Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) (32474 Views)

Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
ugly yoruba gal
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by phenase(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin

Infant she should have accepted the dollar bill and watch what next. Whichever way used to win the heart na way grin. grin grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
zolajpower:

grin grin grin my brother ibo's call am orlu china grin . If it be sey na calabar man . Na Dem like china , Lebanese and India work pass grin
Igbo's not Ibo's
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by bakesntakes(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Proud ingrate

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and cash by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Exkandayee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin
兄弟,请任何更新,没有任何进展,请帮助兄弟,我是一个真正的骗子
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by nachisunday(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Exkandayee:
兄弟,请任何更新,没有任何进展,请帮助兄弟,我是一个真正的骗子
few are fools. I come in peace
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
She first took it, but when she realised it was the smallest dick of them all

Aunty said, no thanks cheesy
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

Your grammar goes to show I’m wasting my time educating you .. “you wanna keep playing games with yourself” grin grin Words are wasted on you ...
Big man well done.. grin..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Bigpapi: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Better...before preek rise am

Ntoor!!! Mumu

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by proxillin(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
this girl is ugly, but she carry for back...

let her give birth once like this, she will be like those mama wey dey sell ogbono and creyfish for oyingbo market..

her songs are hyped anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
It would've made the fan happy if she had accepted it.
She does not want the fan to waste his/her hard earned money on her.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Exceed15: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

What would you do if someone you are financially better than offer you #100 ?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tems Na the real deal..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Freedom34: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Folabifreeman:
After Tems don shake yansh for close to 1 hour na 1 dollar which is 550 naira u fit dash a whole Tems baby. grin grin

Asin, some ppl just don't know how to respect themselves.
One dollaz?

Did she say she's a pole dancer?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why she collected it in first plc? She think say na 100bucks grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
she grabbed it keenly, I suspect if it was a $20 note or bigger she may have accepted. $1 is too small by time convert it to Naira she may find it's of no value.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Ttjj: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by nku5: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Very silly of her. Fan dash you money from him church mind you first took the money and rejected it when you saw it was small.

Yeye behaviour. Very crude, I been dey think this girl get class pass this kind display

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2021
nNEOo:
She wasn't even supposed to collect the money from the fan...now she have ended up embarrassing herself.

Well, it is a two way thing... She ought not and she ought to. At the end of it, she embarrassed herself, that might be her downfall from grace to grass.

grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
boss ahbeg reply PM
著名老板
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ayobami7:
著名老板
I be street nigga trying to sustain boss, I'm not famous. I just buy wechat ahbeg I need small format to guide me
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

Make she accept am make una come begin call am hungry girl abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Gets Secretly Engaged To Lover In Texas [PICS] / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / Sophia Momodu Rocks Red Swimsuit In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.