Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,072 members, 7,970,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

**brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) (738 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
They say: when two elephant fiqht, the ground suffers. But what happens when the rap immortals clash together? When two demi-god decide to kick a metaphoric, punch-toxicated battle?

I don't know either, but i can tell you this... Heaven and hell will switch position.

Get ready for punchlines that' ll erase zeus from existence..

WITNESS THE BRUTAL BATTLE OF TWO DOPE HEAD IN ROMANCE SECTION..
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
undecided
Dem wor dirty our ears with anyhow rap songs again lipsrsealed
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let the battle commence
RULES

-20 Lines each -No Recycling -Comments are welcomed -voting will be decided by the best enjoyed verse via voters. -5 verse all together.

LET THE BATTLE BEGINS
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, front page pls
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
TeddyJammy:
They say: when two elephant fiqht, the ground suffers. But what happens when the rap immortals clash together? When two demi-god decide to kick a metaphoric, punch-toxicated battle?

I don't know either, but i can tell you this... Heaven and hell will switch position.

Respond to my blast and stop wasting space on Nairaland!

It's obvious you can't respond to that!

So, you will pretend like you never came across it!

Anyway, I just have to inform readers or viewers that there's more to it!
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Dem wor dirty our ears with anyhow rap songs again lipsrsealed

Shut up!

We're not composing songs!

This is not a studio!
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Respond to my blast and stop wasting space on Nairaland!

It's obvious you can't respond to that!

So, you will pretend like you never came across it!

Anyway, I just have to inform readers or viewers that there's more to it!

my response will be done here. . are u afraid? ok. Lemme go first. . . Follow afta u've seen my verse. grin

no time grin

Typin....
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Diss @hellVictorinho3
.people reckon teddy is so ill/
since my venom shook the roaches/ your soul, i have paid for., heaven took the proceeds/ ..anambra kinq leviates with sorcery and nairalands stoop to notice/.. buh please know this.. My magical freeze wuld send hellvictorinho3 to aro... Like he read the 7th book of moses..

in rap, i best glads init, i m feared & believed, i spit gunbars and teks badly flips, shells, gats with clips.. D arms "surge on" 2 av u splint in 2 like sesame..

nukes utra riqqed, blows u bloody on mines.. Leave u feelin tense wen u shud be poppin' ur nines... Evident u whack. We ain't fallin for lies... i' m toppin your styles., so u tryna act funny or nice... U get thread with lasers then bodied on line., as i clips pass thru ur chest.. Like a quick thought was crossin ur mind..
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
To hell with the rules set by TeddyJammy !

20 lines my arse!

He mentioned fear....... the other time he talked about hating??..... Whatever he's saying, I ain't finding it amazing ....

So, I hereby consider myself Booom!!!!

If you're reading this, don't expect anything nice from me.....Hell looms!

It's Victorinho with victorious lines ....who cares if you can't bear it?

Furrrk you if you don't like it!

TeddyJammy has proven to be a waste of his own time here .....his life outside Nairaland doesn't change anything!

How can he stop what I'm spitting??

Yeah, some people may be like, this guy is just trying to get attention...... they're not seeing!

They're actually blinded by nothing useful!

What else do you guys want to hear ......?........Ted can't come close with anything in any studio no matter what.,..... it's not just about being boastful!

2 Likes

Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'll wreck this dumbass gay.. For spitting carnage/.
he recitin their village anthem, same time spewing garbbage/
hellvictorinho3 dix is a shot to u' afta d bullet pass tru u chest. U shud be using bandage/ no "tiwa" buh we have seen more "puss.y" to ur flows.. Reason why u have been texting savage../. . Am vexing another ape in rampage/
My tek will tear ur yansh into two. . Like a gay in garage.!!

is crude teks i spray/
with my smooth spec and clay/ u shud be rude, vex and say/ that u school best and sway?
buh i have check ur result bro. . U came last in position rap ain't ur calling you fooled brat and gay grin
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
TeddyJammy:
I'll wreck this dumbass gay.. For spitting carnage/.
he recitin their village anthem, same time spewing garbbage/
hellvictorinho3 dix is a shot to u' afta d bullet pass tru u chest. U shud be using bandage/ no "tiwa" buh we have seen more "puss.y" to ur flows.. Reason why u have been texting savage../. . Am vexing another ape in rampage/
My tek will tear ur yansh into two. . Like a gay in garage.!!

is crude teks i spray/
with my smooth spec and clay/ u shud be rude, vex and say/ that u school best and sway?
buh i have check ur result bro. . U came last in position rap ain't ur calling you fooled brat and gay grin

Let us see who will crown you for this.... something less than DISS.

