Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes (25972 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by loadedvibes: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2021
I have exceptionalist thoughts towards Africans
jaxxy:

Let me ask u a question. Do u u have a superiority complex towards of Africans? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
post=108873377:
I have exceptionalist thoughts towards Africans

U are deceiving urself.
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Panda7(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
who is shatta wale??
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by loadedvibes: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2021
No I'm not.. you will see..
jaxxy:

U are deceiving urself.
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
he crave for attention and he got it, that's why I love wizkid, If you like talk from now, he no go do pim
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by lacasera14(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who's this Shatta Wale sef? I know R2bees, King Promise, Kidi, Kwesi Arthur, Sarkordie, Gyakie, But not Shatta and isn't Wake supposed to be Yoruba? Or do we have Yorubas in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Swanzi:

Just be careful how u generalize things so that you will be On a safer side and again is quote not quite,thank you.
You should know that quote was replaced by quite due to autocorrect and I inadvertently clicked it. Whatever you like,say it but mind how you quote people just anyhow. Continue with your corrections professor.of English
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Swanzi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

You should know that quote was replaced by quite due to autocorrect and I inadvertently clicked it. Whatever you like,say it but mind how you quote people just anyhow. Continue with your corrections professor.of English

If you don’t want to be quoted then better stop talking nonsense and making blanket statements or better still go live in a cave somewhere…!!
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Swanzi:

If you don’t want to be quoted then better stop talking nonsense and making blanket statements or better still go live in a cave somewhere…!!

It takes someone living in the cave to tell another to go and live in the caves.
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Swanzi(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
[s]
Ghostmode2two:

It takes someone living in the cave to tell another to go and live in the caves.
[/s]

Naa it takes only a smart person to decipher …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club / “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / Faithia Balogun's Birthday Dinner At Oriental Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.