Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. (9612 Views)

I Never Knew Owerri Was This Developed. Chai, Propagandists Have Deceived Us / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Have you bathe today?

Senior man.
My boy, I'm ain't from Enugu neither do I reside there, I'm just stating the facts here cos I had been to both cities, again I'm ain't those that evaluated the both cities on google and gave their findings and scores. There isn't no where on any search apps where Uyo comes even close to Enugu in been good let alone before it. PH doesn't even come before Enugu let alone Uyo, or are u also implying that Uyo is more developed than PH? Owerri is even better than Uyo let alone Enugu. My friend is at the heart of Uyo, which is plaza and i had bin there, in fact it was from his mouth i heard it first that Owerri is better than Uyo and now u want to compare Uyo to Enugu? My boy wake up ok. I have nothing against Uyo or Akwa Ibom people, in fact one of ur brothers served me for many years and if he read ur response to me here he will fight u. I love Uyo too but I'm just telling u facts here. Enugu is on the hill and that's even where it derives its name from, so there's always a scarcity of water and that isn't even peculiar to Enugu alone, as some developed countries of the world do experience the same some times. Shortage of water can happen any where in the world no matter how developed. Google about scarcity of water in the US and then come back and talk to me. My boy we ain't no mate in any thing ok, forget that internet had given people the privilege to talk to people they would never have bin able to cross in life. Some wise ones make good use of that opportunity to get some thing good from those people that internet had offered them the opportunity to meet while some foolish ones abuse it. This my last response to u. Have a blessed year. Goodbye.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
nwadikeokey11:
My boy, I'm ain't from Enugu neither do I reside there, I'm just stating the facts here cos I had been to both cities, again I'm ain't those that evaluated the both cities on google and gave their findings and scores. There isn't no where on any search apps where Uyo comes even close to Enugu in been good let alone before it. PH doesn't even come before Enugu let alone Uyo, or are u also implying that Uyo is more developed than PH? Owerri is even better than Uyo let alone Enugu. My friend is at the heart of Uyo, which is plaza and i had bin there, in fact it was from his mouth i heard it first that Owerri is better than Uyo and now u want to compare Uyo to Enugu? My boy wake up ok. I have nothing against Uyo or Akwa Ibom people, in fact one of ur brothers saved me for many years and if he read ur responds to me here he will fight u. I love Uyo too but I'm just telling u the fact here. Enugu is on the hill and that's even where it derives its name from, so there's always a scarcity of water and that isn't even peculiar to Enugu alone, as some developed countries of the world do experience the same some times. Shortage of water can happen any where in the world no matter how developed. Google about scarcity of water in the US and then come back and talk to me. My boy we ain't no mate in any thing ok, forget that internet had given people the privilege to talk to people they would never have bin able to cross in life. Some wise ones make good use of that opportunity to get some thing good from those people that internet had offered them the opportunity to meet while some foolish ones abuse it. This my last response to u. Have a blessed year. Goodbye.
[/s] Fool me once..

Keep denying your jungle that people don't bath for days.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Fool me once..

Keep denying your jungle that people don't bath for days.
see this one , if you bring all the high brow areas in uyo is not even up to golf estate estate. that's your shelter afrique, osogoma and ewet all combined.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
see this one , if you bring all the high brow areas in uyo is not even up to golf estate estate. that's your shelter afrique, osogoma and ewet all combined.
You should have read what brought argument first..

Are you one of the chest beater?

Or people that have not taken their bath for days now?
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
You should have read what brought argument first..

Are you one of the chest beater?

Or people that have not taken their bath for days now?
go and sleep joor,uyo is a village to compare to Enugu. beside not every place lacks water in Enugu. I am very sure you have never seen a pipe borne water from a water board
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
go and sleep joor,uyo is a village to compare to Enugu. beside not every place lacks water in Enugu. I am very sure you have never seen a pipe borne water from a water board
Do you want to take over from him?

Oya tell me what makes Enugu better than Uyo?

just 5.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Do you want to take over from him?

