Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Love My Boyfriend So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend So Much (4606 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
My Boyfriend is My Best Friend. He is always Supporting me Emotionally and gives me amazing advice. He even told me to join Nairaland, I'm totally anti - social so he had to persuade me to join Nairaland. He reads all my comments and posts, I think they turn him on. It's like i turn him on on so many levels. He will be turned on I'm saying I turn him on. I understand how he loves me, it's like how a mother loves her child and everything the child does excites her or makes her happy. I've never fronted for him or played hard to get iv just being myself. I'm respectful to him because I'm grateful for his love and concern for me. I don't understand why Women play games with men who love them. It's best to just be yourself, polite and friendly to a man who loves you. Love is hard to find and when you find it you better behave so that you're not the one who spoils it. I'm at home thinking of my boyfriend. My boyfriend will soon read this !!!
Try converting your best friend into a lover. I'm a Convert.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
I did it twice
I regret both smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
redstaarx:
I did it twice
I regret both smiley

I'm really sorry to hear that. Then you should doubt the authenticity of your friendship with those girls. The girls were probably just decieving you. No woman who is a real friend turns out bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
I know my boyfriend and I are going to be friends for life. We are too similar in nature so it's like looking at your reflection. I'm not big on Marriage , I'm big on real friendship.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by everythinggirly(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Teenage dreams.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by HRSweetness(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl, I hope you're not just a sex tool to your boyfriend cos you couldn't articulate the proofs of his love for you other than how you turn him on constantly.

I also hope you know his true moniker on NL?

9 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Oluromantic: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
You should be bound girl. Your liberation time never reach

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Negroid001(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
HRSweetness:
LiberatedGirl, I hope you're not just a sex tool to your boyfriend cos you couldn't articulate the proofs of his love for you other than how you turn him on constantly.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Dreadshy: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Enjoy your self delusion in peace...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Negroid001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
I know my boyfriend and I are going to be friends for life. We are too similar in nature so it's like looking at your reflection. I'm not big on Marriage , I'm big on real friendship.
No worry, you go still chop breakfast. I'm here for you sha, if you need a shoulder to cry on. I gat you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
HRSweetness:
Liberated Girl, I hope you're not just a sex tool to your boyfriend cos you couldn't articulate the proofs of his love for you other than how you turn him on constantly.

Thanks I'm not a Sex Tool at all. My Boyfriend is not on Nairaland , Twitter or Social Media. He is not Social like that, he has very few friends in real life and he loves to work. Sadly you miss the point when I said I turn him on. Turn him on is not a Sexual Concept. I give him life like how a mother received life every time she sees her baby. To my boyfriend I can do no wrong, even when I am wrong he understands I'm human. Women think all they have to offer which is sex which is sad. My Boyfriend is very intelligent and does not pester me for sex he understands my body is nice but my spirit soul and mind are of more benefit to him. Since we are best friends it's people who genuinely care about each other. If he marries another babe I will not be bothered it's our friendship ending that we guard against. He is not jealous of my Male Friends and admirers because he wants me as his friend. If he was only interested in my body I would know and he would be more possessive. I inspire him to be the best he can be and he does the same for me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Negroid001(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Thanks I'm not a Sex Tool at all. My Boyfriend is not on Nairaland , Twitter or Social Media. He is not Social like that, he has very few friends in real life and he loves to work. Sadly you miss the point when I said I turn him on. Turn him on is not a Sexual Concept. I give him life like how a mother received life every time she sees her baby. To my boyfriend I can do no wrong, even when I am wrong he understands I'm human. Women think all they have to offer which is sex which is sad. My Boyfriend is very intelligent and does not pester me for sex he understands my body is nice but my spirit soul and mind are of more benefit to him. Since we are best friends it's people who genuinely care about each other. If he marries another babe I will not be bothered it's our friendship ending that we guard against. He is not jealous of my Male Friends and admirers because he wants me as his friend. If he was only interested in my body I would know and he would be more possessive. I inspire him to be the best he can be and he does the same for me.
Ahn ahn! I go love oooo..
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don't have to articulate the proof that he loves me. I've already said he supports me Emotionally. I pray you don't expect me to be counting what he buys for me as proof of his love. He does so much for me and most people will.not even understand. You know Nigerians are so bloody materialistic. Most Nigerian Women are Hoes if you ask my opinion because the place so much emphasis on money. I'm drinking my boyfriend's Blood and Eating his Flesh. Like how Jesus offered His disciples to eat his Flesh and drink his blood. What Jesus said was " Absorb me , Consume me, Use me , Become one With me, Be like me "
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Jeon(f): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
NO TIME FOR RELATIONSHIP WE MOVE FORWARD.

