Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,462 members, 7,891,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” (354 Views)

Is It True That Ladies Only Kiss Guys Whom They Actually Love Alone / "How To Financially Survive On Campus" / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by Omicronvaccine: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone”

Reno Omokri has stated that love alone is not enough to make a marriage work, IgbereTV reports.

The former presidential aide who stated this on his Instagram handle noted that marriage requires proper planning.

According to him, aside from love, there are several other factors that contribute to a happy marital life.

In his words,

“A marriage cannot survive on love alone. You need money, accommodation and maturity. It is only animals that have children and then look for how to feed them. As a human being, you are supposed to prepare and marry, not marry and prepare. Love is good. But love does not pay the bills.

And where the bills are not paid, love begins to fade, gradually, until it turns to something you do not recognise. You see, there is a thin line between love and hate. That is when you will greet your wife good morning, and she will ask you ‘what is good about the morning?”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9TcIKMEoQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by siofra(f): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
BORING!!!

Jordan Peterson wannabe angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by BlaqJosh: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
True tho.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy
So right...... Reminds me of a book titled---"Love is not enough". I can't really remember the author's name,but it's really a nice book to read..

Reno is very right on this.........Just like saying christianity is free,but you still need money to buy Bible cool.

Las las,love is usually sweet but na money dey bring out the true taste and flavor cheesy.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
I agree..this is clearly for those wannabe redpillers on nairaland who don't want to spend money on their women and expect her to be their slaves..
Pls don't bring your frustration into my mention.. cheesy wink
Re: Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by Nyascobar1414: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
The moniker upthere always having issues with redpillers...
Wondering who gabbage her and dumped her..the frustration is really alarming.. Go get a life, evening newspaper
Re: Reno Omokri: "Marriage Cannot Survive On Love Alone” by Derare(f): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
All in the name of love,you want to get married,and not yet financial stable

hello ..who you wan impress abeg

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Have More Sex ‘have Better Developed Brains / My Boyfriend Stood By Me After She I Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men / 5 Tips For A Successful Young Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.