Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari (712 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by CitynewsNG(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2021
President Buhari was in Borno State few days ago to commission some of the projects executed by Gov Zulum's Administration.

In spite of the peace that have eluded that state in years, it's good to always read about sprawling Developmental projects from Borno State under Prof. Babagana Zulum.

I had posted similar videos and pictures like here in the last few years of the 2yrs administration of Zulum and these are three other projects that were started and delivered under between 2020 to 2021.

First, The Tijani Bolori Mega Secondary School Kushari, then the Custom Road Flyover in Maiduguri, which is the first of its kind in the 45yrs old State and in the entire North Eastern Nigeria and ofcourse the 10Km Maiduguri -Muna Road.

It feels great to see what Borno would have looked like if only the bandits give peace a chance. I must say Maiduguri by what I have read over the years and watched in videos, used to be a great beautiful city, such that it is even called the "Home of Peace" until everything went sour in the last few years.

I hope Gov Zulum will continue to protect his people and give the common people in the state a sense of Hope.

�InsideBorno

© OmoElublog

Re: Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by CitynewsNG(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2021
The Tijani Bolori Mega Secondary School Kushari.

See the video of all the 4 projects Commissioned here on 23rd December 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNHd2_ZEq3I

Re: Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by CitynewsNG(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2021
More pictures..

Re: Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by CitynewsNG(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2021
More pictures

Re: Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one from the Governor of Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by dedonfranco(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
This is Borno state.

Nnamdi Kanu didn't know charity beings at home.

For the last 8 years He has been talking about Buhari, He hasn't said anything about His state Governor.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Under Prof Zulum: Commissioned Projects By President Buhari by helinues: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Gov Zulum was born to serve.

All the best to him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP Sharing Money In Naka, Begging People Not To Decamp (Photos) / Some Facts About Igbo That You May Not Know / Police Arrest Man With 126 Anti Aircraft Bullets ‘meant To Fight IPOB’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.