Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,070 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos (858 Views)

Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by NwaNimo1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Tolu Olubunmi, 19 has reportedly brutalized his grandmother, 72, over food in the Ogba area of Lagos State, Naija News understands.
It was gathered that the alleged assault occurred on Boxing Day, December 26, 2021.

According to a source, it’s not the first time the teenager will beat up his grandmother or other family members and right now, everyone is scared of him.

The source said: “He’s my cousin and him and his mom live with my grandmother. Yesterday, my grandmother bought kerosine and asked him to help her carry it, since he said he was hungry and was pestering her for food. He got angry and slapped her, then he started kicking her. His mom and his friends were there but they didn’t do anything.

This is not the first time he will beat her up. He has even beat up two of my uncles, one is my mom’s brother and the other is my aunt’s husband. He has gone out of control.

They tried reporting it to the police station in Ogba but the police asked us to pay N20,000 for them to bring him in for questioning. They are refusing to do anything and they’re saying its a domestic issue.

My cousin feels he is untouchable and keeps terrorizing everyone. How can a 19-year-old boy beat up his grandmother to the point that she was rushed to the hospital and can not even lift up a spoon? Everyone is scared of him.”

https://www./2021/12/28/angry-teenager-brutalizes-his-grandmother-over-christmas-food-in-lagos/

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Man-beats-up-his-grand-mother-in-Lagos.jpg[/img]
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Klimltdz: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
He should be sentenced to life in poverty in kuje prison, with community service

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Segzy22: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Colorado at work

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by dasparrow: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is what happens when Nigerians fail woefully to raise their male children well. They will grow up and become a terror in your life. I always remember those Nigerian/Africans who are making babies because they are hoping that these kids will take care of them in old age. Now these kids are grown and beating their elderly parents or grandparents up. Life no balance at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by NwaNimo1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
dasparrow:
This is what happens when Nigerians fail woefully to raise their male children well. They will grow up and become a terror in your life. I always remember those Nigerian/Africans who are making babies because they are hoping that these kids will take care of them in old age. Now these kids are grown and beating their elderly parents or grandparents up. Life no balance at all undecided

Too many 'Baby Mama's...........and absent fathers.

[img]https://media./images/9978ad1ebd6abdf3a66610897fae99a0/tenor.gif[/img]

Little disrespectful 'bastards' everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Bmaster(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
I am speechless!

He acts like there won't be another Xmas season.
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Op be thinking it will be a Gif all tru, allowing us to interpret on our own accord. from Gif to Jpeg, Pdf, Excel, doc.
Sorry granny it was caused by little Gif world bad upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Boy deserves to be severely dealt with and humiliated.
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Iykopee(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
If this incident happens in the East, rest assured the loudmouthed imbec1les won't fail to tag it meth @ work.
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by chiefobdk2: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mkpurumiri at work. It has ravaged the west

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Bigpapi: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Boy deserves to be severely dealt with and humiliated.

Close una Toto una no gree ,now una don born bastard wey dey disturb our society
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by nedekid: 3:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Seems meth has started spreading. shocked
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by FuckDModz: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2021
This one will soon mine her head. They should watch him.
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2021
We know how to treat this kind fuvk up here in the East

He's quite lucky na lagos he dey

1 Like

Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by wakaman: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na this Kain one cultists suppose do something.

Omo ale
Re: Angry Teenager Brutalizes His Grandmother Over Christmas Food In Lagos by DoctorDree(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Awon oloriburuku omo just full outside anyhow

(1) (Reply)

After Sleeping With A Married Man, This Woman Turns Into A Cow (video) / Muslim Mob Burn Church For Bringing Their Sheikh And His Wife To Christ / Two Guys Forced Man To Kneel Down To Apologise To Lady He Molested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.