Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Worst Rumour About Yourself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worst Rumour About Yourself (733 Views)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Rumour About Yourself by RaymondLegacy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
What's the worst rumor you have heard about yourself ?
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by matrix199(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
That i was g**

That was back in med school though. All just because i didn't entertain girls. I investigated and found the rumour monger, a girl. I made sure she went back to spread the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by PlayMaker14: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Unrepentant Snub...

I am glad when I found out that the peddler of such rumour is my next door neighbor.
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Dukio: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't give a fûck about what you think of me......

Nigga you don't pay my bills!!!!! angry
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Ryda(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
That I had sex with one of my juniors in higher institution.
I later made it a reality sha angry
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
That I am a man hahahahahahaha. Some idle persons here tags me calling me a man. I enjoy their foolishness though grin

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Mariangeles(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
matrix199:
That i was g**

That was back in med school though. All just because i didn't entertain girls. I investigated and found the rumour monger, a girl. I made sure she went back to spread the truth.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by ImaIma1(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2021
That I was sleeping with/dating my boss/branch Manager.

1 Like

Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2021
That I am a snub when I'm only minding my business and walking my lane jejely.
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Munzy14(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Unrepentant Snub...

I am glad when I found out that the peddler of such rumour is my next door neighbor.
Wetin you come do? grin grin
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by PlayMaker14: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Munzy14:

Wetin you come do? grin grin

Munzy, you know my matter na... grin
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Munzy14(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
matrix199:
That i was g**

grin grin

When a guy looks good and doesn't entertain ladies in a particular setting, he gets the gay tag..
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Munzy14(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Munzy, you know my matter na... grin

Yea, but this one choke o.. grin

At a point I have gotten the snub tag/rumour because I stand out from the crowd...

Also the cheat tag, the peddler said I look like a serial one sef.. grin grin Anyways I dated her for years and she realized she messed up with the rumour.

I respect myself and others as well...
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by PlayMaker14: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Munzy14:

Yea, but this one choke o.. grin

At a point I have gotten the snub tag/rumour because I stand out from the crowd...

Also the cheat tag, the peddler said I look like a serial one sef.. grin grin Anyways I dated her for years and she realized she messed up with the rumour.

I respect myself and others as well...
Lol, I had the chance to date the peddler, but “Next Door Romance” nor good for me...

She's the one that prepared the Christmas meal I shared with friends and sometimes, she also get me some fruits (Especially pineapples) when she's coming from her bank work.

All these she is doing so she can have some conversations with the dude she tagged an “Unrepentant Snub”

grin
Re: Worst Rumour About Yourself by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, I had the chance to date the peddler, but “Next Door Romance” nor good for me...

She's the one that prepared the Christmas meal I shared with friends and sometimes, she also get me some fruits (Especially pineapples) when she's coming from her bank work.

All these she is doing so she can have some conversations with the dude she tagged an “Unrepentant Snub”

grin
Hehehe...I feel it is always intentional just to get the attention.

One babe told her friends to limit coming closer to me, even as they are just friends to me...Only for them to hear we are dating few months after.. grin grin grin

My guy will say she gamed her friends to clear coast... cheesy

I enjoyed the ride while it lasted..Wetin man go do nah..

Too many rumours/tags on my head...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls / Pap/ogi/akamu / I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.