Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth (29938 Views)

See How Alexreports Celebrated His First Son,master Churchill Birthday Privately / Alexreports With His Wife & Two Kids - Churchill & Maduka (video, Photos) / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Gracess: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Nice couple smiley
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Sufisunni: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Dr Maduka would never forgive him
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by professore(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Fine wife
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2021
So na u marry this girl grin
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by wiseone28: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2021
I know one nairalander will complain of the wife nose ring

1 Like

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Kzinne: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2021
abobote:
He got a beautiful wife there
let's see without makeup

1 Like

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Ouchbabe(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
More
Beautiful couple. Your wife is so pretty.
Oga Alex you are adding weight oo
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Exjoker(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2021
We never see how seun celebrated his Christmas holiday yet

1 Like

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by contigiency(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Who’s just busy promoting this guy?
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2021
I nr sure say na only Alex dy chop e wife
E fit dy love-vendor am just to snap pictures grin
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Truthissupreme: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2021
This your wife no get shape

See as waist and hip dry curve zero, I don already figure her shape of ynash

You no get taste for women just like your dressing

3 Likes

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by delzbaba(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Make he tell he wife to hit the gym

What am seeing in the future is not good

She is already turning into amoeba

Child delivery can loose guard women shape
haba person wey just born? must you contribute to every post? u have too much free time for rubbish.
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by wiseone28: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Though i don't have money to marry now but i am hoping to hit big on bet9ja..

Alex who is this girl sitting next to your wife?

I want to know something.

1 Share

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by wiseone28: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Omoluabi16(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2021
That tall girl named straight from heaven. shocked
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by BlackfireX: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2021
After scamming maduka ..... this Alex boy eeehhh

2 Likes

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Emmypure: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2021
I don't like the style of his Beard's
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Passionate888: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2021
wwwihy:
This guy scammed that governorship candidate

How?
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by PennywysCares(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Has he refunded Maduka's money?
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by SensualMan: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
This guy looks too fake for my liking.
Ofcos he is!
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by knowhowk: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Jay5mie:
Who is the tall girl?
. She is a Woman ,That takes picture with Alex report and his Wife ...What other things U need to know...
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by gurunlocker: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2021
davodyguy:

His post are always sponsored that is why it hit first page all the time, including all irrelevant ones

I know that, many of them like that.... Because this is actually irrelevant!
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by ipobarethieves: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2021
grin cheesy Guyman don forget Pa Maduka Sam sam no time

1 Like

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by emsco(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

How can you say a human is turning into amoeba and some mumu are liking your post?

2 Likes

Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by EyenNtokon: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Abeg i wan ask una ah neva see MR. SEUN 4 news before, why?
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by Weyrehmod: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2021
I've been soliciting for help to repair my faulty laptop here to repair my faulty laptop but non is forthcoming

In my quest to raise the funds I've decided to sell my Facebook account... So if you're interested in buying old Fb account quote me with your WhatsApp digit let's deal

I need to repair the laptop to join the web development tuition that will commence next year
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by UncleKoboko: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
See How AlexReports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iPwU6YGp2A

Abuja Based PR practitioner and publisher, AlexReports, Mr. Alex Nwankwo on Saturday along with his beautiful wife joined hundreds of other fun seekers to grace the long awaited Christmas In D City show organised by Chuks D General.

The event which took place at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja was the second public appearance of his wife, Esther Nwankwo after she delivered of a bouncing baby boy in October this year.

In the past couple of months, Alex Nwankwo was actively involved in the Anambra State gubernatorial election.
If this guy was taller....hmm
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by ipobarethieves: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2021
Soup wey sweet,Nah Maduka money u see so
kambili999:
Uncle Alex's wife is very pretty
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by zicoraads: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2021
oteneaaron:
Alex reports has cracked the Nairaland code.

Kudos to you!!
Which code? cheesy

You mean paying so you can hit front-page?
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by ImoleNaija: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Jay5mie:
Who is the tall girl?

Comrade, do you want her contact? grin
Re: How Alexreports Celebrated Xmas With His Lovely Wife Two Months After Childbirth by jclassiq(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Forget. Alex no send nah. The guy dey tidy outside on a steady.
If i dey lie, Alex can you swear say you no dey tidy outside regularly? Oya swear. I dare you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Slays In Leather Jacket (Pictured) / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Dance In "Doyin" Challenge / DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.