Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,691 members, 7,979,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:31 AM

Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures (69432 Views)

Obiano Commissions UltraModern Awka City Stadium, Awka (Pictures). / Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by TimeTraveller: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Limassol:
Yeah, relatively, it's mere in comparison since the former's GDP is nearly quadrupuled that of the latter. Nonetheless, Akwa ibom's GDP on it's own is weighty, considering the fact it outweighs that of many island countries. Oya, are you happy now?

Happy? You still don't get the point. How on earth should any reasonable person compare Nigeria with Cameroon if not self-hatred? Akwa Ibom alone has a GDP of $11 billion, and there are 35 other states. Yet, someone here dare says Cameroon has left Nigeria behind. Why are there so many daft and unreasonable 'young' people in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by Rickmann: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

By population , we are the giant of africa. Nothing else. Nigeria is currently the poverty headquarter of the world.....

grin

2 Likes

Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by Jalaw: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
You can't deny being Yoruba because you exhibit their trademark, which is hatred.
lexy2014:

how did u come to the conclusion that i am yoruba? meanwhile,

since u can see the difference, then u shouldnt have problems answering the question:

What's the difference and how is the new Cameroon stadium a township stadium?

Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jalaw:
You can't deny being Yoruba because you exhibit their trademark, which is hatred.

how is hatred a yoruba trademark?

can u identify the hatred in the questions below and do well to answer the questions?

how did u come to the conclusion that i am yoruba?

since u can see the difference, then u shouldnt have problems answering the question:

What's the difference and how is the new Cameroon stadium a township stadium?

1 Like

Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by razible5384(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
sweet turf but I don see it anywhere near akpabio nest of champions..
this is 60, 000 bt uyo own is 30,000 n it can beat ours in terms of capacity but wen it comes to beauty and the qualities of both turf, I'll say dt ours is better than this, forget dis edited pics, i stay in uyo n do see dt akapabio beautiful edifice each morning n I kno wat m talking about..
with d right maintenance culture, akpabio wil still be appreciated in the next 50 years for erecting dt wonderful structure..
stadium wey make super eageles dey play its home games in uyo for the first time in the history of the state, u think its easy abi??
those guys above me jus de talk asif its easy standing a stadium..
akpabio spent almost $96m in building dt artifact n still being criticized by the people of akwa ibom dt its better he used dt $96m to make the state more economic conducive n create jobs than wasting dt huge moni on stadiums which I kinda agree with..
bro I also stay in uyo,you can't compare the quality of this stadium to Godswill akpabio stadium,even the playing turf....an $96m to build a mere 30k capacity staduim is just waste full an extravagant....I won't be surprise that stadium up there is not upto $80m
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by dasparrow: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Looks nice but na football stadium people go chop? Asking for a friend undecided
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
I was actually browsing this thread with my basic phone while my main phone was charging. I couldn't see the pictures well on the basic phone.

So, it was with something of shock that I checked the pictures on my main phone.

I am disappointed. What is so special about this stadium?

Why do some Nigerians just can't ever appreciate anything Nigerian?

For your information, Cameroon is hosting AFCON, it is normal for them to build or renovate old stadia.

Even without hosting anything, we have stadia better than all these overhyped Cameroonian trash.
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by rafcrown(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
NIGERIA MUST HAVE BORROWED TRILLIONS TO DO THE JOB HALF WAY AND ABANDON IT..GIVE THE CONTRACT TO A FELLOW LOOTER AND GET PERCENTAGE,SHARE ACCORDINGLY AND ANNUAL BUDGET TO DECEIVE MASSES.
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by Hkff: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
cool
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by joe120120(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
HRSweetness:
Wow. If you playball for this kind stadium, you go just dey get inspiration to dey score goals.

Hahahaha ur funny
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by HRSweetness(f): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
joe120120:

Hahahaha ur funny

LOL. I know wink cheesy
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by rickyboss333: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Well, this was how abuja stadium looked after it was unveiled. How far d stadium now? It's really not about building, but very importantly maintaining...
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jidemoo:

Sometimes,I just don't know if it's a crime to be a Nigerian

Others dey go front,we choose to dey go back

Calm down!! It's only a Stadium which they had to build to host afcon. We have Abuja stadium and Uyo stadium that beats this hands down. This is looking at the same level as Adioke Amiesimaka stafolium in PH.
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
I think NFF presidency should be given to ex internationals both running of the league they have played to the highest level they are the once to give us the world class stadiums of our dreams.
Just look at the coach handling a NPFL team in Nigeria he has not kept himself fit and u expect our league to move forward sad
Bros I disagree with you on this,Sam Allerdyce and Steve Bruce are also like this
Re: Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures by kenzysmith: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
Bros I disagree with you on this,Sam Allerdyce and Steve Bruce are also like this
and were are they now? Which big clubs have they handle in their life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan / Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.