Oya tell me what makes Enugu better than Uyo?

just 5.
like I said to you previously, just a tiny part of Enugu is better and larger than all your three best Estate in uyo.it will take 100yrs for uyo to match Enugu. most of your citizens are just Keke riders , empty road everywhere is what you want to compare African largest housing project.o' boy park well one side
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
okeyglm:
like I said to you previously, just a tiny part of Enugu is better and larger than all your three best Estate in uyo.it will take 100yrs for uyo to match Enugu. most of your citizens are just Keke riders , empty road everywhere is what you want to compare African largest housing project.o' boy park well one side
[/s] You can't convince me pissed off

You guys should always stop this chest beating.

That is the behavior that pissed off we southerners.

You guys keep saying Enugu is better than Uyo, just tell me 5 things that makes it better you start talking about building that is private own.

Which i still know those building those houses majority don based there.

You talked about keke is Enugu keke free or everyone in Enugu is rich?

As far as Nigeria is concern all the states faces the same challenges even Lagos and Abuja.

Majority of Nigeria citizens sleep without food and it happens in all states.

Erosion is eating up Enugu and lack of water there you boast of nonsense building as if there are no buildings here.

Go and take your bath first abeg.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
You can't convince me pissed off

You guys should always stop this chest beating.

That is the behavior that pissed off we southerners.

You guys keep saying Enugu is better than Uyo, just tell me 5 things that makes it better you start talking about building that is private own.

Which i still know those building those houses majority don based there.

You talked about keke is Enugu keke free or everyone in Enugu is rich?

As far as Nigeria is concern all the states faces the same challenges even Lagos and Abuja.

Majority of Nigeria citizens sleep without food and it happens in all states.

Erosion is eating up Enugu and lack of water there you boast of nonsense building as if there are no buildings here.

Go and take your bath first abeg.
mu.mu. uyo is Keke capital of Nigeria. the only available job for akwa ibiom youth is to drive Keke. uyo village is what you want to compare to Enugu . your head no well at all. gba fo there
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
mu.mu. uyo is Keke capital of Nigeria. the only available job for akwa ibiom youth is to drive Keke. uyo village is what you want to compare to Enugu . your head no well at all. gba fo there
Oga just list 5 things that makes Enugu better than Uyo.

Is it too much to asked?

If you can't list 5 things that Enugu is doing differently or having that makes the life of it's citizens better than Aks then pissed off.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Oga just list 5 things that makes Enugu better than Uyo.

Is it too much to asked?

If you can't list 5 things that Enugu is doing differently or having that makes the life of it's citizens better than Aks then pissed off.
don't go out crying. we have stated some it here . our environment is more greener than uyo.
better housing than uyo
better market than uyo.
better schools than uyo.
and finally more hotels n bars than uyo.
the only thing uyo can only boast of is road, and oil money. pls ever compare Enugu we are not ur mate . compare Enugu to Abuja not uyo. even ph doesn't measure up to Enugu.

you can take a look from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6507257/enugu-greenest-city-nigeria-pix#100810040
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
don't go out crying. we have stated some it here . our environment is more greener than uyo.
better housing than uyo
better market than uyo.
better schools than uyo.
and finally more hotels n bars than uyo.
the only thing uyo can only boast of is road, and oil money. pls even by age we are not ur mate . compare Enugu to Abuja not uyo. even ph doesn't measure up to Enugu.
You are very daft if all those nonsense you listed is what makes a city better than the others..

I was expecting to hear.. we have steady light

we have good metro system.

there's a pipe borne water.

Nobody is homeless because of good housing for every citizens

we have a good transport system.

None of our citizens sleep hungry.

If you list those things i will surrender not that nonsense you listed there.

Talking about city age as a kid will say.

Thank God you also confirm what was our initial argument that we have good roads than you erosion ravage village.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
You are very daft if all those nonsense you listed is what makes a city better than the others..

I was expecting to hear.. we have steady light

we have good metro system.

there's a pipe borne water.

Nobody is homeless because of good housing for every citizens

we have a good transport system.

None of our citizens sleep hungry.

If you list those things i will surrender not that nonsense you listed there.

Talking about city age as a kid will say.

Thank God you also confirm what was our initial argument that we have good roads than you erosion ravage village.
what a city without a good housing structure. yes there is pipe borne water , forgot to mention it. Enugu have better transport system than you even at that. now in your shallow mind , no place in Nigeria uses metro. light is exclusive of federal government .I can't list them. the argument has always be about greeny till last time you deviate . please kind take a look at the link , compare it to ur uyo . good day
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
what a city without a good housing structure. yes there is pipe borne water , forgot to mention it. Enugu have better transport system than you even at that. now in your shallow mind , no place in Nigeria uses metro. light is exclusive of federal government .I can't list them. the argument has always be about greeny till last time you deviate . please kind take a look at the link , compare it to ur uyo . good day
What do you mean by good housing structure?

