Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife (3260 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by AmaraBea: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Tonto Dikeh fires back at Churchill's wife over a comment concerning their marriage, she was heard saying "slavery in marriage to get fame is not by force"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by dollynnn(f): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Tonto should just ignore Churchill and his wife. Responding or reacting to anything that concerns Churchill shows that she is jealous and not yet over him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by GreatChizzy: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Tonto reacts pass Nuclear Reactors
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by dacblogger: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2021
I know it's hard but Tonto please ignore her,she is just trying to get words out of your mouth. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Amotolongbo(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
dollynnn:
Tonto should just ignore Churchill and his wife. Responding or reacting to anything that concerns Churchill shows that she is jealous and not yet over him.
It is always so hard getting over a lost gem. cry cry
Most especially when one sees another person enjoying the lost gem.

Worst still, being happy one has found a better replacement for the lost gem and eventually finding out the replacement is fake, useless and can’t be kept cos it drains and much of a nuisance cry lipsrsealed angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by ObaKlaz: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Tolotolo Dike. My real nigga Kpokpogri run am street well well! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Most especially when one sees another person enjoying the lost gem
Yes you're right. She's still pained

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Freestainworld(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Tonto still losing last last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Queeeeeen: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Worst still, being happy one has found a better replacement for the lost gem and eventually finding out the replacement is fake, useless and can’t be kept cos it drains and much of a nuisance cry lipsrsealed angry

If he was a gem, she wouldn't have divorced him. So chill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Queeeeeen: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Freestainworld:

Loosing what biko?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You called her ex a lost gem ? I’m no fan of Tonto but I don’t see how Churchill who was accused by Tonto of sleeping around especially with this same girl he denied and eventually got married to is a lost gem!

Churchhill might feel this is a way to revenge on Tonto or he the accusations against him were really true, but you see the foundation of everything in this life matters a lot. No one knows tomorrow but no matter how we try to justify this union, both will surely reap what they have sowed and it will only take the Grace of God for the punishment to be less severe.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
No one knows tomorrow, God fights for all even for sinners and what goes around always comes back around.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Omicron123: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
This is 2022, make una stop all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by pepperdemzombie: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Tolotolo Dike.
My real nigga Kpokpogri run am street well well! grin cheesy
I have never lost any battle
I fight to the end
They don't call me king for nothing
Soldiers push riff raff comot for road make king pass
Bla bla continue.
Kpokpo show werey say ZOO NO BE JUNGLE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by pepperdemzombie: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

[s]You called her ex a lost gem ? I’m no fan of Tonto but I don’t see how Churchill who was accused by Tonto of sleeping around especially with this same girl he denied and eventually got married to is a lost gem!

Churchhill might feel this is a way to revenge on Tonto or he the accusations against him were really true, but you see the foundation of everything in this life matters a lot. No one knows tomorrow but no matter how we try to justify this union, both will surely reap what they have sowed and it will only take the Grace of God for the punishment to be less severe. [/s]

Continue wailing, they will soon mark another anniversary and born another pikin. If person never go 2 husbands house, e no go know say 1st husband na nice man. Na Kpokpo fit am!
What is Tonto's aim of seizing that boy and using Kpokpo as a father in the school? Get back! Why are you wailing when she is on the receiving end? What did you say when Tonto was dragging Jane?
Jumobi and RMD were accused of the same thing, they said they were not dating back then, they are marking 21st anniversary today.
If e pain you, carry Tonto go give your brother

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Continue wailing, they will soon mark another anniversary and born another pikin. If person never go 2 husbands house, e no go know say 1st husband na nice man. Na Kpokpo fit am!
What is Tonto's aim of seizing that boy and using Kpokpo as a father in the school? Get back! Why are you wailing when she is on the receiving end? What did you say when Tonto was dragging Jane?
Jumobi and RMD were accused of the same thing, they said they were not dating back then, they are marking 21st anniversary today.
If e pain you, carry Tonto go give your briher
I know you well, I see your comments about Tonto everywhere...so your judgement must be 100% biased.

Tonto has her faults, they both do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Kingcalls: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You called her ex a lost gem ? I’m no fan of Tonto but I don’t see how Churchill who was accused by Tonto of sleeping around especially with this same girl he denied and eventually got married to is a lost gem!

