Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,844 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration (22046 Views)

Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode / To Rebuild Or To Replace? / Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kirkman:

Oga Sah; pls how did you navigate around international spending limits by our banks. grin
we need to probe you o!

men de this nairaland wey de run am legally. Pay in naira and it will be shipped from china to doorstep.

3 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Kirkman: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

men de this nairaland wet de run am legally. Pay in naira and it will be shipped from china to doorstep.

Wow! Nice one sir. Na Odogwu you be grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by seanfer(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
tinted

Oga Gazzuzz, I thought police no dey issue tint permit again.. Or there is back door permit? I am interested.
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by diportivo: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
oride:

Calm down. Egnón Dipo na comrade.

u see say I no reply

to type dey scratch am pass to read

if only he knows grin grin
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
seanfer:

Oga Gazzuzz, I thought police no dey issue tint permit again.. Or there is back door permit? I am interested.

GAZZUZZ:

There was one guy who named his dog Buhari, we have not heard from him since lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Praxtech: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
diportivo:

very ugly looking thing

crass waste of m.oney

when lexus dey there

rubbish undecided
Since gazzuzz has got a phobia for Mercedes Benz let him rejoice in this Korean matchbox

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by kennethfranc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Praxtech:

Since gazzuzz has got a phobia for Mercedes Benz let him rejoice in this Korean matchbox
Swear say u no like the "matchbox". wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by nymphomaniac(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
tinted
how u go do the permit?

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by tobisunday(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
tinted

Nice job chairman. You really put all your time and resources on this *SMALL NYASH*.

how do you intend getting permit for this tinted pls. I just got an accord with tinted glasses. Pls help

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2022
For all of you asking about tint permits, read between the lines.

The Rio was last registered in 2020 and got its permit before this IG was in power.

If you don't gerrit.......

https://guardian.ng/news/igp-exempts-vehicles-with-factory-fitted-tinted-glasses-from-permit-ban/

The Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Usman Baba, has exempted vehicles with factory-fitted tinted glasses from the ban on issuance of permits.

The IGP, who made the clarification during a virtual chat with the media, noted that the decision was taken to stop the abuses associated with the use of tinted glasses and SPY number plates.

He also spoke on his vision for the Nigeria Police Force, stating that he will work hard towards entrenching a culture that rewards good deeds and punishes bad ones.

Baba emphasised collaboration with sister security agencies and the traditional institutions, including monarchs and community-based groups.

The IGP deplored attacks on police formations, especially in the South East, saying concerted and intelligence-driven efforts of his team had drastically reduced criminal activities.

The police chief acknowledged that his operatives were cashing in on the ban to harass innocent car owners with factory-fitted tinted glass, adding that measures are ongoing to address the perceived excesses.

He said: “Yes, we understand that there are usually issues with policies and their implementation. The directive on tinted glass is not about the factory-fitted ones, but those that are artificially made to cover the whole screens.

“If you look at the factory-fitted tinted glasses, you can still see through them and if there is any need for the driver to open the doors, the security officers would know. But those that are not factory-fitted are completely covered so that no one knows who or what they carry. Those are the ones the ban is targeted at.”

The IGP had, in June, announced the immediate suspension of tinted glass permits and issuance of SPY number plates in the country.

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by buygala(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

The Rio was last registered in 2020 and got its permit before this IG was in power.

https://guardian.ng/news/igp-exempts-vehicles-with-factory-fitted-tinted-glasses-from-permit-ban/

Even at that

I thought tinted permits are in person's name not vehicle.. After all, moto no dey get medical report wey police dey ask for before dem issue tint permit..

And you were not the owner of the vehicle in 2020

But kontunu

5 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by nurey(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
buygala:

Even at that

I thought tinted permits are in person's name not vehicle.. After all, moto no dey get medical report wey police dey ask for before dem issue tint permit..

But kontunu

There is a backdoor to the tint permit, the more you look, the less you see grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Mayor555(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2022
buygala:

Even at that

But kontunu

You too talk, I go slap you oo.

@GAZZUZZ

you no go open book of cut ni?

3 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by buygala(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2022
nurey:

There is a backdoor to the tint permit, the more you look, the less you see grin

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Sheisenough01: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

This thread was an interesting read.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by HonourablePomk: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Good evening boss. I see you are an expert here.
I got a corrola sports not too long ago naija use. Recently I noticed little water leaks from the front passenger side. Somebody who sat there said it’s cold. I went to ac people and they said water only goes out through one pipe and I was shown the pipe and it was put very well inside the hole that leaks outside. I don’t know where this little cold water comes from I just see it on the footmat. Please what can be the issue sir? And how can I resolve it?
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
HonourablePomk:

Good evening boss. I see you are an expert here.
I got a corrola sports not too long ago naija use. Recently I noticed little water leaks from the front passenger side. Somebody who sat there said it’s cold. I went to ac people and they said water only goes out through one pipe and I was shown the pipe and it was put very well inside the hole that leaks outside. I don’t know where this little cold water comes from I just see it on the footmat. Please what can be the issue sir? And how can I resolve it?

Wrong place , search for right place

3 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by HonourablePomk: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Wrong place , search for right place

Where do you think might be the right place boss? And who’s job is it to fix it? It’s my first car
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by Mayor555(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
HonourablePomk:

Where do you think might be the right place boss? And who’s job is it to fix it? It’s my first car

Boss

There's a thread called Ask Gazzuzz, go there and post your query

You might be derailing here, unknown to you though.

3 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by davessales039(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
HonourablePomk:

The main focus here is one particular portable small nyash.
Anything outside of that, then you are in the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:01am On Mar 29, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
tinted

Go darker angry

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by diportivo: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
selfmadeOLX:

Go darker angry

3 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
selfmadeOLX:

Go darker angry

diportivo:
comrade

cultists

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by diportivo: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

cultists

you wan collect? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by mobolaji234: 2:35am On Apr 05, 2022
E be like say we go bid las las for this car.
Baba just vex sell this small nyash gimme now. 800k to start another project.
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
mobolaji234:
E be like say we go bid las las for this car.
Baba just vex sell this small nyash gimme now. 800k to start another project.

I declined ₦1,000,000 before painting and placing order for Android.

Not interested in selling .

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
finally went with overkill grin , be expecting it in 2weeks

Delivered.

Will find time to install it this week.

2 Likes

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by uwemjack(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

men de this nairaland wey de run am legally. Pay in naira and it will be shipped from china to doorstep.

Please share their handle
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
uwemjack:

Please share their handle

Nah DM sure pass
Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by diportivo: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Delivered.

Will find time to install it this week.

waste of money undecided

1 Like

Re: Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Installation was very straightforward , but I'll have to change the colour of the frame

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) / Children's Hospital Unveils Mini-cars For Patients To Ride To Surgery / Why You Shouldn't Repaint That Car

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.