When you're tired of blabbing,...........why not hiss?

1 Like

Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Let us see who will crown you for this.... something less than DISS.

When you're tired of blabbing,...........why not hiss?

Bro u lame and dumb/
lookat what u did above? Claimin a top class in rap battle, but we've seen ur nursery flow. . Its someting like what kid wrote in creche/

i shudn't have battle THIS KID/ ya wack pls someone shud Handle him BISCUIT/
he has been cryin upandan since lyk he got choke wit TEDS FREEZE/
Multy-syllabic rhymescheme dat's what TEDDY IS DROPPIN/
like new born kid, HellVictorinho3 Is like a BABY HE'S CRAWLIN/ Ur bae? I can snatch her frm u and make ur LADY FALLIN./

Save ur shitty line's is nothin Tough, i pop that proper, brough dix nerd under.. Get the faq bothered.. The way i get this pussies shakes, they prolly gon think i Bleep his brother/
my guns gat murder, my shots issa fast thunder../ the way he has been "runnin his mouth".. We even mistook u as tap water!!! grin
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Bro u lame and dumb/
lookat what u did above? Claimin a top class in rap battle, but we've seen ur nursery flow. . Its someting like what kid wrote in creche/

i shudn't have battle THIS KID,,. ya wack pls someone Handle him BISCUIT..
he has been cryin upandan since like he got choke with TEDS FREEZE/
Multy-syllabic rhymescheme. That's what TEDDY IS DROPPIN..
like new born kid.. HellVictorinho3 Is like a BABY HE'S CRAWLIN..
.. Ask seun. . My punches is 9ft long. . When i choke it in ur bae tit, the LADY WILL BE RUNNIN..

Save ur shitty line's is nothin Tough, i pop that proper, brough dix nerd under.. Get the faq bothered.. The way i get this pussies shakes, they prolly gon think i Bleep his brother/
my guns gat murder, my shots issa fast thunder../ the way he has been "runnin his mouth".. We even mistook u as taq water grin

You have won..... start dancing.

I knew it would end like this...... I have to make you feel victorious.
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

You have won..... start dancing.

I knew it would end like this...... I have to make you feel victorious.

grin grin grin grin...

u have declared the winner by yourself?

anyway. That wats real rapper do... Even at eminem 8 miles. . . A niqqa surrendered grin Simply cuz he saw the fire comin thru eminem..

aiit. Think we av settle the case..

Alrt..

hope i won't see u near Datboredberry again?
THREAD CLOSE grin
Teddy Jammy wins the battle via Surrenderin. . . grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

grin grin grin grin...

u have declared the winner by yourself?

anyway. That wats real rapper do... Even at eminem 8 miles. . . A niqqa surrendered grin Simply cuz he saw the fire comin thru eminem..

aiit. Think we av settle the case..

Alrt..

hope i won't see u near Datboredberry again?
THREAD CLOSE grin
Teddy Jammy wins the battle via Surrenderin. . . grin

I saw it as a waste of time .... . you are not worth the effort ...... I just tested you and I found out you were never going to stop until I made you to stop by calling you the winner.

Surrendering .....

Google the meanings of certain words before using them...... there was never a battle.

1 Like

Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I saw it as a waste of time .... . you are not worth the effort ...... I just tested you and I found out you were never going to stop until I made you to stop by calling you the winner.

Surrendering .....

Google the meanings of certain words before using them...... there was never a battle.

Oqa u gave up. . . grin
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Oqa u gave up. . . grin

Is it sense you're not having?

You weren't doing anything worth replying.

