Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? (501 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by FamilyAdviser: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
There are several stories and instances where men do gave their intending wife few cash to prepare a delicious food.

On some occasion, I have seen men who took their intending wife to village and subject them under the watch of their mother. The intending wife will be allowed to be cooking with firewood and pounding of foo-foo. If they dare complain, such lady will be assumed to be lazy and the Marriage will not hold.

Well is it not time to change such narrative?

I think women should be tested with big money too to know if they are good managers instead of testing them with poverty

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by Jidemoo: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

Em elders go soon reach here
Re: Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by adefitim(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Where’s the wife?
Re: Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by DannyXpress: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Not only women are most likely to fail when tested with money

A lot of us will fail a test when being tested with things we are lacking in or aiming for and as you know, humans always have this desire to acquire more.

If you're poor, definitely money will become your weakness. And once you get tested with it, it will take the grace for you to pass such test.
Re: Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by Deborah98(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
God bless you... Dear future husband please don't test me with poverty,use money and see if I'm a good or a bad manager. I can't be poor and a witch at same time Biko sad
Re: Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Unless the commenter above me have a change of mentality,I strongly doubt if she go ever see man wey go pity for her marry lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? by uthlaw: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
If we get rich,most we married ladies from poor family?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Break Up Would You Ask For Your Gifts/assets Back? / Do You Have Any Screenshots To Brighten Up Someone's Day?(photo) / Nairalanders, Pls Help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.