Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice (23233 Views)

Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by ivolt: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
chaloskyx:
lol who the Bleep is the Nig govt? authorities of cote de ivoire have conducted their autopsy and the case ends there. when the girl was still alive you idiots refused to be proactive and act who would respect a govt with such demeanour to its own citizens now she's dead you want to act high and mighty abeg shift Nigeria has lots its respect along time ago
A good piece of advise.
Avoid legal troubles when you are in a foreign country even if you are an American citizen.
Many countries take their legal systems seriously.
If you get convicted, no one will save you.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by alizma: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
GorillaApp:
So na now F.G wake up abi?

Government wey no value dia citizen. Sometimes the way US go to extreme miles because of their citizens in other countries baffle me.
That was how they send special force to rescue their people held by terrorist org in Nigeria. Nigerian government no even know Wetin happen until the team were already airborne.
Shot that stinking hole on your face that you call mouth, this woman has been up and doing in respect of Nigerians in diaspora. In fact she is one of those in Buhari's government that is making positive impact. If you are not ok with her effort, you can move to US.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by rayvelez(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
It shows how unserious our government were. Baba just count your loss and move on had it been nah Fulani female it won’t end like that.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Abujason: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Just imagine. Fine girl just come die like that.

Useless federal government with incompetent embassy and external affairs ministry. Nobody wan hear una mouth.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Sheriman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
What is the effect of taking medicine after death? This is what FG is currently doing about this situation.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Irupetepete: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Is this woman mad or something?
What sort of medicine after death is this?
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Elporo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Brendaniel:
Effects of one Nigeria

Aisha is accused of carrying drugs in Saudi Arabia - FG immediately sends special delegates from Aso rock to ensure her release, 1 year later she is employed by FG in the same drug trafficking control agency.

Bola is accused of Stealing in Ghana - FG delays till She is imprisoned, FG says: we are investigating the matter till Ghana prosecutes Bola...

Chinedu is accused of carrying drugs in Malaysia - FG to Chinedu: Go and Die...

Osaro is accused of Illegal entry into Italy - FG sends special delegates to make sure he is imprisoned serves his term over there and deported back to Nigeria, then wait for him at the airport, jailed again to serve another term in Nigeria for leaving the country illegally...

Comeback when you have proof Bola, Chinedu and Osaro are innocent. Which was the case with Aisha and several southerners Nigerian including the Edo State government has assisted in past and will continue to do in the future.

Yeah Yeah PDP
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Elporo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
ivolt:

A good piece of advise.
Avoid legal troubles when you are in a foreign country even if you are an American citizen.
Many countries take their legal systems seriously.
If you get convicted, no one will save you.

Several yanks are languishing in foreign prisons.

https://www.justice.gov/criminal/file/445061/download
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by AuroraB(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
LEGALSER:

Are you all right? Is Nairaland a place to seek justice? Why don't you go to a court of competent jurisdiction? You all will be here acting like you care, while you don't. When she was seeking for help why didn't animals like you post on Nairaland? Why didn't you reach out to her family? U r now acting like a first class sympathizer while it's actually your type that while someone is dying.

Seems you have a brain tumor
You so unruly angry shocked
Wow. The guts shocked
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Ayoolamax: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
GorillaApp:
So na now F.G wake up abi?

Government wey no value dia citizen. Sometimes the way US go to extreme miles because of their citizens in other countries baffle me.
That was how they send special force to rescue their people held by terrorist org in Nigeria. Nigerian government no even know Wetin happen until the team were already airborne.
must you criticize unnecessarily? Haaa
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Ayoolamax: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bodmum:
A clear definition of medicine after death abike dabiri is a basterd, silly whor.e
like your mother right?
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Ayoolamax: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bodmum:
A clear definition of medicine after death abike dabiri is a basterd, silly whor.e
like your mother right?. If you still have one
Son of an idiot.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Berankis: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
optimistfeel:
Ivory coast is using Nigeria govt and it people to catch cruise..............cos they know things are not working well in this country, they are ready add to sands to garri of Nigerians living in their so called country. .... .... Nigeria govt should make things right for us in this country so we won't av effrontery to go that route again..
THE TRUTH IS THAT - A LOT OF TIMES WE JUST SHOUT... THE NIGERIAN GOVT! THE NIGERIAN GOVT!! BUT YOU AND I WHO ARE ALSO NIGERIANS BEHAVE VERY BADLY. ITS SO SAD.
We can't behave in this terrible manner and expect a fantastic nation. It's impossible!! This so called Nigeria is not getting anywhere and there is perfectly nothing wrong with the nation but the people.
Nigerians are the most selfish, inconsiderate, unreasonable, lawless people I know...
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Fbmatt09: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
I know the result will be tampered with....
Jumoke, Nigerian government failed you �
How I wish you listened to me in 2019 when the case started, I told you to leave the case but you refused.

