Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:10 PM

Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. (357 Views)

What Does It Mean If You Finish Having Sex With A Lady And She Said This / I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. by Aliyu007: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
This Igbo people no go kill person with their chest beating. Someone just argued with me that there's a village in Anambra state where all the gates are made of diamonds. I asked him the name of the village he said he is trying to remember. Why are these clowns too terrible.
Re: Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. by majamajic(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
There is , more than 5 villages

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. by Ekejoestar(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aliyu007:
[s]This Igbo people no go kill person with their chest beating. Someone just argued with me that there's a village in Anambra state where all the gates are made of diamonds. I asked him the name of the village he said he is trying to remember. Why are these clowns too terrible[/s].

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. by HitlerGaddafi: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
majamajic:
There is , more than 5 villages
And you're not ashamed to say this? We know you people brag alot and lie alot. An Ibo man with 100k in his account will tell you he has 1M.
Re: Someone Just Said This About Anambra State. by Susily(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

And you're not ashamed to say this? We know you people brag alot and lie alot. An Ibo man with 100k in his account will tell you he has 1M.

Just tell us you are a tribal bigot and hate igbos and stop beating around the bush mate

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For A Successful Young Relationship / It's Not Easy Been Hiv Positive / 20 Signs Your Husband Is Not Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.