Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? (1813 Views)

Ameachi, Others Who Contested For APC Ticket Are Yet To Recover - Aisha Buhari / APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2021
Muslim-Muslim Ticket ?

Just count Yoruba christians out, we won't be part of such madness undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by itsme01: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Benchilwell:
u still they sleep wake up, grin grin grin

Can you show us the link to his official declaration, can you also show us the video where he said he his having a Muslim vice?!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by seunowa(f): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

tulumbu no be booharri. He is a bloody fake ewedu muslim. He can't defeat a northerner in the north. He can't win PDP in the SE and SS. Even his yoruba people don't give bloc votes.

Stop deceiving yourself.
U can start crying from now till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by Benchilwell: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2021
itsme01:

Can you show us the link to his official declaration, can you also show us the video where he said he his having a Muslim vice?!

he has never said it but ur brain suppose tell u that he is eyeing d presidency even new born knows that!
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by Laggafin: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
This people should leave their wailing for 2022 proper. Yorùbá will show you how politics is played in Nigeria and not by attacking people. Ibos think blackmailing will work on us but they've realized Yorùbá don't even count them as a threat on all fronts. Na hausa and fulani be our threat politically, not iboe will tiny 5 states that's just few yards bigger than Oyo State.

Nah, they aren't threat... They are just noisemakers looking for relevance.
I'm sorry for ya father .. cuz he dosnt have a son period

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by AntonVince: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gazzy88:
This people should leave their wailing for 2022 proper. Yorùbá will show you how politics is played in Nigeria and not by attacking people. Ibos think blackmailing will work on us but they've realized Yorùbá don't even count them as a threat on all fronts. Na hausa and fulani be our threat politically, not iboe will tiny 5 states that's just few yards bigger than Oyo State.

Nah, they aren't threat... They are just noisemakers looking for relevance.

Which of the "Yorubas" are you talking about?
The very minute Tinubu lackeys I suppose.

Be guided.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by gbagagbogo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm a Nigerian that doesn't believe in tribalism but fairness. If Tinubu goes with a Muslim /Muslim ticket, he would be shocked by what the outcome will be.

It's a sign of insensitivity to want to go with a Muslim running mate in a secular state like ours. If the southerners present a christian/ christian ticket, who will support them from the north ?

Baba should lobby for a christian running mate in the north, we will support him especially if PDP presents a northern candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? by Cholls(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Lanretoye:
Some people just be mad for no reason,the only thing in their brain is tinubu...hope the time and efforts dedicated for this useless and fallacious articles,they also remember to pendown their suicide note before tinubu becomes president by then.
my brother you are too toxic! Pathetic!

Just look at yourself
"smh,I think parental guidance should be applied here...but wait o,u get brain atall?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Converted To Islam / Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo / BURSTED!! The Trending Video Of Tinubu Exercising Is Old & Fake ( Picture Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.