Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,889 members, 7,915,561 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service (67964 Views)

Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by AntiChristian: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
CelestineNelson:
it does not make any difference...

Of cos it does! More space to worship and learn!
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by AntiChristian: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Godjone:
from his monica i agreed 100% that this is a boko haram member. But God will destroy you soon

So your God Can destroy people?

Let him destroy you first!
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by AntiChristian: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
OLULAW:

Only fools follow the teachings and examples of an uneducated paedophile. No wonder it’s adherents behave barbarically, causing mayhem, globally.
the

But the intelligent ones are those who believe their God sent his son to be murdered for others to be saved turning God to babalawo that needs human blood! Babalawo needs lamb just as your Lord.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by AntiChristian: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
olaric:

I won't be surprised because Islam is one of Satan's tools when it comes to attacking the peace of the world...In a short while you and your kind will stand before the judgement seat of Jesus Christ to account for your killings and bombings...

If Islam is Satan's tool then what is Christianity? Saul's tool?

No religion was even mentioned in your Bible. Paul created Christianity and we know he never met Christ any time physically...
Saul was Satan turned to Paul.

Yeah, Jesus will come back to practice Islam and break the cross. Keep waiting!
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Osanoghodua1: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Either winners Chapel or RCCG will buy it off. The church is closing because there is no more revival in the church. No fire . Nigerians will bring in fire. No closing.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by GodIsBiafran: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good riddance. Probably built by enslaved Africans under the penalty of violence and death. God punish Christianity. Christianity is a curse on Africans.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by seyz91(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
cheesy
Foreverme5221:
They should have opened a Branch here in Nigeria, and watch their members grow in number.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Timoleon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
I know that. But for many of these atheists, they have economic freedom. With that, there less dependency on something spiritual for their daily bread and even lesser dependency of a spiritual medium to solve an invisible spiritual problem which is the cause of their poverty.
angelfallz:
You're right about the poverty part.
However, there are some growing number of atheists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nauttyprof(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

Just admit I hit a nerve.

Go find work.

Pastor is not work

Take handkerchief and wipe your tears grin

I just keep laughing whenever I see your response. It will do you good not to be bitter.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nauttyprof:

I just keep laughing whenever I see your response. It will do you good not to be bitter.

As I am laughing as I see you cry. I will continue to spoil your business.

Unless you find work

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by magzey: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Believe in oneness of God
Be good to your both parents
Be good to orphans, widow, travellers
Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
That's true my guy
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by emmyN(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Close quietly,here they would have been fighting everyone in their neighbourhood for

declining membership and conducting fire services to fight imaginary enemies causing members to backslide.

There church is for charity and where people

meet to socialize not a business centre to feed a man's greed using brainwashed morons.

A business center versus a charity; both are wrong.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
emmyN:

A business center versus a charity; both are wrong.

No, church is just for socialization.

Nothing more.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Leonbonapart(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Close quietly,here they would have been fighting everyone in their neighbourhood for

declining membership and conducting fire services to fight imaginary enemies causing members to backslide.

There church is for charity and where people

meet to socialize not a business centre to feed a man's greed using brainwashed morons.
this spirit in you will lead you to destruction
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by emmyN(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

No, church is just for socialization.

Nothing more.

A wrong ideology still.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Leonbonapart(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
nigga no!

Jihadist u mentioned is just politicians stuff
jihad phool
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nauttyprof(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

As I am laughing as I see you cry. I will continue to spoil your business.

Unless you find work

I have no cause to cry. Honestly, you just keep revealing your status
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Phillipson02: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
LLMG:
so much hatred for the church, if only you people have the same hatred for your thieving politicians. The church as of today have more people/families on its employment for their means of livelihood than the federal govt.
Leave her alone .is religion not a powerful tool of our wicked politicians?
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Abasiokpon(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Someone should give me a map to the place and before next year u go see multitude i don fit performs wella
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by BePrepared: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God
Rape married women whom ur right hand possess
Marry 6 year olds
Behead infidels

And so on
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by madridsta007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahmback:
'Go In Peace': US Church Founded In 1800 Holds Last Service

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/newsus/go-in-peace-us-church-founded-in-1800-holds-last-service/ar-AAS9MwV?ocid=wispr

When the church engages in charity, motivational speaking, liberalism OVER declaring the true gospel of Christ and evangelism, it will fold up.
Acts 20; 32
"And now brethren, I commend you to God and to the Word of His grace which is able to BUILD you up...."
You build with God and with the Word.
Anything else, nopes.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Peejoeee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
that sounds like Bible handiwork not Islam

well check local middle east news not days of old. even right up north...forgotten so doon?
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by gaskiyamagana: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
obinoral1179:
let me add to your list.
1 Bomb infidel to have access to 10 virgins

2 marry many wives and produce children to further the jihad cause.

