Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. (495 Views)

Can Someone Explain This Sleeping Disorder ? / Help; My Girlfriend Is Having A strange Sleeping Disorder / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Doctors in the house, pls I do have sleeplessness occasionally, I will not sleep atall till around 4am. This can go on for few days and I don't want to rely on drugs. I have try different methods, change my eating habits and so on

Pls what are the way forward? I neva sleep since 9.30pm I got to bed.
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by adeoyekay(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2021
EteBabaagba222:
Doctors in the house, pls I do have sleeplessness occasionally, I will not sleep atall till around 4am. This can go on for few days and I don't want to rely on drugs. I have try different methods, change my eating habits and so on

it is a matter of time it do happen sometime.
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by matrix199(m): 1:42am On Dec 29, 2021
EteBabaagba222:

Many factors are responsible for insomnia ranging from depression to substance misused. For now, get up from bed, do about 80 to 100 push-ups intermittently. That would bring about exhaustion. Hop back to bed, close your eyes and recollect the most wonderful event in your life. Before you know it, you'd slip into sleep like a baby. Bon nuit!

1 Like

Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by Sanmel(f): 4:48am On Dec 29, 2021
When you're ready to sleep, close your eyes and start counting backwards in your head, start from 100, 99, 98..... Before you get to 50,it's most likely you would have slept off..

Also ensure your immediate environment is conducive for a good sleep..

As for me, the times I mostly have issues with sleep is when I'm on night duty and it's because my mind keeps telling me my patient needs help or emergency is on the way.. I still squeeze out time to sleep anyway..

1 Like

Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by Harrykn: 5:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Maybe na money matters cause am!
Or
You’ve got something hooge you’re working on currently!
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by EteBabaagba222(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2021
adeoyekay:
it is a matter of time it do happen sometime.

Thank you so much, I pray so
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by EteBabaagba222(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
matrix199:
Many factors are responsible for insomnia ranging from depression to substance misused. For now, get up from bed, do about 80 to 100 push-ups intermittently. That would bring about exhaustion. Hop back to bed, close your eyes and recollect the most wonderful event in your life. Before you know it, you'd slip into sleep like a baby. Bon nuit!

Thank you I will do so
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by EteBabaagba222(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Sanmel:
When you're ready to sleep, close your eyes and start counting backwards in your head, start from 100, 99, 98..... Before you get to 50,it's most likely you would have slept off..

Also ensure your immediate environment is conducive for a good sleep..

As for me, the times I mostly have issues with sleep is when I'm on night duty and it's because my mind keeps telling me my patient needs help or emergency is on the way.. I still squeeze out time to sleep anyway..

Thank you sir
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by EteBabaagba222(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Harrykn:
Maybe na money matters cause am!
Or
You’ve got something hooge you’re working on currently!

Tenks,
Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by Richkid2021(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
get fafrone liquid stem cell tonic
to detoxify ur body and help repair
worn out tissue this can help calm you to sleep and relax ur muscles call 09059595056
or chat me up on 08161127336

1 Like

Re: Am I Having Sleeping Disorder. by Margaretola(f): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
You probably have a poor sleeping habit. I won't advice you to use sleep induce drugs. Here talk to a doctor to know what to do
https://cribmd.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sugarcane Juice Benefits For Male Fertility= By Expert / Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022 / Nairalanders Please Help Me, My Sister Is Mentally Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.