Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? (1732 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Not Happy With PDP – Ohanaeze / Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by IgboExit: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2021
What makes Ndigbo peculiar is our industry and drive. However, what we have in common with other Africans is the traditional lack of strategic insight. Why are we still relaxed in Nigeria, which is akin to being at ease in a house about to be engulfed in an inferno?
With what is happening in the north, do Ndigbo really think that those Jihadists will just relax after conquering the north? Do we really believe that those northern politicians and Fulani elites arming them would stop after all the north have come under the banner of Boko Haram or ISWAP?

The north is already technically under sharia as seen from having Hisbah police and their own judicial system. If they're not satisfied with those, why would Boko Haram or ISWAP be satisfied with just conquering the north? All over the world, what we have seen is that these terrorists are NEVER satisfied until they take over whole countries for Allah as recently seen with what has happened in Afghanistan. Remember that these terrorists are determined and resilient. If they could defeat the Russians and Americans, Nigerian rag-tag army is a piece of cake, especially considering the fact that salafist moles are entrenched in the compromised military.

Why are Ndigbo not planning ahead? Do we want to perish with Nigeria knowing that what the salafists have is time. It took them some 20 years to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan and some 20 to defeat the Americans. Now they have their price. For Nigeria, I doubt that it'll take them half that time. I really think that they're bidding their time because their people are now in power. That's why they have not attacked FCT despite having Niger state in the bag.

What should Ndigbo do?

1) We should start forming real coalitions with all Igbo nationalists home and abroad.
2) Igbo exit should not be left for just one group.
3) Igbo intellectuals and technocrats should be fully involved.
4) Training of Ndigbo in foreign military academies should be part of this plan.
5) All the appuntenances of a new state should be groomed for the future disintegration of Nigeria
6) An active defense plan should be drawn for eventual showdown with Muslim terrorists from the north when the Nigerian military eventually caves in.
7) Igbo unions should be reactivated from the clan to international level for effective sensitization of Ndigbo.

We must not be taken unawares.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Yuakwon3: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Igbos leaders are unrealistic cowards they don't learn they don't see they don't act

Muslims attended Church on Christmas day and they're all happy without understanding the motives, they're busy building empires in the north and West, igbos are candle in the wind

2 Likes

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Investigative: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Fulani bandit in our forest and buhari that’s is sending his fellow uniform terrorist can confirm we are prepared

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by flokii: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
@OP I'd like to throw an honest question to you and I want you to give an honest answer... would you have made this statement if Igbos were the ones controlling the centre like it was in the first republic when Azikiwe was president and Tafawa Balewa prime minister?

Would this have crossed your mind if Jonathan got a second term with his Igbo backbones taking up all the positions in government?

Even with all the unrest and hostilities in South East, your people are still in every nook and cranny of this country doing business feely and mixing with others.. if they ask you to leave now, you'll cry to UN, US, ICC etc. that Nigerians hate you.

What exactly is wrong with you people and who is holding you back in Nigeria??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by alanto: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Joseph Na learner where this people dey.
They mixed Jonah and Joseph together.

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by alanto: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
flokii:
@OP I'd like to throw an honest question to you and I want you to give an honest answer... would you have made this statement if Igbos were the ones controlling the centre like it was in the first republic when Azikiwe was president and Tafawa Balewa prime minister?

Would this have crossed your mind if Jonathan got a second term with his Igbo backbones taking up all the positions in government?

Even with all the unrest and hostilities in South East, your people are still in every nook and cranny of this country doing business feely and mixing with others.. if they ask you to leave now, you'll cry to UN, US, ICC etc. that Nigerians hate you.

Let me add a question that’s been repeated many times.
If igbos really believe in Biafra why do they run out of Biafra enmass?
Only about 30% of Igbo population lives in Biafraland why is this so?

5 Likes

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by louqas: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
IgboExit:
What makes Ndigbo peculiar is our industry and drive. However, what we have in common with other Africans is the traditional lack of strategic insight. Why are we still relaxed in Nigeria, which is akin to being at ease in a house about to be engulfed in an inferno?
With what is happening in the north, do Ndigbo really think that those Jihadists will just relax after conquering the north? Do we really believe that those northern politicians and Fulani elites arming them would stop after all the north have come under the banner of Boko Haram or ISWAP?

