Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Before You Buy That Property... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Buy That Property... (249 Views)

Reasons To Inspect That Property Or Become The Next Fraud Victim / Things To Know Before You Buy That Property And Get Scammed / Before You Invest In That Property! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy That Property... by AnthonyCee: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2021
This story is a personal experience of my Client, whose name will not be disclosed for privacy purposes. Therefore fictional names might be used to represent the real characters where necessary…

When I bought my first Land in Aba Abia State, May 2014, I kept my deed of assignment properly in my closet and returned to Benin City to continue my business, to hustle for 1 more year, and then start building.

Same year December, during the festive period, I decided to visit my site at least to remind myself of my beautiful investment, the reward of my hustle.

Surprise, surprise a very unpleasant one, I saw an unfinished and partly broken wall on my land. I decided to contact the young man who sold me the land but all his phone lines were dead. I went to the community and got some shocking revelations

Before I paid for this land, the young man told me that the land is his share of inheritance from his father. And this is true, he is the rightful owner of the land. The unfortunate thing here is that I am one of the 9 persons he sold this land to. He intended to use the money he made from the 9 of us to travel out of Nigeria and start a new life abroad, but never made it as he was denied Visa twice and before he could make the 3rd try, he was apprehended.

What’s happening to him is not my concern right now because he was issued a jail term and that will never bring back my money as we found nothing valuable in possession that could compensate 9 of us except a 2004 Mazda-3 Saloon Car. What could a Nigerian used Mazda-3 car do for 9 of us?

The lesson I learned from this transaction is this he continued – the court gave this property to one of us – Mrs Ifesinachi.

Mrs Ifesinachi was the 6th person to make payment for this land. However, she was the first and only person to obtain the governor’s consent on the property.

The Court didn’t give the property to the first person who acquire this land from the dubious owner, rather they gave it to the person with a perfect document.

Please before you buy a piece of property anywhere in Nigeria, make sure you read and bookmark this article as a necessary tool for conducting detailed and comprehensive due diligence.

Please don't lose your hard-earned money buying a piece of property. Read this article and thank me later

https://realestateandinvestmentgps.com/important-land-titles-and-documents/

Read, Enjoy, Share

#property #investment #nigeria #money #business #building #experience

(1) (Reply)

Buying Gold In Nigeria / Trybe, A Trending Social Media Campaign Where Everyone Makes Passive Income! / Bitcoin Had A Terrible January. But It Just Hit $45,000 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.