Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? (1037 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Still Friends With Her Ex, With Whom She Had Quite An Intimate / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don't really like the idea of my girlfriend been a friend or friendly with her ex.

Can you still be a friend to your ex?
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Jeon(f): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havesomesense:
I don't really like the idea of my girlfriend been a friend or friendly with her ex.

Can you still be a friend to your ex?

MTCHWEEEEE.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

MTCHWEEEEE.

Na one of dem b dis.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by slawormiir: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Deborah98(f): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
What's ex undecided
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havesomesense:

Na one of dem b dis.

WAHALA FOR WHO GET EX..

PPLE WHO ARE EXLESS HAVE NO TROUBLE tongue

WE MOVE FORWARD.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Oluromantic: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Very well cus I don't have an ex. Lol they're the one who refer to me as ex. I value everyone I come across. Most times when I reach out back and chat with them, they end up wishing they had not broken up with me. Some will even narrate all the ordeals they've been through since they left me, some ask for financial support for thier babies. I just laugh. I've never broken up with people and I've never used the block button on whatsapp. Im too mature for that. If your talk is unbecoming, I'll just quit replying/chatting with you. It's simple. I separate not break up.

I see those who use the block button as emotional weaklings or people with emotional excesses or esteem issues. If you want to show you're tough, challenge the person physically or through a phone call. Why hide under whatsapp block to show toughness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
GOD FORBID!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Deborah98:
What's ex undecided

Correct babe.
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Block and delete .. ifa see you for road na Hi hi
The best I can offer is a very formal handshake those type where you stretch your arms to the limit grin grin
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

WAHALA FOR WHO GET EX..

PPLE WHO ARE EXLESS HAVE NO TROUBLE tongue

WE MOVE FORWARD.

What are you trying to say?
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
redstaarx:
Block and delete .. ifa see you for road na Hi hi
The best I can offer is a very formal handshake those type where you stretch your arms to the limit grin grin

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Jeon(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havesomesense:

What are you trying to say?

MOVE FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by annayawchee: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes o

Sometimes she will raise the break up topic and we will end it fighting shocked cheesy
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Negroid001(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Most. In fact all. Except those who are still pained i moved on quickly.
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Twoclans(f): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
LOL

Abeg make I dey go .

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by wumi2017(f): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ore ki laja n ba ekun se
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by kozmokaz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yen yen yen … if una meetup una go still knack !!! Awon god forbid
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by BlaqJosh: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
What about we virgins that don't have ex nko??
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
annayawchee:
Yes o

Sometimes she will raise the break up topic and we will end it fighting shocked cheesy

Do you still like her
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
We broke up via our relationship doesn't mean we should also break up via our friendship too... Normally cha,e get one of my ex wey I dey anticipated to meet lipsrsealed. It I venture jam her any day,I believe say I go too lock up like say I no know her at all undecided
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Okafor's law of congoDynamics comes in mind
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by annayawchee: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Havesomesense:

Do you still like her
I don't think I can date her anymore but somehow she still finds her way back into my life..

Practically tells me everything as if we are still dating and beside I'm in a relationship and she knows...

I figured out she ain't entirely over me and I can't block her too cos we are comrades in an organization
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

MOVE FORWARD

Are you male or female?
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by nameo: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
annayawchee:
I don't think I can date her anymore but somehow she still finds her way back into my life..

Practically tells me everything as if we are still dating and beside I'm in a relationship and she knows...

I figured out she ain't entirely over me and I can't block her too cos we are comrades in an organization

You didnt answer his question tho

Do you still love her? If no, what are you still holding on to??
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by annayawchee: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2021
nameo:

You didnt answer his question tho

Do you still love her? If no, what are you still holding on to??
No I don't love her..

We are both executives in an organization and been enemies will affect the free flow of things there so I had to remain friends with her sha

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Not close friends tho. But each time we meet ourselves or on call, we talk with excitement like nothing happened..
But e get one stone hearted Jezebel wey we break up early this December as she don see another better guy, maybe, I love her the most.
Being doing everything possible so we don't see ourselves as enemies but she is rudely hellbent that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me, but always first to view my WhatsApp status. e pain me sha but we move.
Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by Havesomesense(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes o, we mueveeee

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Gotten A Valentine's Day Gift. / Relationship Red Flags?? / Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.