The north is already technically under sharia as seen from having Hisbah police and their own judicial system. If they're not satisfied with those, why would Boko Haram or ISWAP be satisfied with just conquering the north? All over the world, what we have seen is that these terrorists are NEVER satisfied until they take over whole countries for Allah as recently seen with what has happened in Afghanistan. Remember that these terrorists are determined and resilient. If they could defeat the Russians and Americans, Nigerian rag-tag army is a piece of cake, especially considering the fact that salafist moles are entrenched in the compromised military.

Why are Ndigbo not planning ahead? Do we want to perish with Nigeria knowing that what the salafists have is time. It took them some 20 years to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan and some 20 to defeat the Americans. Now they have their price. For Nigeria, I doubt that it'll take them half that time. I really think that they're bidding their time because their people are now in power. That's why they have not attacked FCT despite having Niger state in the bag.

What should Ndigbo do?

1) We should start forming real coalitions with all Igbo nationalists home and abroad.
4) Training of Ndigbo in foreign military academies should be part of this plan.
5) All the appuntenances of a new state should be groomed for the future disintegration of Nigeria
6) An active defense plan should be drawn for eventual showdown with Muslim terrorists from the north when the Nigerian military eventually caves in.
7) Igbo unions should be reactivated from the clan to international level for effective sensitization of Ndigbo.

You missed the most inportant thing ibos should do first

LEAVE NIGERIA EN MASSE AND RELOCATE BACK EAST....you cant raise so much alarm with such certainty and still have ibos trooping into the jihadist infested region by the second....you are either lying or misinformed or deliberately leading your people to avoidable death.

START A CAMPAIGN FOR IBOS TO RELOCATE EN MASSE BACK TO THE EAST....

I swear if 70% ibos do this....you have biafra the next day
But
70% ibos wont......

Why are you even bothered about juhadists overrunning the east....just 30% of ibos live there anyway....and a vast majority of ibos already live under sharia law in the north......youre just unnecessarily paranoid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

Let me add a question that’s been repeated many times.
If igbos really believe in Biafra why do they run out of Biafra enmass?
Only about 30% of Igbo population lives in Biafraland why is this so?
Where did you get this your stats from grin

There are more Igbos in igbo land than we have outside igbo land, unless you wan tell me Igbos are the absolute majority in Nigeria
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by helinues: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Some of you people are short sighted..

Is Buhari a life president?

If we can survive the past 6 years of his tenure, why can't we endure till he completes his second term in 2 years time .

Is that why you people decided to turn your region into mini war zone? Because you despite Buhari, because Boko Haram that have been operating in North for over 2 decades yet nothing as such in the Southern region?

Well, let me burst your bubble. Nigeria is not dividing any time soon .

Know that and have peace

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by alanto: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

There are more Igbos in igbo land than we have outside igbo land, unless you wan tell me Igbos are the absolute majority in Nigeria
That exactly my point. Except Igbo is the majority in Nigeria if you consider all the igbos outside igboland then there can’t be more than 20 to 25 percent living in igboland. You must first consider that igbos are found even in the most remote part of Nigeria just like they are found all over the world and the world at large. Including far away Asia. I hope you get my point.
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by helinues: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Almost half of Indigenous Igbo's are residing outside their region..

3 Likes

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by christistruth01: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yuakwon3:
Igbos leaders are unrealistic cowards they don't learn they don't see they don't act

Muslims attended Church on Christmas day and they're all happy without understanding the motives, they're busy building empires in the north and West, igbos are candle in the wind

The Problem with many Igbo Leaders is that they do not feel the Pains of their People especially when there is food in their own bellies

Just look at how Ojukwu was acting arrogant and high Posing for the International News Media like a Supermodel while his own People were dying of Starvation in Millions

When it was time for him to Sacrifice his own life for his People he fled without thinking twice

It took Gen Effiong an Ibibio Officer to conclude that the suffering of the People was too great and the War needed to end Immediately with Biafra's Surrender

Ojukwu who had Engineered the Biafran Catastrophe was nowhere to be found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVp03yKC03o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrMmaLgOc8

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Malawian(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Igbos can't be destroyed in a single night and believe me when I tell you this, if the Jihadists fail to finish us off before morning of the next day, it will be war.
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by alanto: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
ebufa:

better go and pick your brain from the septic tank you left it in! people wake up and just begin to type rubbish!
Where the lie? Oya swear with your life that you reside in SE Nigeria.
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Emmajn1: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
you spoke well my biafran brother.
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by chrisxxx(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
IgboExit:

What should Ndigbo do?