3 lets me stop here
Let me add to your lamentation
4 Continue monogamy till polygamy Muhammad convert churches to mosques.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by gaskiyamagana: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Osashalom:

How do you compare Islam to Christianity?
If you Muslims know God, you won't kill in the name of God. Which orphans are you guys good to? The orphans you killed their parents? Or the widows you killed their husbands! The schools most of you attended or still attending were built by Christians. You don't take humans as God, but amajiris worship ahajis, and your hisbian police is for the poor.
Religion of peace that has claimed more lives than all deadly diseases put together. Hypocrites!
"If you have no sword,sell your cloak and buy one Luke 22 36.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by JOemmy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
petra1:

Shame ! That's what you get when you don't build on the spirit. That's what you get when you dont win the lost . It used to happen in the U.K now Its happening in America. Selling old church to be turned into mosques ,bar or museum . A church that doesn't win souls is dead.

You have said it all once the church leaves it's primary purpose of winning souls for christ it will start dieing spiritually slowly it's really sad that a beautiful church building like that is closing down I hope muslims in the area won't buy the building later and convert it to their mosque just like they are now doing in the UK.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Leonbonapart:

You are destroyed already.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Leonbonapart:

Stop depending on people's money.

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus commissioned the movement he never called some lazy 'sit at home' people "friends" It was a call to service {Matthew 10:6; 28:19-20} they were given a duty that they must engage fully {Luke 9:62} each of his friends must prove their love for him by going to meet their neighbours (uninvited) for the purpose of preaching zealously and industriously teaching what they've learned from Jesus. Matthew 10:11-13

So what later happened that led to all these "sit at home" religionists who only visit a gathering during weekends to start claiming Christians?

Well Jesus didn't leave us in the dark. He told a parable to illustrate how the movement will be attacked subtly when Satan (God's enemy) will initiate his own agents and plant them right in the movement Jesus commissioned {Matthew 13:25; 39} this will be in addition to Satan's normal attack which is frontal! Matthew 10:22-26

After Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension to heaven Satan immediately began the frontal attack {Act 4:18; 5:28; 7:1,2, 54-60; 12:1-3} despite all these Satan noticed that Jesus' friends weren't surrendering to intimidation and persecution so he went for plan B sowing his own agents right in their midst {1John 2:18} these ones made themselves available for those trying to track down the frontiers of the movement! 2Corinthians 11:26; Galatians 2:4 compare to Matthew 24:10

Gradually the first set of diehard friends of Jesus died off just as Jesus prophesied and Satan now had all the opportunity to hijack Jesus' group when Jesus' first century Jewish disciples are all dead (sleeping in death) {Matthew 13:25} easily those who loved the movement but never knew Jesus or his apostles gave in to intimidation, that's how Satan used the world power of the time (Rome) to fully established his own agents, they are known till today as the Roman Catholic Church! This religion turned everything Jesus laid upside down: members participate in politics and military services opening up a way for professed Christians to carry weapons against one another, something that was a taboo during the time of the first century Jewish disciples who heard Jesus said:

"Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you. I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” John 13:33-35

Of course Jesus' friends mustn't even think of raising weapons against their enemies talkless their own fellow believers {Matthew 5:43-48} but with Satan's agents claiming Christians having the backing of the most powerful nation in the dark ages (Rome) professed Christians do not only carry weapons to attack and intimidate other people they also often kill one another due to politics and racism!

The Roman Catholic began bearing children (different sects also claiming Christians protested against the Catholic Church) after so much struggling and killings they all agreed to call themselves denominations in Christ.
But none of them can bear the FRUIT expected of Jesus' group {Matthew 7:16-18} WHY? Because they were all following Satan's system which is looking for ways to gain the friendship of the world! James 4:4

If you want to know how Jesus restructured his group today i'll oblige, it all started in the year 1914 when Jesus returned to the earth as a mighty spirit King to reorganize his group.
As a mighty spirit King Jesus called out saying "get out of her my people" {Revelations 18:4} and gradually people throughout the world are coming out of Satan's system to join Jesus' group.
Well most people began treating them just as they were treating Jesus' friends in the first century {John 15:19} but everyone throughout the world knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have LOVE among themselves! John 13:34-35

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

How on earth do you have time to type stuff like this?
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by 8stargeneral: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dey for start performing miracles..people for fall back with full force.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by TENHEU22(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Where two or three are gathered in my name, I'll be there with them. They forgot this Bible message.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by TheRealOwner(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on

The same religion that says it's followers should wash their noses because the devil has resided there all night long and has it's followers circling a black stone and stoning the same devil year after year is the 'right religion'

You better get real

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church / Idowu Iluyomade Resigns Pastoral Appointment With RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.