Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,972 members, 7,896,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R (2409 Views)

Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by Chenu60: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
AUDIO: 'Go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m Ransom

https://www.freedomsunrise.com/2021/12/audio-go-and-kill-him-victims-relative.html?m=1

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by greatbims: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wahala
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by NewsForYou: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol. Before you people will collect money and still kill him.
If na iPob now. This is a very good news. At least they kill and eat their victim unlike bandits that kill and leave the body to rot away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by ugnoble: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you observe how these kidnappers operate, you wouldn't blame their choice of words (reply) as you'd be forced to say the same thing.

How would you kidnap someone and ask for ransom, and when the said ransom is paid, you still end up killing the hostage.

Tough times calls for tough actions.
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by mediainc: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
If nobody pays ransom, kidnappers will stop kidnapping people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by ERockson: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
The Bandits will not happy with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by ibechris(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2021
NewsForYou:
Lol. Before you people will collect money and still kill him.
If na iPob now. This is a very good news. At least they kill and eat their victim unlike bandits that kill and leave the body to rot away.

How do u know all this if u are not a killer?

Devil.
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by adecz: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2021
❌❌Foolaniy❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

A set of human beings, who refuse
to go to school or learn any handwork
or trade.

In these modern times, they have
reverted to the practices of their
ancestors before the coming of the whites
& become hunters of men.

Their ancestors only work was to raid
villages and settlements to take people
as slaves to go sell in slave markets in
the north for easy money.

Today, they are raiding highways, farms
and outskirts of towns to capture
people and exchange them for money.

Buhari's body language gave them the
go-ahead for this practice to re-emerge.❌❌

Ancestral characters no dey change..☹️☹️☹️
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by Jacobx007: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Let me translate for those who don't understand Hausa language:
1) The caller was begging the kidnapers to please accept the additional money he was able to raise, he offered them 12M initially but they rejected it, so he is now begging that he has gone up and down and could only raise additional 1M.

2) The Fulani kidnaper insulted him oooooo, and said they won't accept that kind of money, he said if they want to see their brother again, they should bring 100M
3) That's when the caller vex:
**Go and kill him now
**Your father
** Who has 100m?
** If you don't kill him before tomorrow God will punish you
** I said go and kill him
**Your father idiot
** Kidnaper was mute

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by bencarson007(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Everyone is gradually fed up and very soon e go burst... And fowl nyansh go open
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by cassidy1996(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jacobx007:
1) The caller was begging the kidnapers to please accept the additional money he was able to raise, he offered them 12M initially but they rejected it, so he is now begging that he has gone up and down and could only raise additional 1M.

2) The Fulani kidnaper insulted him oooooo, and said they won't accept that kind of money, he said if they want to see their brother again, they should bring 100M
**Go and kill him now
**Your father
** Who has 100m?
**Your father idiot
** Kidnaper was mute
lol
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by BlackfireX: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Jacobx007:

**Go and kill him now
**Your father
** Who has 100m?
**Your father idiot
** Kidnaper was mute

He shouldn't argue with the kidnapper...you know is like business transaction
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by mediainc: 4:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Jacobx007:

**Go and kill him now
**Your father
** Who has 100m?
**Your father idiot
** Kidnaper was mute
this is the spirit we need to end this big kidnapping terrorism.

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by Jacobx007: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

He shouldn't argue with the kidnapper...you know is like business transaction
I tell you, I feel for the kidnap victim, the way they will beat him ehn!!
Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by Naijatask: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Chenu60:
AUDIO: 'Go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m Ransom

https://www.freedomsunrise.com/2021/12/audio-go-and-kill-him-victims-relative.html?m=1

Wish this will be moved to front page. But with just a small text and a link? I doubt.

If you want it to grace front page, download the Audio and upload it to YouTube, then you can attach the YouTube frame to the post

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R by Fourwinds: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Buhari's disciples.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ifeanyi Ubah Seemed Injured From Sunday Attack / Apprentice Hit Oga With Big Wooden Stick In Lagos / Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.