I told you, You're in no man's land. I know you stand for justice.
It is well jumoke
Rip Jumoke
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Galaxybar: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
LEGALSER:

Are you all right? Is Nairaland a place to seek justice? Why don't you go to a court of competent jurisdiction? You all will be here acting like you care, while you don't. When she was seeking for help why didn't animals like you post on Nairaland? Why didn't you reach out to her family? U r now acting like a first class sympathizer while it's actually your type that while someone is dying.

Seems you have a brain tumor

Don’t take out your frustration of being a failed affidavit lawyer on me. Life has definitely taken all empathy and hope from you. Life has hit you so bad you’ve taken to marketing your failed career on a thread dedicated to updating well meaning people on the murder of an innocent Nigerian. See him foaming at the mouth when corrected like a caged animal who has not seen food in days. Tragic!

Mr Charge and Bail I can assure you I’ve got no tumor in my brain. End of year medicals done and dusted, thank you. But you, I’m quite certain hunger and frustration has made you mad. Your head is definitely not correct.

Come to think of it, you’re as aggressive as those bottom barrel fraudsters that try to trick old people into sharing their bank details. You really can’t be a lawyer. If you are, I’m embarrassed for the people that invested in your education.

It is clear hope and happiness are far from you. Will not engage with you further on this because the lights are definitely off upstairs.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Ttjj: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by omron(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
My candid advise to u is that u should leave the matter to Almighty God....Dont think God sleeps....God watch every man on earth for the good and bad we do.....I have a friend that told me how they were mistreating people 8 years ago they were 3 ...and wen nemesis caught up with them ....they all die a very bad death one by one ..Judgement is to God and not to man...Any one who have hand in this girl death shall die a mysterious death ..Mark my words...Man will suffer all the evil done on earth am sure of this.sorry for ur loss its not easy....but God will console u sir....
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Côte d’Ivoire Government must be held accountable and people connected to her death arrested and brought to justice.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by rafcrown(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
START BY RESPECTING NIGERIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.RELEASE IGBOHO FROM A TINY VILLAGE.RESPECT ALL NIGERIANS IF YOU WANT THEM TO TREAT US WELL.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by HRMK: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
medicine after death!if fg had acted promptly wuld she be dead?this firebrigade approach to issues is annoying!
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by GorillaApp(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
alizma:

Shot that stinking hole on your face that you call mouth, this woman has been up and doing in respect of Nigerians in diaspora. In fact she is one of those in Buhari's government that is making positive impact. If you are not ok with her effort, you can move to US.
Well this is a faceless forum so imps like you can afford to bandy insults around. I still maintain that the government did too little and too late in this particular case. Go and read up.
You are still holed up in some cave in some remote village. Go and ask nigerians in diaspora what they go tru in the hands of Nigerian embassy. Even to renew documents is a herculean task. Something other African countries do for their citizens seamlessly and online with ease.
It is goats like you that makes this country remain the way it is when you praise and idolize these failures in government. In a working society, these mediocre would have been stoned and chased away.
Don't bother quoting me as I am done responding to you.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by oilmane(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=fergie0o1 post=108887700]PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/6851451/itunnu-babalola-fg-demands-autopsy#107644707

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u8Jn0BpxU

Until we begin give this people tit for tat all this nonsense nor go end but d truth be say na wetin them day see our security officials day do us nai them day copy, Ghana police go ask u if the police in your country don't do worse if you complain of maltreatment by them, our security officials need to start treating us with respect and our government officials need to start giving this small countries the treatment they deserve once they mess with our people residing in their countries. God bless Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by muheeb01(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
May we not struggle in vain,nidcom that supposed to have stepped in since,intervene at eleventh hour nawa oo...rip to the girl
Re: Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
See Namibia, do you know their citizens can go to Brazil without a visa?

Our country has been so bastardized, I dont blame the FG, I blame certain of our brothers from some corners of the country who travel out and give us a bad name doing drugs and prostitution, even though they have many degree certificated.

Abike is fighting a losing battle, not her fault sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Records First Coronavirus Death / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / 5 Lessons Every Nigerian Should Learn From #savemayowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.