Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,630 members, 7,898,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past (28370 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by nesgeeek(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

For sure if you want to..but note it ain't about her sexual past it's about her attitude and character that's what matter..
As for those calling her community service your own d**k wey don touch many ladies no be community service?
If she like let her have the best character, I can't marry such lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigBashiru: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2021
zainabicy:
Funny thing is girls don’t really have a problem with a guys body count.

We are just different sha, all this gender equality is bullsh****

The real question is -

Would you like to know all the ‘bad’ things she has done in the past ? All the styles and the guys that have hanged her legs ? Or would you rather not know ?

Ignorance is bliss o…

If you want to know, like

If you don’t want to know, share

This is why I avoid women in their 30s because their body count is most likely ultra high and they probably already have a child with another man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigYash: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2021
Dshocker:

It is better you don't know her past for you to have peace of mind
Her past will still not give you peace of mind. If you like know it,if you like don't know it. Girl wen don spoil,don spoil. No amount of money you give her can change her,not even sex game.. Cux she don do party tire,before she met you... So,girl wen don spoil,don spoil o

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2021
nesgeeek:
If she like let her have the best character, I can't marry such lady.
Sorry that's your issue not mine..deal with it..
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by everythinggirly(f): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Everybody has his/her past. Just pray you marry the right one.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by lkillbrokehoes: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Never! op you must be high.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by gadgetplanetng: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2021
In Nigeria, even though it would kill you. Just Marry
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2021
zainabicy:

The real question is -

Would you like to know all the ‘bad’ things she has done in the past ? All the styles and the guys that have hanged her legs ? Or would you rather not know ?

Ignorance is bliss o…

continue looking for likes and share this early morning

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Freerhyme1:

See who wants to marry a virgin, the ones you've been bleeping who will now marry them??

You seem to be deluded into thinking I sleep around undecided ...

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Sunday2021: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2021
This is a foolish advice, your advice is encouraging immorality.
So a girl that I know she is doing ashawo,who even sleep with my father and brothers, go to maiduguri do ashawo,go to Calabar do ashawo, go to sokoto do ashawo. I should just close my eyes marry her abi? And tomorrow you will be one of the people that gossip when when we go shillo looking for a child because of the number of abortion the dog (girl) did when she was bobbling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Stevyne: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

This is why I avoid women in their 30s because their body count is most likely ultra high and they probably already have a child with another man
Women in there 30s still go far self.
Let's tone it down to some gals in there 20s or early 20s.

Two months ago, I overheard a gal of 20 telling someone her body count is 11, committed two abortions already.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Sacred007: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2021
zainabicy:

The real question is -

Ignorance is bliss o…

likes and shares kill u there grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BMathew: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2021
grin
nesgeeek:
I've been keeping my precious body for the right lady, I've never engage in sex. so u expect me to go and marry an harlot. God forbid...
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by justiz5(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Wait for the bashings cos they are coming for you.
Another community Pussy is here to support rubbish.

Who asked you to carry public Pussy about.

Who are you to force people to marry Community pussy carriers just because you are also a victim?

Oya take and chop

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by King44(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2021
If I know her past, I won't

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Chazzyboy: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2021
May God have mercy on you
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Panda7(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2021
why should she have several sex partner??
and why should she meet bad guys ??and why should she be a sinner

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by keneck1: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Most times I read comments on this platform concerning marriage coming from kids that are yet to understand intricacies involved in choosing a live partner,most of them are still very young probably still under their parents care, anyway live has a way of making people to see reality when the chips are down.Some kids saying all manner of things against women today may end up begging to marry some of the girls they are calling all manners of names.Some married men will understand my point better,live no dey easy oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Sunday2021: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
It is better to marry a girl that you don't know her past than deliberately marry a woman that you know very well she is a community distributor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Goldentulip2: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...

In Ghana we say “APU” to this sort of statement. Chale I beg in the name of the God that I serve in my religion, their are some pasts one should NEVER ignore when it comes to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Freerhyme1(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Favfables1 post=108873638]

You seem to be deluded into thinking I sleep around undecided ...[/quote
Since youre not sleeping around or having a girlfriend then I presumed youre a eunuch grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Eberex(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Lolz
You will think OP is talking from experience, when the truth is that he is in a predicament

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Sunday2021: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2021
The opp should first tell his sisters to begin sharing around, fck everybody in that street let see who go marry them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Newboss(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Simp of the century. See the chairman of simps making excuses for women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Bankxx: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Favfables1:

[/b]

Really??
Like you're gonna blame men for these??
Chief...
With all due respect...
You're wrong...
Very wrong ...

If a girl commits an abortion, she has only herself to blame no body else!!
Cause she wouldn't have been in that situation if she didn't have sex, or if she insisted on using a condom or taking anti-pregnancy drugs...

They didn't force her to have sex, she agreed to have sex, so now that there are consequences, she should face it with her full chest and not blame anybody!!!

So right now, if I tell you to put your hand inside fire, you'll put it inside and now blame me??
some of them even put the hand before you ask them to

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigBashiru: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2021
nesgeeek:
I've been keeping my precious body for the right lady, I've never engage in sex. so u expect me to go and marry an harlot. God forbid...

same here oh.... but how do we develop a formula for finding da right lady with low body count??
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dapadawee: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...
He is trying to look for husband for one of his sisters

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by efficiencie(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

But why do many like suffering bayi? Yes every saint has a past and every sinner has a future but it is the height of foolishness to "close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that". Because your eyes will not remain closed when you get into the marriage. More often than not the ghosts of a person's past always haunts their marriage. If a lady has destroyed her womb due to repeated abortions and you mumuishly "close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that" you will soon discover that she cannot have a child and another wahala go start. If the lady in question is deeply in love with her Ex but because he is not financially ready she could not settle down with him and you mumuishly "close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that" you will be the second husband and the father of children that are not yours. Instead of saying "close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that", I would rather say, find your match, open your eyes wide, know her flaws, reveal your flaws to her, together work towards mutual rehabilitation and be dedicated to supporting each other in the journey of change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Sunday2021: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2021
tuclap:
As if men dont also have many body counts
woman can never be like man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Bouncin(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2021
But sometimes I wonder what's actually wrong with our ladies. Ladies suffer 90% of the premarital sex consequences but they will never learn. How can you allow a guy to f**k u unprotected shocked after the s*x you go still sidon dia, you won't take contraceptives to prevent pregnancy After few weeks you will begin to run around pharmacies and clinics looking for abortifacients. Some meet quacks and end up causing permanent damage to themselves undecided the funny thing is that after few months of coming out of the previous shiiii, you still see them repeating the same circle cry. And I will be wondering if these people don't have sense at all. Kai! Nawo! I shake head for ladies shia. That's why I'm damn scared of marriage grin ladies node ever fear at all. Anyways, the brain controls everything; if you don't have a brain how u wan take fear grin

7 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by nesgeeek(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

same here oh.... but how do we develop a formula for finding da right lady with low body count??
The best way is for us to develop ourselves by adding more value to ourselves. with time the right woman will come.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Mvena(f): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Las las everybody get e own partner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.