen I give money since June but never do anything

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by funshow21: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
haakeem2:
Our ladies won't listen, they would rather go for rough/hard guys,instead of going for gentle mens.
guy which one be gentlemens again?? kwanu!! haba!! rectify that error now!!
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Emarex: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Georgekyrian:

You’re battling depression and frustration put together, like them snatch your babe before cool
Hustling doesn’t change everyone mindset, killer is a killer and a thief is a thief, some that are not yahoo boys are still broke and heartless that they kill at every provocation.. build your business in peace anyone wey rip you use SARS or EFCC track and kill him whatever. But I doubt you have met with yahoo boys before
What's your point
Are you supporting fraud or not?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Probably he was told to kill the person he loves the most,so he will start picking money from client.....God will punish all the yahoo boys for their crimes,they can never get away with it.

God can and will forgive you for committing a mortal sin,but you will still serve the punishment,you can't run away from it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Oga e no get as e want be... even in the land of the spirits there are rules.
No go try serious person wey mind dey back. After wetin I take my eye see for MMM, I no get any type of joy for any yahoo boy or fraudster. If Juju A no fit make the Yahoo boy mad Juju B go do am and mind you 99% of yahoo boys are so daft that they will not think of such fortifications even satan no go put am for their mind.
Abeg shey u fit make that MNM guy mad I wan check something

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ryda:
R.I.P to her

There's something spectacular about some women. They don't listen, they want all the lies you can tell, they love deceit.

Long as you can sponsor there lavish lifestyle, it's a go!
Same things goes with the one who love being beaten by their boyfriend.

They will never listen especially the insatiable ones
not one word against the murderer but you have a lot.to say about the victim cos she is a woman .
Hatred of women no go kill you .

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
DonBenny77:
They should continue gold-digging I won't blame the yahoo boy as usual I will blame the hoe that left her trying boyfriend to hookup with a Ghana burger.
broke and bitter!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by TheTrueSeeker2: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Continue doing your Yahoo but nemesis will catch up with you one day. Keep ripping people off their hard earned money. Run local and see as e go end. You want EFCC that you can bribe abi, see my guy made someone mad and he told me where He did it and it was in Omoku Rivers state. Just pray you don't rip my kind of person, I am ready to spend double of that money to see you suffer. You go fear life.

Do you mean Omoku my hometown?
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Georgekyrian:

You’re battling depression and frustration put together, like them snatch your babe before cool
Hustling doesn’t change everyone mindset, killer is a killer and a thief is a thief, some that are not yahoo boys are still broke and heartless that they kill at every provocation.. build your business in peace anyone wey rip you use SARS or EFCC track and kill him whatever. But I doubt you have met with yahoo boys before

There's nothing u said that negates the points he made

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by SurvivorM(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Georgekyrian:

maybe years back you can say maybe some yahoo boys are not bad but nowadays where 15 years old boys want to drive Benz, 14 years old girls want to carry iPhone 13, the world is so corrupted now that most Yahoo boys like 90% of them are into diabolical means just to make this blood money. And killing is just a little thing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
LILTJAY:
Bini people are useless
EDO people you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by michoim(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yahoo boys and harvesting of female organs are like 5&6...ladies beware

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by SurvivorM(f): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:

abeg tell me the place, someone dey try me
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Biafraaa:
Any successful young boy now is a yahoo boy. What's the evidence he is a yahoo boy? I guess drive a car, own an iPhone and because he returned from ghana. Until proven guilty he is not a Yahoo boy but a suspect.

But is he a murderer?
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Kokaine(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Did God instruct you to keep boyfriends. A boy you don't even know his surname or anything about.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
angry
Journalists needs to censored how do you know he’s a Yahoo boy ? All you guys are interested in is traffic . You’ve lost touch with your primary objective to dish out real information. RIP to the dead .
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
All.the broke, pathetic incels on nairaland will gather here like vultures to celebrate the death of another woman!
In their mind na women like this be d reason why dem no dey get pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by TheTrueSeeker2: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Biafraaa:

Are you the Osas?

Abeg come forward and prove your innocence,
but until then, Osas is a messed up Yahoo boy

He'd better stop running and simply hand himself over

The Govt should immediately declare every young girl in Edo state as an endangered species in this era of yahoo boy.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Someodds: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
U and ir daughter is useless. Wen she de bring de come house shey u follow de chop abi? Did you ask her wia she's getting them from. Useless parenting. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by naikeboy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Girls wan use iPhone na so they will keep dying
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Zion243(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Girls will continue to be a victim of ritualist as long as they're only after the fast money and fast cars guys!
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
broke and bitter!
Olosho and hungry

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by StarGra: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Girls would never listen...

Do a survey today and you would find out that girls would prefer a Yahoo boy to a guy hustling legitimately....

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by chocboi78(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
What gruesome act.. authorities should act swiftly to apprehend and persecute this evil culprit..
So unfortunate for the lady.
Guys pls decease from the mentality of fast money and cars.
Ladies also stop goin after made guys u know that are into illegal stuffs.
Everyone should live and .....
Well we should just live.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by KingDash: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dshocker:
Probably he was told to kill the person he loves the most,so he will start picking money from client.....God will punish all the yahoo boys for their crimes,they can never get away with it.

God can and will forgive you for committing a mortal sin,but you will still serve the punishment,you can't run away from it.
bros calm down, yahoo boys na people children too, this guy na ritualist no be yahoo boy.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Edo and Yahoo plus up are like 5 & 6. My friends over there dey gist me dier tori like say tomorrow no dey.

Rip to the dead. Next time, no follow fast lane or lavish lifestyle. It never ends well.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Legendoo: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yahoo

Prostitution

Drug's

Leading to loss of life.

You still can't connect the dots.

We gotta to fix this problem as a collective.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
So he killed her, harvested her organs, and left her body in his apartment?

Abeg, we the readers no stupid like that
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
cherishmichael:
Sorry oo, but i must say this genuine guys are out there struggling for the good, girl don't like slow money na, so she has gone for the fastest means and ended up faster as well!. sad
Na so
Re: Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
You see that your broke boyfriend with genuine big dreams?
Just support am.
E get why!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes / Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.