Is it for an average citizens or houses built by politicians which u can't even get closer to the gate?

You no well to tell me Enugu has go pipe borne water.

Before you chipin..my argument with the guy about them hyping Kigali.

I told him we also have some good roads in Nigeria.

He said no there's no Nigerian road that can be compare with Rwanda road.

I was like since you said that Nigeria don't have good roads.. where are you from, he said Enugu.

I told him Uyo because i know here we have many good and smooth roads that can be compared with that Kigali roads or maybe he said trees and flowers i won't argue on that.

Before you know he started comparing Enugu is better than Uyo.. Like i said before list 5 things that makes Enugu better than Uyo una no fit.

Just Google what makes a city better than the other not frivolous things.

Take care i am done schooling you.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by okeyglm: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
What do you mean by good housing structure?

Is it for an average citizens or houses built by politicians which u can't even get closer to the gate?

You no well to tell me Enugu has go pipe borne water.

Before you chipin..my argument with the guy about them hyping Kigali.

I told him we also have some good roads in Nigeria.

He said no there's no Nigerian road that can be compare with Rwanda road.

I was like since you said that Nigeria don't have good roads.. where are you from, he said Enugu.

I told him Uyo because i know here we have many good and smooth roads that can be compared with that Kigali roads or maybe he said trees and flowers i won't argue on that.

Before you know he started comparing Enugu is better than Uyo.. Like i said before list 5 things that makes Enugu better than Uyo una no fit.

Just Google what makes a city better than the other not frivolous things.

Take care i am done schooling you.
I am also done with , leave the other guy . we both started it here , when I told you Enugu is greenest city in Nigeria . thank God , I have also provided you with link pix to feed your eyes on. my take is on the greeny side of Rwanda not the asphaltic road . have a nice day
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
okeyglm:
I am also done with , leave the other guy . we both started it here , when I told you Enugu is greenest city in Nigeria . thank God , I have also provided you with link pix to feed your eyes on. my take is on the greeny side of Rwanda not the asphaltic road . have a nice day
Good but know that when Nigeria is develop it will touch everywhere.. no state is better than the other
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Good but know that when Nigeria is develop it will touch everywhere.. no state is better than the other
This pig maggot from dog eating crappy shithole tribe and state won't learn nothing despite all the facts stirring him in the face. Google about Achike Udenwa estate in Owerri and measure any best estate in ur local Uyo and if even Uyo come any where close to it I promise u here and now a hundred thousand naira right away. I mean Owerri Imo state capital, leave Enugu, Enugu can only be compared to Abuja and Lagos island in Lagos, and no other state. And that Achike Udenwa estate isn't even the very best in Owerri let alone Enugu. I have no time for a crappy gate man and house boy like u buffoon, now run along, u dummy, I'm done educating u mift.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
This pig maggot from dog eating crappy shithole tribe and state won't learn nothing despite all the facts stirring him in the face. Google about Achike Udenwa estate in Owerri and measure any best estate in ur local Uyo and if even Uyo come any where close to it I promise u here and now a hundred thousand naira right away. I mean Owerri Imo state capital, leave Enugu, Enugu can only be compared to Abuja and Lagos island in Lagos, and no other state. And that Achike Udenwa estate isn't even the very best in Owerri let alone Enugu. I have no time for a crappy gate man and house boy like u buffoon, now run along, u dummy, I'm done educating u mift.
You don bath today drug lord?

Hope where you live erosion will not sweep you away.

Chest beater flat head.

https://www.nairaland.com/5217567/see-sorry-state-primary-school

Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 5:43am On Jan 04, 2022
wiseone28:

Chest beater flat head.

A backward slave desert monkey like u from the generation of gate man and house boy doesn't deserve to be on the same page with me. Till the world ends, u and ur generation shall forever remain servants and slaves to the Igbo. Ur ancestors served my ancestors in their own time, you and your generation are serving me and my generation now and your generation after you shall still serve my kids and their generation. It isn't no curse, is your destiny, you are destined to serve the Igbo and so it shall remain forever. So ur hate on the Igbo holds no water, person wey pass you pass u in every thing and there's absolutely nothing u can do about it, you little thing.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2022
wiseone28:

Chest beater flat head.

