Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,009 members, 7,949,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! (8540 Views)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
TheKingsmann:
The way he disrespects people on here, he must be banned, how can someone be a troll for more than 10 years? don't he have anything to do with his life? even others dat were clowning everywhere back then have move on, let him move on too and get a life
a troll that adds humour to what he does.... People already live very serious lives outside nairaland, so nairaland may just be another means to unwind... Anyway sha, I understand some persons will always be misunderstood.... I too misunderstood him some years ago on this platform ...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by dandig(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
NitrogenBomb:
Please this will be abit lengthy and direct and please don’t mind my errors. This isn’t joke and I’m so serious here please. I met my current babe early this year, Infact few days after Valentine day in School. We both in the university.

We both in our Early 20s and I’m just older than her with 2 years. We got talking and I noticed she liked me. Anyways we got dating but my intention was to have a taste of the honeypot like 4 times and take off because I noticed she got a banker who is rich and doing well on the Island, He should be around 40 if I guess right and also some other guys and sugar Daddies inclusive.

She’s also from a rich home too and her Dad is into Bereau De Change. Personally I’m not doing bad financially as I do some Project Jobs with an IT firm on the Island as a Casual staff and I can afford some basic things to an extent, but she’s doing financially better than me because of Her Guy, Dad and other Contacts.

I have never been in a relationship for over 6 months, infact once I sleep with a girl I just move on to the next one. But since I slept with this my current babe, I won’t lie since that day till date I couldn’t get over her. Infact it seems I’m liking her the more. She’s Pretty with a very massive ass( honestly I have never seen a ass soo big and that’s what attracted me to her and her honeypot is the sweetest I have ever tasted, don’t know what she put there. I have asked her severally, but she just laughs over it).

One day she told me she has noticed I want to leave her because of her lifestyle but I won’t be able to leave. She clearly told me that I have no Idea who she is and that she doesn’t sleep with a guy for money but just for fun and money can’t keep her.

Truth is, She doesn’t even demand money from me, but instead she wants to be giving me money always, which I don’t like. She told me it’s only when she wants a guy to go, that’s when she will let him go. I notice even her rich guy in Lagos still calls to beg her most times and sends her lots of money atimes.

While in school there was a time I stayed in her Crib and noticed some fetish stuffs in her bathroom. Anyways I took it with a pinch of salt because I’m irreligious and don’t believe in those things, but I’m beginning to think otherwise because I don’t understand what’s happening to me again.

The last time I broke up with her, I found myself going to beg her after two days and she was laughing and saying I won’t go anywhere and I won’t even know when I will put a ring on her finger that she has already chosen me because I have lots of prospects and a future. Infact since I started sleeping with her, other girls don’t enter my eyes anymore. As funny as this sounds, I really want to break away from this girl, but I don’t know how. She always call Water mother when talking atimes. Please Help NLders. I really wanna break away from her.
Let me see...Early 20s.. hmm prime time, when u lust 100%, want to have the world, etc. Early 20s is like the puberty stages of a man... Only 5 out of 100 guys learns woman manipulation at this stage. But 70 out of 100 women already knows this at this stage.. MY ADVISE. Try to venture into business,skills or something to occupy your time the more. Try to think of your next Date as your wife to be who would join build ur empire. No dey call that girl, block her everywhere. I personally I don't believe in 'a girls parents connection' cus wen u marry u go know say na only u waka come.
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by TheKingsmann(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellingAnus:
a troll that adds humour to what he does.... People already live very serious lives outside nairaland, so nairaland may just be another means to unwind... Anyway sha, I understand some persons will always be misunderstood.... I too misunderstood him some years ago on this platform ...
I honestly don't have anything bad against him whatsoever, but he should know his limits, I felt so angry when he told a married lady that he wants to have bluefilm with her, if you were a female would u have love such joke? like I said earlier there are some limits to some things, he can have the liberty to clown around , no one gives a damn but telling someone that's married that he will pay her to have sexual intercourse with her is way bad

RoyalBlu you are free now, I guess the pumpumking has been banned by the mods already.
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheKingsmann:
I honestly don't have anything bad against him whatsoever, but he should know his limits, I felt so angry when he told a married lady that he wants to have bluefilm with her, if you were a female would u have love such joke? like I said earlier there are some limits to some things, he can have the liberty to clown around , no one gives a damn but telling someone that's married that he will pay her to have sexual intercourse with her is way bad

RoyalBlu you are free now, I guess he has been banned by the mods already.
Anyway I understand, we may not understand eachother... I use to be like you, I think I hmeven attacked him once cause I misunderstood his person ... But it's all good..
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
The toto fresh,she get big yansh and dey spend money for your head and you still want run, abeg shey she get sister?
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Danielkelly: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
I can help u email me
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by RoyalBlu(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheKingsmann:
I

RoyalBlu you are free now, I guess the pumpumking has been banned by the mods already.

Appreciations!!!
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2022
TheKingsmann:
The way he disrespects people on here, he must be banned, how can someone be a troll for more than 10 years? don't he have anything to do with his life? even others dat were clowning everywhere back then have move on, let him move on too and get a life

grin
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2022
NitrogenBomb:

I will not, just that sometimes I don’t know what I’m doing.

Go tell your parents now you re thinking right
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Pumpumking: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheKingsmann:

My brother. so was the deal wit u & Royalblu? are u fokin her sir or u juss friend sir? ....pls let me no so i can movvvvin sir!! (REAL TALK)) cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by AneemA: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
First, remove your belief in supranatural force on this one.

Second, remove the drive of money-making out of this woman.

Third, remove your lust off of her.

Fourth, remove yourself from her periphery.

Good luck.
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NelviusGrey(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
as e dey be bros, na that honeypot go choke you o grin

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by TheKingsmann(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

My brother. so was the deal wit u & Royalblu? are u fokin her sir or u juss friend sir? ....pls let me no so i can movvvvin sir!! (REAL TALK)) cheesy
You will get banned again, try me clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not: 9 Signs You're His Back-up Chick! / Check Out Nigeria's New Booty Queen, Phat Chyna / Beautiful Ladies Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.