Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? (27624 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by showafrica(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
JayB11:
If that Mkpuru Miri stuff reach North, we are finished.....

Lol. An average aboki will blow his head up with Mkpuru miri
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by marsup: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
I'll do that asap, I know my wife will not object to that because anything to secure the future of the baby of their house, is a must.
in doing so, don't let him stay with you just yet, until he has gotten all the help he needs. Addiction can make people do crazy things, especially when being deprived. Put your family safety first.
May the Lord guide you.
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by KennethEnyi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
You can’t save him from meth he’s gone forever that’s the point of meth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Golan007: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Don't bring him to Lagos.

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by KINGKONG(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Change his location and engage him..... (job or apprenticeship)
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Tzar(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Seek professional psychiatric help. Meth isn’t an easy drug to give up. Withdrawal syndrome alone can kill him or drive him insane.
Talk to him about cleaning himself up & be ready to support him to succeed educationally & professionally thereafter.
If he drops the drug without the required emotional, psychological and financial support, he will go back to it. ,
Sadly all this is still a less than 50% chance of success as meth is 10 times more addictive than cocaine & heroine.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by deepwater(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Morgan9:
Change his location as as as possible..
I believe that mkpurumiri is common here in southeast..

If he can change environment and got him self engaged in one or 2 activities it will help in the long run

U be mumu man
U allowed the media brain-washed you to believe mmkpru miri is an Easterm thing.
It's just like believing collorado is a Denver thing from USA.

MMKPURU MIRI has been on the streets of Nigeria with a different name son.

Hope u loved ones from the west dont get spkied on ICE

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by fred04(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
U need help than the boy.
No die of high BP over Eastern matters.
Only God knows what you are passing through in this life but he healed.
[quote author=GeneralPula post=108882813]By making sure he’s not among Nlamdi Kanu’’s Idiotik Pigz..

Idiotik pigz

have destroyed SE beyond limit..
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by benqo01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
What is meth?
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Elporo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Golan007:
Ordinary home development you guys are complaining.

It's getting harder pushing drugs outside the shores. so, they settling here and selling the crap in their communities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Elporo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
deepwater:

U be mumu man
U allowed the media brain-washed you to believe mmkpru miri is an Easterm thing.
It's just like believing collorado is a Denver thing from USA.

MMKPURU MIRI has been on the streets of Nigeria with a different name son.

Hope u loved ones from the west do t get spkied on ICE

Nigga please ain't nobody selling that crap to kids in Abuja. Nobody! You try it you are gone.

It like children taking cocaine or crack in the Bronx and Brooklyn ... not normal. Its weed and codiene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by AlexB300: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

First of all wetin you dey do for your wife village....you visit only one day then discharge from the village
Not spend your entire holiday there

Now to the solution to your gadmnnn problem

Just like someone said.....relocate the niggar

If you try any other shit with the niggar....he will light you up...because he is a rugged guy and also he don see you finish...because you dey their village
na if the story true grin

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Golan007: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elporo:

It's getting harder pushing drugs outside the shores. so, they settling here and selling the crap in their communities.

They should welcome it with open arms.

Not long ago, they argued nobody forced the consumers to take it.

They argued "Money must be made".

Exploring their domestic market should be applauded.

Charity is a biatch when she begins from home.
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Hello Fams, How can I Save my wife's kid brother from taking meth(Methamphetamine)?

meth (methamphetamine) has almost destroyed my wife's kid brother, as i went to my wife's village in imo state to celebrate the christmas with them, what i saw got me devastated.

since we got to the village, my wife and i have not been ourselves because this boy in question is a very humble, down-to-earth boy, he runs errands like there's no tomorrow. i developed this undying love for him when he came to leave with us in bayelsa, he's such a wonderful champ, this has given me a very serious concern because he's my wife's favorite ally in her entire family.

now, i'm planning on arranging some group of men from anambra state to give him the meth treatment but this boy does not like seeking for anybody's trouble but do not look for his,
if you seek his trouble one fold, he will give it back to you in hundred folds, that makes him a kind of dangerous human being, and my life and that of my wife will be at stake considering the fact that he has mingled with several bad boys in the hood.

sincerely, i really want to help this boy from the depth of my heart, not because it's affecting my wife negatively, but because of humanity sake and because of who he is.

please family, how best will l go about saving this boy from an impending doom without putting either my life or that of my wife in danger?

take him to a psychtric hospital in enugu teaching hospital and let him go for 6 weeks detox
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Meedon: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
showafrica:

Oboy your dad get sense ooo.. A normal African man dad will tell you to goto hell.