Fulani and Muslims don't attack or wage an open war of invasion. In other words they don't attack you by themselves they use proxy. They use your people to do the job.
The very best way truly though may sound harsh is to lynch or exile never to return any person who convert.
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Banmeallday: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Every freakin election period Igbo are not prepared.....

But it is by design....by others and by Ndigbo.

See Umahi, he says he has orgasm thinking about APC and Buhari...

Celebrities like Cubana although not a politician are there dancing up and down until EFCC threatens them

Lagosian Igbos are taking selfies talking rubbish and asking for you to vote them President of the Nigg Area

Businessmen like Onyeama are leaving their business to go To Super Eagles abi Chickens to preach national unity...

ANd on and on and on....when the obvious choice is there for them...

Things continue to fall apart
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Banmeallday: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
christistruth01:

The Problem with Igbo Leaders is that they do not feel the Pains of their People especially when there is food in their own bellies

Just look at how Ojukwu was acting arrogant and high Posing for the International News Media like a Supermodel while his own People were dying of Starvation in Millions

When it was time for him to Sacrifice his own life for his People he fled without thinking twice

It took Gen Effiong an Ibibio Officer to conclude that the suffering of the People was too great and the War needed to end Immediately with Biafra's Surrender

Ojukwu who had Engineered the Biafran Catastrophe was nowhere to be found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVp03yKC03o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrMmaLgOc8

Ojukwu did what you nor your papa dem can never do......risking his life for others at a time your mets are busy wasting money at clubs and sections and bythces

Gowon, who today is NO WHERE to be found was used to transform the then potentially viable Nigger Area into the shythole Zoo it is today.

Buhari was around then...and today in his old age (if that is actually Buhari by the way) he has no shame going to a White mans country to get his diapers changed or receive aspirin.

You blackies really smell foul....

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by udele1: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
You should be worried about the canibals conquering the east and eating all Igbo's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by christistruth01: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Banmeallday:

Ojukwu did what you nor your papa dem can never do......risking his life for others at a time your mets are busy wasting money at clubs and sections and bythces

Gowon, who today is NO WHERE to be found was used to transform the then potentially viable Nigger Area into the shythole Zoo it is today.

Buhari was around then...and today in his old age (if that is actually Buhari by the way) he has no shame going to a White mans country to get his diapers changed or receive aspirin.

You blackies really smell foul....

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/ojukwu-wept-under-my-shoulder-for-forgiveness-over-role-in-war-%E2%80%95-amb-ukume/amp/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by 00FFT00(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2021
flokii:

Since you're at variance with the questions asked, let me ask you counter questions.

a. If a president of Igbo extraction was at the center, would the north accept nepotism at the current levels?.

b. Would the northern establishment accept an unprovoked militarization of their region by a president of Igbo extraction who oversees pinpoint murder and complete destabilization of the livelihoods of northern people?

c. Why did this same north connive with Tinubu to oust Jonathan who was on the brink of at least containing the activities of Boko Haram with the deployment of mercenary forces?

d. Would the north accept in the manner we see in Nigeria today, a total marginalization from governance from a president of Igbo extraction?

Listen, there are no hostilities in the Southeast. What you have there is a state imported carnage aimed at achieving a set objective. The people cannot be reasonably expected to cower in and swallow these cowardly atrocities without a response in any way they can muster.

Jonathan by the way is an Ogbia man. What exactly is his connection to Igbo?.

As for what is holding "them" back in Nigeria?. You.

They have unequivocally asked to leave this fraudulent contraption. That, not once. What was your response?. Violence.

1 Like

Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Of course it is one of the heavily guarded secrets of Nigeria. Igbos are the most populous single ethnic group in Nigeria. To dwmonstre this point, Igbos have successively clamored for the inclusion of ethnic group as a heading in the national census. Do you know what? Both the North and South West said no to that. What are they afraid of?
alanto:

That exactly my point. Except Igbo is the majority in Nigeria if you consider all the igbos outside igboland then there can’t be more than 20 to 25 percent living in igboland. You must first consider that igbos are found even in the most remote part of Nigeria just like they are found all over the world and the world at large. Including far away Asia. I hope you get my point.
Re: Why is Ndigbo Not Prepared for The Coming Storm? by kasheemawo(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2021
IgboExit:

What should Ndigbo do?

you forgot beerfraud dollars

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:Wike Doesn't Deserve To Be A VP Let Alone President..Ned Nwoko / Nuhu Ribadu Allegedly Picks Sen. Grace Bent As Running Mate. / This Creature Doesn’t Have A Brain, Stupidity After Stupidity"- FFK Tackles ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.