Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket (3434 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by AntonVince: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
huptin:
Those canvassing for Muslim-Muslim ticket should ask Buhari, what is experience was in 2003, 2007 and 2011. He kept losing back to back all because he was tagged a jihadist by PDP.

A Yoruba Muslim contesting against a Northern Muslim will divide the Northern votes into at best 60/40

The whole of South East and South South will be against it

Southwest and Middle belt votes will be totally divided, if you aren't so close to South West Christians you would never understand how fanatical they could be with their religion but a Yoruba man is very adept at telling you A and voting B...singing Tinubu's praise on normal days but voting against him on election Day

In 2019 Atiku/Obi got 48% of Lagos Votes despite the state being Tinubu's strong hold and with Osinbajo who is a Christian on the ballot ..those 48% are not only Igbos the truth is even the Yorubas didn't massively vote for Tinubu as anticipated, if he tries Muslim Muslim stuff in 2023, He won't even win Lagos talk more of the Southwest.

No way for Tinubu to Aso rock, it is totally impossible.

Sound analysis.

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
AntonVince:
It's even the height of insensitivity and gross disregard for Christians for the APC to contemplate fielding another Muslim candidate to replace Buhari after 8 years at the helm.

...and worst still, another Muslim will take over when power returns to the north to make it 24 straight years of Muslim leadership.

Would Muslims accept such from Christians?

My election they is a game of numbers,AND IN A DEMOCRACY THE MINORITY WILL HAVE THEIR SAY WHILE THE MAJORITY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR WAY,thank you.
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by AntonVince: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
@SaudanaofSokoto:

If Christians had voted along religion lines in 2015, Buhari would never have become president.
Eschew your deep religious bigotry, brother.

The millions of Christians that voted Buhari over Jonathan don't deserve this sort of disdain you bigots are subjecting them to.

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=AntonVince post=108907331]

Sound analysis.[/quote

We are glad to that the SW people wont vote for their son against a muslim northerner you southerners love to call parasites or unity beggers!and let me make this clear you lots about the lections that Mohammadu Buhari was adjudged to have lost,this because he ran on very weak political structure,without money to spend just his goodwill ka ji ko?
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
AntonVince:
@SaudanaofSokoto:

If Christians had voted along religion lines in 2015, Buhari would never have become president.
Eschew your deep religious bigotry, brother.

The millions of Christians that voted Buhari over Jonathan don't deserve this sort of disdain you bigots are subjecting them to.

Sorry my friend,YOU ALL DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS!
If I could remember vividly,GEJ was the one that started the stoking of religion,by jumping from one church to the other because of votes!
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
DMerciful:
Let them try it and see the limit of the foolishness.

My man shop knockle,you be man way sabi
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lindodo20:

Reason why Tinubu's ambition remains dead in the water... a double-muslim ticket would rip Nigeria apart at the seams. And the Hausa-Fula he loves so much don't even see him as a true muslim since he's from the south lol

But,I was told that the Yorubas in general are no respecter of religion,so my brother let the so called christians vote for PDP,and us do the same.
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
DMerciful:
He actually rigged to make sure pdp does not get more than 48%. PDP would have won actually

My friend,never you say never,and stop lamenting!WE IN NORTH WE WILL VOTE FOR HIM THE WAY WE DID FOR ABIOLA AND OBASANJO!

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by SaudanaofSokoto: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
9japride:
President Buhari is the pillar of APC, I remembered vividly how a lot of people won elections in 2015 by adding he's picture to their campaign posters. It will be difficult for APC to have a strong hold without Gen Buhari in the picture of things. Nigeria is not yet reap for a single religion to dominate the office of the presidency due to the kind of politics of bitterness that is being played presently. Everyone claim to be highly religious but wicked in the action.

Alhaji Bola Tinubu has NO CHOICE BUT TOLE OUR LINE,REMEMBER THE 3KKK STATES.WE SHALL ONCE AGAIN CONSUME THE VOTES BOTH IN THE SS&SE!
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by louqas: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dreadshy:
So after another 8 years another Muslim from the north succeeds him abi? E be like say you like to joke abi? You no rate th e christians at all...

But out of the past 22 years since 1999....Christian southerners have ruled for 14 and almost simultaneously with just 2 years of UMYA presidency in between.... northerners know this and may argue along that line to mobilize support for 8 or 16 more years for the north

If it were the other way round southerners will argue along the same line too

....just saying
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by IGBOSON1: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Dumbest people on planet earth were dropped in Nigeria.

They are not talking about Restructuring,true federalism, resources control, constitution change...instead they are talking about religion!!!

God please,take me away from here

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by AntonVince: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
must not be a Christian, after obasanjo was Jonathan... So a Muslim can also be next and nothing will occur!

After Obasanjo was Yar' Adua, not Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Dreadshy: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
louqas:

But out of the past 22 years since 1999....Christian southerners have ruled for 14 and almost simultaneously with just 2 years of UMYA presidency in between.... northerners know this and may argue along that line to mobilize support for 8 or 16 more years for the north

If it were the other way round southerners will argue along the same line too

....just saying
i completely agree but if you base your argument on the years of southern christians, how many years had the north ruled when it was military regimes?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by uthlaw: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
AntonVince:

After Obasanjo was Yar' Adua, not Jonathan.
Yar'Adua used how many years?
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by myobjective: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lindodo20:

Reason why Tinubu's ambition remains dead in the water... a double-muslim ticket would rip Nigeria apart at the seams. And the Hausa-Fula he loves so much don't even see him as a true muslim since he's from the south lol

Sorry to disappoint you, Yorubas will never consider religion in the choice of their leaders. We'll vote any Omoluabi irrespective of his/her religion.

