Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me (37222 Views)

Foolish Thing I Once Did For Love / A Broke Girlfriend Once Said / Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dannyspeejay(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021
It is finished cheesy
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by tompat86(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]
She collected the money from you ist semester final year.

Let's assume you lash her 3 times a day for one year.

30 days in a month minus 4 days of menustration period.,

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly
78*12 = 936 lashes a year(final year)

N500 per lash*963 = N468,000.

How you take dey owe her up to N10 million? Is her kpekus laced with raw golds
u b mad man aswear... Nice 1

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Tobijays: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

No be hype boss. E too good.
no mind them bro I swear I have been with over 50 ladies but you see the pussy I dy enjoy now omo so tight and she sabi squeeze her walls sad I I just dy pour anyhow guy I dy moan sef no be bobo some Pusey worth 10 bay but I know dy let her know say she good Oloun always telling her to improve say she no good enough

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by babavik: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Una go dey stress una self dey solve maths on top nothing grin grin
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2021
KarinaLove:

You need Deliverance.

See the way you are bold enough to tell the whole world of how you Fornicate. Are you married...No!!! Yet you open your mouth to announce how you keep having Sex.

The sun of fornication has become your second name. The sin of fornication has become a norm.

**Spits**

Hello ma'am, thank you for your response. Even though your response oozes a lot of bitterness, pain, I want let you know that, there's no difference between I that fornicate numerous times and you that fornicate ones.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Tobijays:
no mind them bro I swear I have been with over 50 ladies but you see the pussy I dy enjoy now omo so tight and she sabi squeeze her walls sad I I just dy pour anyhow guy I dy moan sef no be bobo some Pusey worth 10 bay

grin grin grin
I see you comrade.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by slim147(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
My own be say, so one man go still carry this same girl go show him mama and papa say na the girl she won marry keep for house be this? He go sti pay bride price wey one guy use 60k f***k for more than 4years or even more . Some guys dey try ooo

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by sammirano: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Go and sin no more! You may be considered to enter Heaven
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by lenghtinny(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021
This guyman is still a simple
man and there's nothing mild about it....

So the times wey she want sex and you no too dey in the mood but you still do am to please her, that one sef follow for the transactional relationship angry

If dem runs babes dey get 10k for every knack, dem for no dey street again because they would have been millionaires by now going by your logic sad....

For your mind, na she lose because her pussy na clitocurrency wey worth 10 Milla.

Na people like you dey make this low key prostitutes dey think say dem dey do guys favour by spreading their legs for them angry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by KarinaLove(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

Hello ma'am, thank you for your response. Even though your response oozes a lot of bitterness, pain, I want let you know that, there's no difference between I that fornicate numerous times and you that fornicate ones.

I feel sad for you at how you come to your conclusions just to make your self feel good. (The bolded)

Go back and read my initial post.

Empty Soul walking the surface of the earth...Empty!!!
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dobnina(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

How can you calculate 500naira per lash. Some pussies are not cheap o. The minimum is 10k so he is definitely oweing her.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by adedayourt(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2021
It still beat my imagination this present times when someone comes on social media and rant how he/she had canal knowledge of someone without iota of shame. Worse still, unmarried individual at that.

With the letterings in those words, I can see how this guy is so proud of himself.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't mind if it takes me eternity to eradicate some manipulations heaped on some guy's head by the bleeding gender.

A condom or simple withdrawal from old boy would have saved you this impossible mission
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by funshow21: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. The price must have appreciated heavily by now.

So, 10,000 * 963 = 9.63 million.
You get the gist now?

u re still a SIMP!!!
that puccy isn't worth 10k...
ow u go dy defend that kind thing??
ur mumu nor fit learn!!

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Tezzi(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Madam preacher u are a bitter soul
I no ur own bad pass
KarinaLove:

I feel sad for you at how you come to your conclusions just to make your self feel good. (The bolded)

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by lenghtinny(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
dobnina:

How can you calculate 500naira per lash. Some pussies are not cheap o. The minimum is 10k so he is definitely oweing her.

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ghallant01(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Your last statement shock me too.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by funshow21: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
dobnina:

Any pucci with price is still cheap!!
she issa cheap hoe!!

sabi gals dont bill for pussy!!
they know how to obtain from a simp indirectly by doin things for him!! sabi gals go buy her rich bf things..wey go make am wan compensate her in multiple folds..

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by MMXX: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Maxxim:
Mild simp?? grin grin
OGA YOU'RE A SIMP

4 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Brushstrokes20: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Same bitch some unfortunate simp will be levied in millions for in the name of # BRIDE PRICE! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Kutunban: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

OG
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2021
KarinaLove:

I honestly feel sad for you too. All man get him wahala. Only God knows what you're doing in your dark enclave.

Abeg comot from my front, Mrs Holier Than Thou!

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Lekmanz87(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Tallesty1:
And she go owe you like 10 million and 60k. It's your loss bro.

Both of you enjoyed the sex, she even more but you're the one that spent 60k.

A moment silence for your money bro.

At this moment he knew he bleeped up…lol
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Kutunban: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. The price must have appreciated heavily by now.

You get the gist now?

You are obviously still a simpleton for making the aforementioned bolded statement.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ishilove: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Trash. So much trash on Nairaland... I need a break cry

4 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by ultimateprof: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
There are some satisfaction and enjoyment that money cannot buy and one of them is this type that this OP has gotten!
Oringo na agwo oria!
Oringo na ebutu bp!

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. OP na you go balance the banny!

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Toluwanise247(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Guy you mad ooo
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by eminikansoso(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Dshocker(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
And the moderators brought this useless post to front page,not minding who and who is viewing the forum...SMH

This post made no iota of sense.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2021
dobnina:

You head dey there. Some people lamenting on this thread may even be paying more than 100k for puss**.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
ultimateprof:
There are some satisfaction and enjoyment that money cannot buy and one of them is this type that this OP has gotten!
Oringo na agwo oria!
Oringo na ebutu bp!

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. OP na you go balance the banny!

You get the gist? grin
Report your local comrade, one bottle for you.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Nairalandite: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

You get the gist now?

I know you meant it has depreciated not appreciated like you typed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs A Woman May Have Character Problem / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.