Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,404 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (610 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Newsmic: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi took to her Instagram handle to celebrate second wedding anniversary with her husband, Chike Ugochukwu Mba, today, 28th December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

She prayed for better love and understanding while also having more money in mind. She shared romantic photos of herself and spouse. One of her posts was captioned;

"Good friends - best friends- lovers - husband and wife. Happy Wedding Anniversary to us. More love and understanding, more money and A peaceful home, Amen.❤❤"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBHCyjovmc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kriss216: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
While I'm here kissing bottles of 4th Street since 25th cry

Nothing spoil sha... Different hustle, same goal.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na my cock chizzy suppose dy smooch laidis angry
Re: Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Darkseidxx:
...but u no com get money tongue
Re: Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kriss216: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Darkseidxx:
No vex... Siofra fit manage your rooster. She no dey segregate when it comes to Gbola.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

...but u no com get money tongue

Yes grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Kisses Her Husband As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kriss216:

No vex... Siofra fit manage your rooster. She no dey segregate when it comes to Gbola.

Wtf is that? grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Brother Shocks Fans As He Arrive Nigeria And Reunite With Cross / Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva Loved Up In New Photos / Congratulations My Baby– Angel, Liquorose, And Others React As Whitemoney Bags N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.