Plaza which is the only biggest thing in Uyo is owned by Igbo man. Every big investment in ur local village called Uyo belong to the Igbo. Igbo run ur economy in ur almighty Uyo but u and ur people are only gate men, house boys and girls, restaurant attendances and street hawkers in Igbo cities. Drug lords employs u and ur people to serve them in their own states and still employ u in ur own state, isn't that a curse? Chest beaters are ur lords and masters even in ur so call city, ain't u ashamed of ur miserable life? Well, u don't have to be, it's ur destiny, u are destined to serve the drug lords and chest beaters forever and it shall remain so. Ur ancestors did it in their time, u are doing it now and ur generation after u and the ones after them will still do so, it will continue like that till the end of the world and there isn't nothing u can do about it. It's destiny. Now crawl back to the gate and open the gate for me, I ur lord and master wanna drive out in my range over sport and while I'm away on a very important drug business trip from whence I made the money wit Wich I pay u, make sure u tidy up the house, dress up my bed, serve madam and make sure u take the children to school on time. That's wat u were born to do, so do it with all ur life, for that's ur destiny, dummy.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
nwadikeokey11:
Plaza which is the only biggest thing in Uyo is owned by Igbo man. Every big investment in ur local village called Uyo belong to the Igbo. Igbo run ur economy in ur almighty Uyo but u and ur people are only gate men, house boys and girls, restaurant attendances and street hawkers in Igbo cities. Drug lords employs u and ur people to serve them in their own states and still employ u in ur own state, isn't that a curse? Chest beaters are ur lords and masters even in ur so call city, ain't u ashamed of ur miserable life? Well, u don't have to be, it's ur destiny, u are destined to serve the drug lords and chest beaters forever and it shall remain so. Ur ancestors did it in their time, u are doing it now and ur generation after u and the ones after them will still do so, it will continue like that till the end of the world and there isn't nothing u can do about it. It's destiny. Now crawl back to the gate and open the gate for me, I ur lord and master wanna drive out in my range over sport and while I'm away on a very important drug business trip from whence I made the money wit Wich I pay u, make sure u tidy up the house, dress up my bed, serve madam and make sure u take the children to school on time. That's wat u were born to do, so do it with all ur life, for that's ur destiny, dummy.
[/s] Lol you mean your people are selling fake phone at plaza, those hawking all kinds of nonsense at the traffic light..

Hahaha tomorrow you will open a thread and trace your ancestors to us while begging us to join in agitating for online country.

Continue to brag nonsense that is how you brag of owning Lagos, I don't even know any flat head house here

Talking about house help, Owerri that is the sin city are those girls not igbo girls?

Malaysia returnee you may not be lucky next time nwanne
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by wiseone28: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
A backward slave desert monkey like u from the generation of gate man and house boy doesn't deserve to be on the same page with me. Till the world ends, u and ur generation shall forever remain servants and slaves to the Igbo. Ur ancestors served my ancestors in their own time, you and your generation are serving me and my generation now and your generation after you shall still serve my kids and their generation. It isn't no curse, is your destiny, you are destined to serve the Igbo and so it shall remain forever. So ur hate on the Igbo holds no water, person wey pass you pass u in every thing and there's absolutely nothing u can do about it, you little thing.
Hahaha go to Itu in INI lga they are killing you guys in 100s you dare not enter into any village there..

Who served you? or you are the governor here?

We feed you flat head with our oil money.

Do you think if it was the south that is agitating for a country the federal government wouldn't have call us for dialogue?

You guys bring nothing to the country that is why you are inconsequential dot, Lol

Ndi Dot.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=109062627] Hahaha go to Itu in INI lga they are killing you guys in 100s you dare not enter into any village there..

Who served you? or you are the governor here?

We feed you flat head with our oil money.

Do you think if it was the south that is agitating for a country the federal government wouldn't have call us for dialogue?

