Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,860 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer (38777 Views)

The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria / Is 2nd Class Upper Still Possible / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Beninwitch: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Madeu:

Go to Ekiti and see how local that place is. Decrepit and ancient building, No urban planning.

But that is not true. Totally false.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by yusluvad(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congrats Tosod...
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by adelaja70(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kellibae:
He is a rare gem becoz normally they mine skull and harvest organs
And na woman born this thing o... O ma se o.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sabadon:
Nigeria to the world

At least someone is saying something with a national outlook, rather than an ethnic/tribal outlook. I salute you.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Ttjj: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nice
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
book is doing dis 1, how does he even relax and enjoy dis enjoyment life

1 Like

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by letitrainnow(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
You do well, congrats
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by coolclarke(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Great � congratssssss!
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by munphildusky: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:
my professor friend do say ekiti state have the most learned people in Nigeria and I do argue..
he said his reason is because that state have more educated people, more professors n less illiterates but I still accept his points but with this achievement this Yoruba demon av done, I think I'll call my friend n tell him dt I now share the same opinion...
this win isnt an easy one...it may take another 100 years for a Nigerian to do this..

He was not telling lies. They have a lot of learned people and professors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Cabonylewis(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulation Nigga
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
EmperorTolson:
You're already cursed if you bring tribalism into this thread.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by paulolee(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
munphildusky:

He was not telling lies. They have a lot of learned people and professors.
sure
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Brunicekid(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:
my professor friend do say ekiti state have the most learned people in Nigeria and I do argue..
he said his reason is because that state have more educated people, more professors n less illiterates but I still accept his points but with this achievement this Yoruba demon av done, I think I'll call my friend n tell him dt I now share the same opinion...
this win isnt an easy one...it may take another 100 years for a Nigerian to do this..
Don't just look at it like that...Genius will come... It will take few years
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by drimzsmoke(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:

We're the fountain of knowledge wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by GetMeRight: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
I proudly celebrate him
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by GetMeRight: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kellibae:
He is a rare gem becoz normally they mine skull and harvest organs

Even for a female? Fake female
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by muheeb01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nice one congratulations
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Omodua(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tosod:
Tosin Durodola, a 24-year old scholar from the University of Ibadan who recently obtained M.A in African Studies (Diaspora and Transnational Studies) with a CGPA of 6.7/7.0, has emerged runner-up of the 5th Border Criminologies Dissertation Prize for 2021.

The award was put together by Routledge and Oxford University’s Centre for Criminology and Border Criminologies to support early career researchers working on citizenship, migration and the intersections between border controls and criminal justice.

Durodola, whose Master’s thesis is entitled: 'Narratives of the Journey to Exile and Transformative Agency of Residual Liberian Refugees in Oru, Southwestern Nigeria', won the second place which attracts £200 and £100 worth of Routledge books. His research was conducted under the supervision of Dr. Senayon Olaoluwa at the Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan. Tiphaine Le Corre from University of Oxford won the first place with the thesis titled: 'The Politics of Deterring Unwanted Immigration to the United Kingdom'.

Prof. Mary Bosworth, Director of the Centre for Criminology and Director of Border Criminologies, University of Oxford, disclosed this on Thursday in a newsletter.

According to the official statement, Durodola and Tiphaine beat a strong shortlist of 10 others from universities in Europe, Asia and other African countries to win the prize. The competition was judged by a panel made up of academics and members of the Border Criminologies’ core team and the Advisory Group. The Panel assessed the dissertation in terms of its quality and originality, and its contribution to the body of knowledge about border control and migration.

Durodola set a new record by becoming the first African and postgraduate student from a University in the Global South to make the top two places of the Border Criminologies Masters’ Dissertation/Thesis Prize since the inception of the competition. The past winners and runners-up of the award were from Oxford, Cambridge, Glasgow and Amsterdam Universities.

Earlier in August 2021, Governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi appointed Tosin Durodola as his Special Assistant on Digital Communications. The appointment made him the youngest political appointee in the state, and further reinforces his outstanding abilities and intellectual foresight.

https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-12-22-winners-5th-border-criminologies-dissertation-prize

https://www.thecable.ng/durodola-24-year-old-aide-of-fayemi-named-runner-up-in-oxford-universitys-border-thesis-prize/amp
He can't be 24yrs. More than dad.
Anyway, congratulations!
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by OmegaAutos: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tosod:
Tosin Durodola, a 24-year old scholar from the University of Ibadan who recently obtained M.A in African Studies (Diaspora and Transnational Studies) with a CGPA of 6.7/7.0, has emerged runner-up of the 5th Border Criminologies Dissertation Prize for 2021.

