Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! (563 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Today i was supposed to talk about the body counts of women and men should be affected by the s£xual past of their spouce and that thread was supposed to be initiated at 10am this morning which was my usual posting schedule on a daily basis. Not until i stumbled upon a thread initiated by some female on this section allegedly "Giving accounts of the opinions of other men on male rape victims".

Yesterday i was pissed and if you all go through my profile, you will see exactly why, i was trying to regroup myself after terribly relapsing to my rage and paranoia yesterday until today when things began to look like the world hates me or whatever i'm fighting for this whole time!

Imagine somebody that is said to completely sane coming out to say it is impossible for a male to be raped because according to your subtlely down syndromized brain, Male Victims Enjoy It And Then So Should Not Be Considered Rape Victims!!

WOW!! THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm so demotivated right now honestly, i would say i'm pissed but lately, it seems thats the norm for me.
Our little boys are doomed with this setting honestly!
What is really annoying to me right now is the fact that its men coming out to say this rubbish the most and then feminists take advantage of this ideology to further cage and demoralize men!

RAPE IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK IT IS!!!
Fvvvvvvvvvvvck!!! The whole world is against masculinity can't you all see it?!

I clearly explained this in the SAVE HIM PROJECT, The word RAPE is misinterpreted and overly hyped in a way that only men can commit this crime!

Rape is so centred around forceful penetration thats why only men seems to be the only people who can commit it because obviously only men can penetrate but the moment people begin to understand the fact that it goes way beyond that, the better people can grasp the true diversity of this offence!

I HATE MY FELLOW MEN HONESTLY! I mean, how can my fellow man be so daft because of pvvssy!

Still Typing.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
RAPE is simply the act of grooming, coersing or just generally taking advantage of your prowesses over another human being to satisfy your s£xual lust!! In the case of men, it is mostly the use of brute and strength but i in the case of the woman it is most likely the use of higher knowledge!!

STOP SAYING HE ENJOYS IT!!
God i feel like i'm going to explode on this one fvvvck!!
I ENJOYED IT BACK THEN!! Yes i did! I wanted more and more, but what about now??!
I'm a fvvcking freak on the loose with nothing but RAPE, RAPE, RAPE lingering in my head, thats the kind of sexx drive i have, thats what turn me on! I want to forcefully penetrate a random girl in the corner, i love to think about it that i'm actually fantasizing about it right now and i swear it feels good!!
AM I THE KIND OF PERSON YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE EXPOSED TO?? ANSWER ME!!

Like i said, i enjoyed it back then, but do i like what i turned to be today??
Its not about who enjoys it, its about how it affects him later!

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
i was gonna type another epistle on this shiit, but you know what? fvvck it.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! by Enigma2049(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
That stupid line of "he enjoyed it ". It gets me irritated. Like people who say that, are they mad or something? Whether he enjoyed it or not is irrelevant, what matters is that rape occurred. Some idiots even go to the extent of asking the man/boy why he got an erection, Asin? So let's turn the tables a little bit, if a woman gets wet or orgasms while being raped, does that mean she enjoyed it? Or does it justify what was done to her? Seriously we need to reassess a lot of things. Men can be raped too. All the focus is on the girl child, while everyone neglects the boy child and yet these mofos want a better society. Ok no problem.

(1) (Reply)

Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) / Stop Looking For Ready-made Husbands, Charly Boy Tells Ladies / Confessions From Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.