I know the plan of our disastractor is to divide us religions line so that we can be vulnerable against the vulture. No matter how tye enemy scheme against us, we'll always remain united. We're Yoruba first and be it Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbanjo or Fayemi a Yoruba will be supported on that ballot
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Lindodo20: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
myobjective:

Sorry to disappoint you, Yorubas will never consider religion in the choice of their leaders. We'll vote any Omoluabi irrespective of his/her religion.

I know the plan of our disastractor is to divide us religions line so that we can be vulnerable against the vulture. No matter how tye enemy scheme against us, we'll always remain united. We're Yoruba first and be it Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbanjo or Fayemi a Yoruba will be supported on that ballot

You need a majority in two-thirds of the entire nation, it's not about Yoruba alone you dummy

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Vistra40: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
[s][/s]
SaudanaofSokoto:

Alhaji Bola Tinubu has NO CHOICE BUT TOLE OUR LINE,REMEMBER THE 3KKK STATES.WE SHALL ONCE AGAIN CONSUME THE VOTES BOTH IN THE SS&SE![s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Vistra40: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
myobjective:

We are talking about a joint Muslim ticket and not an individual candidate. If not why haven’t Lagos APC fielded a Muslim Muslim guber ticket?

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by 9japride(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

Alhaji Bola Tinubu has NO CHOICE BUT TOLE OUR LINE,REMEMBER THE 3KKK STATES.WE SHALL ONCE AGAIN CONSUME THE VOTES BOTH IN THE SS&SE!
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be too sure, Ahmed Tinubu is still a strong force in APC. The only way President Buhari pass am na just use of presidential powers. If he leaves office, I don't think he can measure up to Tinubu.
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Vistra40: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

My friend,never you say never,and stop lamenting!WE IN NORTH WE WILL VOTE FOR HIM THE WAY WE DID FOR ABIOLA AND OBASANJO!

You voted for OBJ only in 1999 sir. You people didn’t vote for him in 2003. In fact all presidential elections PDP won after 1999 was without the vote of the core north. If not prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by myobjective: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lindodo20:

You need a majority in two-thirds of the entire nation, it's not about Yoruba alone you dummy

Because religion is just a pretence for you not to vote a Yorubas. We know this amd we'll respond appropriately.

The Igbos will not vote irrespective of the religion of the Yorubas on the ballot, we know this and we'll present our best bet regardless of what people like you think

2 Likes

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Lindodo20: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
myobjective:

Because religion is just a pretence for you not to vote a Yorubas. We know this amd we'll respond appropriately.

The Igbos will not vote irrespective of the religion of the Yorubas on the ballot, we know this and we'll present our best bet regardless of what people like you think

What have you done for the Igbos to make them vote for you?

And what has Tinubu done for you to make you suck his dick on public fora? If Tinubu the drug kingpin is an 'omoluabi' then I'm the queen of England lol. You guys are such pathetic losers

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by allcomage: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

My friend,I understand your point,BUT THAT IS HOW THEY CAN WIN AND MOREOVER IT IS NOT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!
Even alot of Muslims will be against it.do you think other Muslims are insensitive like you,don't have conscience and sense of justice and equity? You have buhari mentality and you can see where his insensitivity has taken Nigeria to. Keep it up but one day you'll never see Nigeria to be ruled by Muslim Muslim president and vice.

1 Like

Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2021
NewsForYou:
I don’t understand how religious should determine who should be a president or Vice President

And the same people that choose the candidates again based on their religion leanings will suddenly realize again that the president needs more than religion to move their lives forward. Then starts another season of lamentations for another 8 years. A vicious circle indeed.
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by louqas: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2021
AntonVince:
It's even the height of insensitivity and gross disregard for Christians for the APC to contemplate fielding another Muslim candidate to replace Buhari after 8 years at the helm.

...and worst still, another Muslim will take over when power returns to the north to make it 24 straight years of Muslim leadership.

Would Muslims accept such from Christians?

Obj did 8 years
Gej did 6 years
Total 14 out of 22 years was southerners and Christians

If it were the other way round wont christians want the same too
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by louqas: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Lindodo20:

What have you done for the Igbos to make them vote for you?

And what has Tinubu done for you to make you suck his dick on public fora? If Tinubu the drug kingpin is an 'omoluabi' then I'm the queen of England lol. You guys are such pathetic losers
You are the pathetic one.
You dont have to like Tinubu....but you can never deny anyone the right to love or hate him....God no give you that power....neither did any law book

See....whoever you support can be called thousands of names.....its part of the game.
Gej was called all sort of names that didnt stop 11million from voting for him....so continue your name calling....what matters is results from the polls
Re: Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket by Modernizer: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2021
SaudanaofSokoto:

Yes. By inviting iswap from Chad and Niger to come and inflate your numbers since almost all of you have died from bauharis bandits ...hahaha

Try it again nah.

This Time, we will not allow any northerners escape to the south.

Any Niger, or Chad people you import to help you vote will be encouraged to do whatever they like with you after the election.

Look at northerners Nigeria claiming population...

Where is the population? In bokoharamgraves and fulani bandits graves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efcc Takes Over Igbinedion’s Assets / The Red Pill / Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.