Aswear I like wetin him Dad do.
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
benqo01:
What is meth?
hard drugs known as crystal meth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Elporo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
DarkJeddi:
The first thing a drug addict does..

When he changes location..

Is to locate the nearest drug dealer..

That won't solve anything..

This only works with weed and alcohol.

This shit has special centres for sale.
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by DarkJeddi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elporo:

This only works with weed and alcohol.

This shit has special centres for sale.
Lol @ special centres..

And you think a determined addict..

Wouldn't sniff it out?

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Hkff: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Advice
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by PericomaNwankwo: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Hello Fams, How can I Save my wife's kid brother from taking meth(Methamphetamine)?

meth (methamphetamine) has almost destroyed my wife's kid brother, as i went to my wife's village in imo state to celebrate the christmas with them, what i saw got me devastated.

since we got to the village, my wife and i have not been ourselves because this boy in question is a very humble, down-to-earth boy, he runs errands like there's no tomorrow. i developed this undying love for him when he came to leave with us in bayelsa, he's such a wonderful champ, this has given me a very serious concern because he's my wife's favorite ally in her entire family.

now, i'm planning on arranging some group of men from anambra state to give him the meth treatment but this boy does not like seeking for anybody's trouble but do not look for his,
if you seek his trouble one fold, he will give it back to you in hundred folds, that makes him a kind of dangerous human being, and my life and that of my wife will be at stake considering the fact that he has mingled with several bad boys in the hood.

sincerely, i really want to help this boy from the depth of my heart, not because it's affecting my wife negatively, but because of humanity sake and because of who he is.

please family, how best will l go about saving this boy from an impending doom without putting either my life or that of my wife in danger?

Fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by PericomaNwankwo: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

First of all wetin you dey do for your wife village....you visit only one day then discharge from the village

If you try any other shit with the niggar....he will light you up...because he is a rugged guy and also he don see you finish...because you dey their village

The guy sef dey lie, na fake story be this

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Taiwo20(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Take him to the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital at Abeokuta. Let him spend on month or two.
After that engage in any job,trade or activity that take more than 8 hours daily. When he get home he will be tired and sleeps of.

You can also tell him story of people that have died from addiction.

DamnnNiggarr:

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by JayB11(m): 2:32am On Dec 29, 2021
showafrica:

Lol. An average aboki will blow his head up with Mkpuru miri

Lol....i swear North no dey hear word �

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by JayB11(m): 2:33am On Dec 29, 2021
arewaboy01:
oga e dy north...just that the north are used to taking hard substances...so mkpuru miri na childs play

grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 29, 2021
2ubaba:
If you understand addiction, you will realise that only him can change his life.
Well, He may need some help from outside to be able to conquer this kind of addiction.
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by timmyblast(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

you also need to reduce/stop your intake
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2021
A gram of ice on the street is about 16k
That's the direct value if U buying from the source and it will be more expensive
My QUESTION IS HOW THE HELL DO THESE KIDS HAVE ACCESS TO ICE WITH SUCH COST.
If U are a regular smoker. U can finish a gram in like a day
How do these kids have access to it
Re: Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? by Gt321(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=108881380]Hello Fams, How can I Save my wife's kid brother from taking meth(Methamphetamine)?

Just tiring bro.... am in my early 40s but my biggest problem is alcohol, I will quit for few month then return again.. my hangover do last 7 days before I can be active again..... then I will quit for few month again...
Presently I started since on the 18th of this month
Was just able to stop on the 27th. The level of hangover in my body now is hell. But I know I will overcome ijn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams / Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.