Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven (580 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven by samdigo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hey guys from my understanding of heaven, it for Righteous, holy and perfect people; whom at both clean outwardly and inwardly. When I pose the question to ordinary people, they would always respond by saying yes they would make heaven. When I ask them why, they would say something like this. " well I try to be respectful, and care for others, and besides I haven't killed anybody or been locked up." my question is that is this the criteria to enter heaven, and do people even take heaven seriously any more?
Re: Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven by obowunmi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
Heaven is a myth.
Re: Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven by obowunmi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ðip▓§hïtë:

dont mind obowunmi. hefvin is nut a meat.

Heaven indeed is NOT a meat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven by manmustwac(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
@poster
you have a very good point there. In nigeria the corrupt politicians, police officers {that take bribe shoot and rape innocent civilians} armed robbers and boko haram all believe they will make heaven. but me i agree with the statement below

obowunmi:

Heaven is a myth.
Re: Why Does Everybody Think They Would Go To Heaven by seyibrown(f): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
I don't think everybody thinks/believes they will go to heaven, rather, many people HOPE they will, some (minority of the world population) BELIEVE they will, and the rest DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS A HEAVEN anyway!

(1) (Reply)

The Daily Walk At Home / There Is No God And Religion Is Bullshit ! The World Is In Great Peril. / The Enmity Of Carnal Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.