You guys bring nothing to the country that is why you are inconsequential dot, Lol PROUDLY DOT THAT FEED U, U ARE a worthless dirty nonentity tramp. Ur oil money yet u are in every household in dot nation and allover Nigeria doing house boy and gate man. I have one here but cos of u slowpoke i led off one of ur imi nkita sister under my pay roll last night and she was shivering and crying like a whipped dog, more to go soon. I will deal wit u frustrated dog eating buffoon. Owerri sin city? But could u google the states in Nigeria with the highest number of hiv patients, ur witchcraft dirty tribe and Akwa Ibom comes first. They are every where in the south east and west doing prostitution work cos that, gate man, house boy and maid job are exclusively reserved for u people, nitwit. Thanks to God for Wike who just ban them. If u want fu..ck tire marry Akwa Ibom they are dog, no wonder dog meat is ur best meat on earth cos it dogmatices u pighead.Go bath little thing, u stinks.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Bethiano(m): 3:16am On Sep 16, 2022
so what's your point exactly?
How does your living experience there discredit the comments of the earlier author?

From your comment, what I can deduce is that you value freedom over whatever a good authoritarian regime brings. As much as I agree with you on that. I still think that we all should pursue freedom and development, not one or the other. We too as Nigerians deserve the best. We have freedom, yes, we must also have development.
Rwanda has development, YES; but must also have freedom.

nwadikeokey11:
And i have lived there and worked with locals, so you check you and i who stood a better chance of knowing Rwanda and her rulers better? Ever wondered why i keep using the word ''ruler'' instead of ''leader''? Oga leave that thing, Kagame isn't a leader but a tyrant ruler. No one criticises him because you will die if you do, so every one live in fear of him and his government, you dare not talk openly about his government either constructively or condemnably because the next person close to you could be his spy. So every body there do exactly what you are doing here now to be on the safe side, that's sing Kagame's praise, i did the same too when i was there. I even did worst, because my own i was cursing Nigeria, her rulers and was openly praying that God should transfer the natural resources He gave to Nigeria to Rwanda, i made sure people heard me say this prayer every day so that i will not be spied on or framed. Most of the biggest hotels and investments in Kigali are owned by their politicians (which is good any way, at least they steal and invest parts of loots in their country, unlike Nigerians rouges cum politicians who steals and invest it in other countries) and they drives exotic cars just like others in other African countries. The only reason their own corruption is not well announced is because Rwanda had nothing, they only depend hugely on aids, so like i told you before, their own politicians steals codedly, so once again, leave that thing, oga. I still love Kigali though.
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by Bethiano(m): 3:32am On Sep 16, 2022
You clearly do not understand what development truly means.
Do you think it's about big roads?
Development is not in the size of your infrastructure? Is Lithuania a developed country? Yes, but Nigeria is not. How about comparing to Germany or the USA or even India, yet India is not a developed country.
please learn to appreciate what development truly means.

realestate99:

Dont mind some people here, well I am not surprised kegame has a well fueled propaganda machine in place, ask them outside Kigali, let them list another place that can match an average Nigerian city , is it Gisenyi, Gitarama or Butare?

Sometimes I think the stupidity of some Nigerians deserves a prison sentence, if buhari is 50% as brutal as kegame, this country would be in flames, a president that systematically got rid of Hutu extremists in jail by setting them on fire, thousands were killed, dissidents outside Rwanda were assassinated like flies from south Africa to Uganda even in Europe. you dare not say anything against him or else you are gone
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by GeneralDae: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Bethiano:
You clearly do not understand what development truly means.
Do you think it's about big roads?
Development is not in the size of your infrastructure? Is Lithuania a developed country? Yes, but Nigeria is not. How about comparing to Germany or the USA or even India, yet India is not a developed country.
please learn to appreciate what development truly means.

What does development truly mean?
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by nwadikeokey11: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bethiano:
so what's your point exactly?
How does your living experience there discredit the comments of the earlier author?

From your comment, what I can deduce is that you value freedom over whatever a good authoritarian regime brings. As much as I agree with you on that. I still think that we all should pursue freedom and development, not one or the other. We too as Nigerians deserve the best. We have freedom, yes, we must also have development.
Rwanda has development, YES; but must also have freedom.

Agreed with you completely, no further comment on what you have just pointed out here bro
Re: I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
undecided

See how you guys derialed this beautiful thread...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / 70's And 80's : Nigeria Was Among The Top 20 Choice Destinations / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds November 12th, 2022 (Tomorrow).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.