Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Get Paid As A Writer/copywriter From $500 - $1,000 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Paid As A Writer/copywriter From $500 - $1,000 (216 Views)

I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses / See How Much I Was Paid As An Operamini News Writer / find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid As A Writer/copywriter From $500 - $1,000 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Get drilled into becoming a great badass copywriter in just 3-days

✅Straight to the point class
✅No surface scratching
✅No upselling

And it costs nothing very much but just your passion to learn.

But only if you are ready to receive $500 - $1,000 as a writer even if you have zero experience.

I'm telling you - in just 3-days, you'll learn how to become a badass copywriter with access to holy-grail of copywriting resources.

I'm revealing my exact pro steps in becoming a Qwerty worthy copywriter.

And It cost nothing high but just your passion to learn.

Instead of paying 10,000 - get started before December 31st for just N2,000.

Listen, you are about to lay your hands on a pro weapon of wealth creation and the value is way far beyond 2k.

Whatever you decide
�Join up with the link on the flyer.
Re: How To Get Paid As A Writer/copywriter From $500 - $1,000 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
C

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Hafeez Oshundairo Becomes VIBEROOT Ambassador / Start A Career In Management Consulting|software Development|human Resources Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.