Sarcasm is real but it seems calling you the winner has killed some of your brain cells
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2021

I really really hope we're all still friends? cry

I was mentioned several times on this thread... grin

I don't know where to start from... Victor and Ted... Everything is cool? smiley
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Pumpumking: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

I don't know where to start from... Victor and Ted... Everything is cool? smiley

angry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Pumpumking: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

so u wanto fight wit woman .....SHAME ON U SHAME ON U TWICE...BIG SHAME ON U for tryin to fight woman!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

so u wanto fight wit woman .....SHAME ON U SHAME ON U TWICE...BIG SHAME ON U for tryin to fight woman!!!(no oofenese) angry

who be woman? Na hellvictorinho3? Be woman?

You must be hiqh on meth grin

Dat dude na man. .not woman. smiley. . Olosho
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

I No dey like people wey dey do GraGra... cry

Its irritatin me. . . How Can dix boy be exchanqin words with me? Sayin much bout me and u?..

if u like him. Stick to him.. Dnt come and be qivin me heavy burden to carry..

i dnt like public relationship grin. .

trust me if u want him, why nt go and stick with him. . . Can u handle 2 people at once? cry

abeg i done tire to dey repeat same talk. A word is ok for the wise..

i take my new leave.. cry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Pumpumking: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

who be woman? Na hellvictorinho3? Be woman?

You must be hiqh on meth grin

Dat dude na man. .not woman. smiley. . Olosho

How can u create a thread to fight woman....u sir is weak and u sir is a big disgrace to manhood. SHAME ON U SIR!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

I No dey like people wey dey do GraGra... cry

Its irritatin me. . . How Can dix boy be exchanqin words with me? Sayin much bout me and u?..

if u like him. Stick to him.. Dnt come and be qivin me heavy burden to carry..

i dnt like public relationship grin. .

trust me if u want him, why nt go and stick with him. . . Can u handle 2 people at once? cry

Lol... grin

Vic is a friend... Remember, I have a boyfriend... kiss

abeg i done tire to dey repeat same talk. A word is ok for the wise..

i take my new leave.. cry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

How can u create a thread to fight woman....u sir is weak and u sir is a big disgrace to manhood. SHAME ON U SIR!!(no oofenese) angry

Why seun dey allow this numbskull's to dey enter NL Anyhow?

jux luukat wat diswan is sayin? cry

abeq pumpumswinq grin stop taking meth. . Is nt gud 4 ur body.. grin
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Pumpumking: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Why seun dey allow this numbskull's to dey enter NL Anyhow?

jux luukat wat diswan is sayin? cry

abeq pumpumswinq grin stop taking meth. . Is nt gud 4 ur body.. grin

U right sir.Op need psychatrick help sir, creating thread to fight woman. He a lowlife(no oofenese) angry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

U right sir.Op need psychatrick help sir, creating thread to fight woman. He a lowlife(no oofenese) angry

i didnt create dix thread to fiqht woman, i was only flexing my thumb with victor. cry

and if i create thread for woman! How that take consiqn u?

won't u mind ya own busness?. cry or u jux wanna simp? (no offence grin
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Pumpumking: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

i didnt create dix thread to fiqht woman, i was only flexing my thumb with victor. cry

and if i create thread for woman! How that take consiqn u?

won't u mind ya own busness?. cry or u jux wanna simp? (no offence grin

YOU ARE weak u woman beater...shame on yor for creatin dumb thread to beat woman.....U belong in jail sir!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

YOU ARE weak u woman beater...shame on yor for creatin dumb thread to beat woman.....U belong in jail sir!!!(no ofeinse) angry

Whatever sad
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Pumpumking: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Whatever sad

Tanks for understanding....real mans must never hit woman cheesy
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

Berry

Just reply my email
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Berry

Just reply my email

I honestly can't access my mail...

I saw your other mention...
Re: **brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
I honestly can't access my mail...

I saw your other mention...

My WhatsApp number is ......,..

What's yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help Me Confirm Number For Pof / Man & Girlfriend Die Inside Vehicle While Having Sex (video) / Sexual Satisfaction In Married Women DOES NOT Depend On Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.