TRP IS LIFE

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Negroid001(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

TRP IS LIFE
First time i go see woman support redpill

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

TRP IS LIFE
That's why you commented to a post on relationships because you have no time for relationships ? You spent time already. Be Real.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
When Women Stop being Fake relationships will have a Chance

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nyascobar1414: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
redstaarx:
I did it twice I regret both smiley
lol... Girls ain't love.. Its a fake stuf
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nyascobar1414: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Madam...
You are not the first so calm down..
Cos e go be
and you will regret..
No fear we dealing with humans here
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Jeon(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

That's why you commented to a post on relationships because you have no time for relationships ? You spent time already. Be Real.

NO TIME FOR RELATIONSHIP.

WE MOVE FORWARD.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nyascobar1414: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

TRP IS LIFE
lol
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good Afternoon Class. What is a Relationship ? Yes the boy in the red shirt. " A Relationship is two or more parties coming together for mutual benefit ". Everyone clap for him " kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa "
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Daughterboard(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Oh I see. You are delusional. Premium loading...
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Jeon(f): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
Negroid001:

First time i go see woman support redpill
[/s]

WHAT IS REDPILL TO YOU?

IF IT'S ALL ABOUT BASHING OTHERS TO YOU WELL I'M SORRY YOU HAVE THE WRONG SUPPORTER

NO TIME FOR SILLINESS

WE MOVE FORWARD

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

lol...
Girls ain't love..
Its a fake stuf

The second one tried sha .. we dated for almost 2 years
We both attended the different schools so we dont get to meetup often .. she probably got swept away by another guy .. i had to move on and refocus on my goals in life

Btw her excuse was " I'm not good enough for you "
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nyascobar1414: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
redstaarx:

The second one tried sha .. we dated for almost 2 years
We both attended the different schools so we dont get to meetup often .. she probably got swept away by another guy .. i had to move on and refocus on my goals in life

Btw her excuse was " I'm not good enough for you "

Ok oo...
Me I just believe all of em are hoes directly or indirectly..
No time for hard feelings...
Flirt and move on
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Cinema4d: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
My Boyfriend is My Best Friend. He is always Supporting me Emotionally and gives me amazing advice. He even told me to join Nairaland, I'm totally anti - social so he had to persuade me to join Nairaland. He reads all my comments and posts, I think they turn him on. It's like i turn him on on so many levels. He will be turned on I'm saying I turn him on. I understand how he loves me, it's like how a mother loves her child and everything the child does excites her or makes her happy. I've never fronted for him or played hard to get iv just being myself. I'm respectful to him because I'm grateful for his love and concern for me. I don't understand why Women play games with men who love them. It's best to just be yourself, polite and friendly to a man who loves you. Love is hard to find and when you find it you better behave so that you're not the one who spoils it. I'm at home thinking of my boyfriend. My boyfriend will soon read this !!!
Try converting your best friend into a lover. I'm a Convert.
I didn't want to comment but, the last part caught my attention...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Madam...
You are not the first so calm down..
Cos e go be
and you will regret..
No fear we dealing with humans here

Calm down for what ? All I said was my boyfriend and I will be friends for life and you say I should calm down. I'm not going to have any regrets at all. I'm gaining so much from my boyfriend and I have gained so much. I've taken out an insurance policy against the relationship ever ending. It's not Juju and it's not Icon insurance. I have said my boyfriend has made me a better person and people are saying I will have regrets. I should have regrets of being a better person ?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Ok oo...
Me I just believe all of em are hoes directly or indirectly..
No time for hard feelings...
Flirt and move on

Both the flirt o both relationship o I no dey interested again .. because if a so called friend can do that how much more will a random stranger do cheesy

I have a Feeble heart and I'm not ready to gamble it with anybody

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by LiberatedGirl: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cinema4d:

I didn't want to comment but, the last part caught my attention...

Why did that part get your attention ? I've known my boyfriend for a decade so we love each other. Is Love a Bad thing ? Or there is No Love ?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nyascobar1414: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Calm down for what ? All I said was my boyfriend and I will be friends for life and you say I should calm down. I'm not going to have any regrets at all. I'm gaining so much from my boyfriend and I have gained so much. I've taken out an insurance policy against the relationship ever ending. It's not Juju and it's not Icon insurance. I have said my boyfriend has made me a better person and people are saying I will have regrets. I should have regrets of being a better person ?

Madam, all i can say is..
OK
Re: I Love My Boyfriend So Much by Nyascobar1414: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
redstaarx:

Both the flirt o both relationship o I no dey interested again .. because if a so called friend can do that how much more will a random stranger do cheesy

I have. Feeble heart and I'm not ready to gamble it with anybody

Ohh bro...
A good nigga, but a girl has made you hardened...

If only you came across the redpill at an early stage...
Those truamas couldn't have come your way...
Take heart and man up..
Move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex / Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.