Churchhill might feel this is a way to revenge on Tonto or he the accusations against him were really true, but you see the foundation of everything in this life matters a lot. No one knows tomorrow but no matter how we try to justify this union, both will surely reap what they have sowed and it will only take the Grace of God for the punishment to be less severe.

Only fools will believe women.... women are born liars , manipulative and very dangerous, always looking for sentimental favors.... y is the new wife not complaining about the same thing.... they both split , husband is happy with new wife, tonto is still having disasters and u still blame Churchill

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by pepperdemzombie: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Queeeeeen:

Loosing what biko?
1. Churchill to Meurer
2. Her son's identity to Churchill's new son
3. Her Hope to settle down with Kpokpo
4. Couldn't get Jane out of her husband's house
5. Lost car battle to Kpokpo
In short, SHE LOST ALL!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2021
She should move on already and stop stalking inconsequential people that don't add value to her life or giving them cause to use her catch cruise with their marriage even when it's not all that Rosy.

That's one thing I like myself for. I'll never stalk a married ex. Instead they are the ones stalking me for reasons best known to them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by pepperdemzombie: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I know you well, I see your comments about Tonto everywhere...so your judgement must be 100% biased.

Tonto has her faults, they both do.
You didn't answer my question, why do you people not critize her when she is getting at people but always critizing people when she is on the receiving end? After Court order, she is still seizing the boy for 5 years. Do you know what it means not to see your child for 5 years and another man being flaunted as a father? Did you read all what she did to Jane? Did you see her harassing Kpokpo with Police over his vehicle? What did you say? Freeze joined her to grant interview where Churchill was shamed but he is critizing Kpokpo for shaming Tonto, why?
I am still repeating it, connect her to a member of your family if she is good to go with

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by juman(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Tonto is liked by oga seun.
She should go after him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Toto Decay and her big mouth.

I wonder how what the lady said concerns her? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by freddie009(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

God isn't from Tonto's village just because she doesn't like him that doesn't mean their marriage wouldn't prosper, you guys should wake up from this mentality.

Our politicians receives curses everyday, las las an them they reach old age.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Queeeeeen: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

1. Churchill to Meurer
2. Her son's identity to Churchill's new son
3. Her Hope to settle down with Kpokpo
4. Couldn't get Jane out of her husband's house
5. Lost car battle to Kpokpo
In short, SHE LOST ALL!

Stop thinking like a child.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by pepperdemzombie: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Queeeeeen:

Stop thinking like a child.
SHE LOST ALL! QED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by MufasaLion: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Damn!!! Never seen a woman so toxic!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Saintmary(f): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Her ex husband is not a gem.

If he were, things would have worked out between them. Tonto Dike is not my favorite person but the ex also had his own flaws too.

Now, the reason why she will still remember him is most likely because of the child between them, every trait that the child inherited from his dad will easily remind her.

Though she can still move on but it will simply take a little longer.

She'll be fine though, only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Amotolongbo(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Saintmary:

Her ex husband is not a gem.

If he were, things would have worked out between them. Tonto Dike is not my favorite person but the ex also had his own flaws too.

Now, the reason why she will still remember him is most likely because of the child between them, every trait that the child inherited from his dad will easily remind her.

Though she can still move on but it will simply take a little longer.

She'll be fine though, only a matter of time.
You people won’t just take away feminine sentiment.

Just tell me one person Tonto Dikeh has succeeded in having a permanent relationship with.

So the same Tonto Dikeh that can’t work out with herself is the same woman that can work out something with another person?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Saintmary(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You people won’t just take away feminine sentiment.

Just tell me one person Tonto Dikeh has succeeded in having a permanent relationship with.

So the same Tonto Dikeh that can’t work out with herself is the same woman that can work out something with another person?

Every human deserves to love and be loved.

She didn't steal your goat.

Leave her alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Spits Fire Over Comment By Churchill's Wife by Amotolongbo(f): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
Saintmary:

Every human deserves to love and be loved.

She didn't steal your goat.

Leave her alone.
[/s]claptrap

(1) (Reply)

'buga Song' Was Supposed To Be Another Banger Form Davido, Tekno Call Him For Th / U Like Psquare Dont U? (pix) / Throw Back Photos Of Beyonce, Nicky, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Others... You Won’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.