The award was put together by Routledge and Oxford University’s Centre for Criminology and Border Criminologies to support early career researchers working on citizenship, migration and the intersections between border controls and criminal justice.

Durodola, whose Master’s thesis is entitled: 'Narratives of the Journey to Exile and Transformative Agency of Residual Liberian Refugees in Oru, Southwestern Nigeria', won the second place which attracts £200 and £100 worth of Routledge books. His research was conducted under the supervision of Dr. Senayon Olaoluwa at the Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan. Tiphaine Le Corre from University of Oxford won the first place with the thesis titled: 'The Politics of Deterring Unwanted Immigration to the United Kingdom'.

Prof. Mary Bosworth, Director of the Centre for Criminology and Director of Border Criminologies, University of Oxford, disclosed this on Thursday in a newsletter.

According to the official statement, Durodola and Tiphaine beat a strong shortlist of 10 others from universities in Europe, Asia and other African countries to win the prize. The competition was judged by a panel made up of academics and members of the Border Criminologies’ core team and the Advisory Group. The Panel assessed the dissertation in terms of its quality and originality, and its contribution to the body of knowledge about border control and migration.

Durodola set a new record by becoming the first African and postgraduate student from a University in the Global South to make the top two places of the Border Criminologies Masters’ Dissertation/Thesis Prize since the inception of the competition. The past winners and runners-up of the award were from Oxford, Cambridge, Glasgow and Amsterdam Universities.

Earlier in August 2021, Governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi appointed Tosin Durodola as his Special Assistant on Digital Communications. The appointment made him the youngest political appointee in the state, and further reinforces his outstanding abilities and intellectual foresight.

https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-12-22-winners-5th-border-criminologies-dissertation-prize

https://www.thecable.ng/durodola-24-year-old-aide-of-fayemi-named-runner-up-in-oxford-universitys-border-thesis-prize/amp

woulda been impressed if this feat was achieved in Physics or Chemistry

1 Like

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:

you will hardly see a family in Ekiti that don't have 90% of their kids as educated ones

being educated is a culture in Ekiti state, 80% of Ekiti state Artisans are equally educated with skills

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by jclassiq(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Inspirer1:
The title of the other book though sad

I will like to read the book to know what the writer meant by unwanted immigration to the UK...
Its not a book. Its a research thesis.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by jclassiq(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you will hardly see a family in Ekiti that don't have 90% of their kids as educated ones

being educated is a culture in Ekiti state, 80% of Ekiti state Artisans are equally educated with skills
Ekiti is a literate State. I lived there for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Basic123: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2021
If it's from UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN...It must be of outstanding quality!

Its not the premier university for nothing!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by VEHINTOLAR: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Yoruba l'agba ! Awon cannibals yen kere si number wa;won bintin,won sumolu (small) !
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by patpaul: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
there are probably more Nigerians who can achieve even better than this guy but they dont have the opportunity to come out as this guy.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Inspirer1: 4:22am On Dec 29, 2021
jclassiq:

Its not a book. Its a research thesis.
Thank you.

A book is a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Courtesy Google search.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2021
jojofola:
This world and profanities ehn. It's an endless thing.

The reward is books and more books.

For BBN and it's likes, money and contract deals. Lol.

He's already an SA to a state governor.

Not as glam as BBN pipu, but can be just as lucrative.

Plus, BBN can only skirt the entertainment world with endorsements, adverts and "fans" gifts, but this guy has entered the political class. He can remain there for the next 50 years while BBN people usually expire within 2-3 years.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Datanet9ja: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Of the greatest uite.
Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Judybash93(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2021
LILTJAY:
Nice one.. unlike that other cursed tribe that asians will soon exterminate finish grin grin
I nor mention name ooh

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by Burgerlomo: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2021
cool

Re: Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer by jclassiq(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Inspirer1:

Thank you.

A book is a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Courtesy Google search.
Oh okay. Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.