Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back (545 Views)

Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Lady Rolls On Ground As Zlatan Ibile Follows Her On Instagram / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back by Jenniferchuma10: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fast-rising female Nigerian singer, Ayra Starr has questioned Nigerians after Wizkid followed her on Instagram as she expressed excitement over her latest achievement.

The hitmaker took to Twitter to disclose that she woke up to popular international singer, Wizkid, following her back on Instagram.

And she threw a question at her followers.

She wrote, “Just woke up to wizkid following me back on Instagram, Am I your mateeeeee?”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/am-i-your-mateeee-singer-ayra-starr-asks-nigerians-as-wizkid-follows-her-back-on-instagram/

Re: Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
What's the big deal if the short man is following you,Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Anybody can follow and unfollow at any fvcking time.. That's life. I hope he is not considering u as his 3rd or 4th baby mama ooo..
Re: Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back by Lekan1o1: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2021
undecided what's the Big deal pls,
Whats wrong with all these yeyebrities

(1) (Reply)

Slim Joe, The Singer Of "O Ti Yanyan," Has Died. / TV Star That Who Makes Over N80m Selling Her Fart, Lands In Hospital: Video / Alex Unusual Frustrated After Traffic Kids Blurred Her Screen With Soap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.