Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV (271 Views)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV by peteregwu(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Jesus healed her of Kidney enlargement, heart disease, ruptured liver and HIV

What God has been doing for us, we can't even get the solution in the hospital or from any man or doctor.

Here she is, after she went to the village for her mother in law burial, a woman hugged her and after the hugging, her problem started instantly. She started suffering from kidney enlargement, heart disease, ruptured liver and HIV as well. She couldn't urinate, defecate and the whole body started swollen up. She went from one hospital to the other to the extent that she gave up hope but her husband who is also a Chosen kept encouraging her to strenghten her faith that the Lord would do it for her.

After a while in the hospital, she decided to request to be discharged from the hospital. She made her way to the church (The Lord's Chosen) on Sunday (last Sunday of August, 2021).

While in the church, the pastor came out to minister and declared, "their is a woman here, you travelled to the village and they afflicted you with sickness and diseases. A juju priest has done this evil to you, I set that place on fire....now I command strength upon you...and I command you to rise up..." then when the pastor made that declaration, she rose up and started walking. She got her healing from that moment and when they got home, someone who could not even eat started eating food.

They went back to the hospital for a test and after she was tested, the doctor confirmed that everything is okay; the heart, kidney, and liver. She couldn't believe it and she told the doctor to test again and the doctor did and said, "woman you are okay and nothing is wrong with you".

According to the sister, all the problem disappeared and no more afflictions.

Brethren, what do we say to this thing? THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV by uthlaw: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Oya ooo,come to our hospital for healing!
Re: The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV by wolesmile(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Only you!!!
Kidney enlargement
Heart disease
Ruptured liver
HIV

All transmitted through juju!!! Even HIV through juju?

Somebody should shift and let me faint.

If you must lie, lie honourably. What kind of lie is this in the name of testimony?

That was how someone said his car summersaulted seventeen times and then tumbled four times sideways. Abeg, who was counting it?

I'm outta here jare
Re: The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV by oteneaaron(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
In marketing, testimonials are a very powerful tool to attract other potential customers.

Do the math.
Re: The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV by peteregwu(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
wolesmile:
Only you!!!
Kidney enlargement
Heart disease
Ruptured liver
HIV

All transmitted through juju!!! Even HIV through juju?

Somebody should shift and let me faint.

If you must lie, lie honourably. What kind of lie is this in the name of testimony?

That was how someone said his car summersaulted seventeen times and then tumbled four times sideways. Abeg, who was counting it?

I'm outta here jare

Have ever been to the hospital befofe to know what some sick people are suffering from? It's quite unfortunate
Re: The Lords Chosen:healed Of Kidney Enlargement, Heart, Liver Disease & HIV by wolesmile(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2021
peteregwu:

Have ever been to the hospital befofe to know what some sick people are suffering from? It's quite unfortunate

You're welcome...

Continue...

(1) (Reply)

N4.5 Billion Naira ($18 Million) Bank Loan For The Citadel Church Project / The Time Of Manifestation / The Religion Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.