Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,236 members, 7,884,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) (64443 Views)

Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures / Swedish Man Is In Court For Killing 3 People. See Him All Smiles In Court! / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by klever18(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
MikeMicheal:

Just sent something.
Complimens of the season
boss show me love to please 3130146802 first Bank.thanks in advance
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Bayaar02(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
If na Naija, 20yrs don join foram.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one weak me walai
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by princewarri1985: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wow! See her fine dimple, initially when i first read the headline before reading the story, i said to myself that it has to be another white trash because they are very synonymous in murdering their partner i never knew a black woman was involved here

1 Like

Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by hammer567: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
SHE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE GOING FOR A WHITE MAN AS HER FIANCE.

ANYMORE OF U CRAZY BITCHES GETTING HIGH OFF FEMINISM SHOULD HEAD TO THE WHITE SIDE, BIKO.

US BLACK BROTHERS DONT PLAY THIS...
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by baralatie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
accused of killing her boyfriend, Harrison Foster (right), 34, with a sword on Christmas Eve after taking methamphetamine earlier in the day.

Take note: After taking Mkpumiri she slew her fiancé with the sword on Christmas Day (Nigeria)!
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Alexpetra: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Explorers:
A Missouri woman was pictured with the bright smile on her face after being charged with killing her fiance with a sword on Christmas Eve after the couple was high on meth.

Brittany Wilson, 32, was found outside the Cape Girardeau home she shared with 34-year-old Harrison Stephen Foster with blood on her clothing and a sword lying in the front yard.

Wilson had called police shortly after 11p.m. on Friday to report that she had killed Foster with a sword, cops said.

She told investigators that she believed he had several other entities living in his body, and she was setting him free by stabbing him, police said

After officers arrested Wilson, they went inside the home and found her Harris dead with several fresh stab wounds.

Wilson and Foster were planning to get married after they sharing on Facebook their engagement on April 17.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10346849/Woman-smiles-mugshot-arrested-killing-boyfriend-sword-taking-meth.html
wow... what a bright � smile
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by greggng: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
When her eye clear she will begging the executioner for forgiveness when the leathal injection will be administered
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by NybenSBF101(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Black women and drugs
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by bluefilm: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ndi mkpurummiri
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wahala no kon too much like this
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mrsoft3:
What can one call this now.... Lord have mercy o, make we know meet this kind of person

Den plenty for Naija.

Na dem dey take meth (meth).

It's the same drug that messed this lady up.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by whippersnapper(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fine woman. See her dimples. She's going to waste her kpekus in jail. Damn nigress

1 Like

Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by jcent2611: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
she still dey smile...dis one na federal government go table him matter....for a life sentence imprisonment
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Kingcalls: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Explorers:
Brittany Wilson (left), 32, is accused of killing her boyfriend, Harrison Foster (right), 34, with a sword on Christmas Eve after taking methamphetamine earlier in the day.

Wilson and Foster's home at 378 Barberry Street in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, where officers responded to her 911 call on Christmas Eve at 11p.m.

Wilson was being held Sunday in lieu of $2 million bond. She has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

Its certain his a simped....thats their look... this is what u get when u decide to be a fool for a girl

1 Like

Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by InHeaven(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fulfilled. Alright
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by sameks08(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
meth is the cause and the woman will bear the consequence PLS avoid meth is very dangerous
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jidemoo:
Things dey happen in this world.

Seems she is possessed coupled with the fact that she is into drugs.

She's not possessed, Meth is a 'demonic' substance.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by emerich(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Explorers:

Amen o. Beautiful face, evil mind.
See her pretty dimples...
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by pacespot(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
First degree murder, she has more time to smile in jail when her black ass is turned into a toy by prison warders. The world is crazy these days.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by wiseone28: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
She was on Her Royal Highness

1 Like

Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
IF you are here and using any drugs more than Maryjane, stop now.
Pity your loved ones. Stop the Bleep now.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by mu2sa2: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Are they muslims, Christians or Buddhists?
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Frales6(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
The man face sef......make I laff small first b4 I type wetin dey my mind.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
I fear and run away from anything commitment....call me paranoid I don't give 2 fvcks
I've seen a lot in this my life and now I know your closest friends and family are the ones to whom you're most vulnerable...the punch that knocks you out is the one you never see coming unfortunately for that guy he found out late like a ghost staring at his own obituary.
So sad cases like this justifies my withdrawal from anything commitment.
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

......Most of dem dey possessed!
Na how you tame the spirit matters.
Haven't you asked why they rush to fall during anointing services?
Yeah..

She is possessed..

Possessed by MKPURUMIRI..
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by frankson1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
illicit:
meth shocked

I thought there's no "meth in "saner climes" because this can't happen in "saner climes"
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
frankson1:

I thought there's no "meth in "saner climes" because this can't happen in "saner climes"

shocked

That's Meth
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by irunoko(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ObaKlaz:
Your brainless head would look good hanging on a spike while everyone comments on how cute the one who decapitated you looks.

Dumbass beech!
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Explorers:
Brittany Wilson (left), 32, is accused of killing her boyfriend, Harrison Foster (right), 34, with a sword on Christmas Eve after taking methamphetamine earlier in the day.

Wilson and Foster's home at 378 Barberry Street in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, where officers responded to her 911 call on Christmas Eve at 11p.m.

Wilson was being held Sunday in lieu of $2 million bond. She has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

Awon Mpuru Mmiri gangs....
Re: Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Such a beautiful smile. What a waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.