Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month (7992 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by seyibrown(f): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
No, no, no, no, no! The topic should read : I AM GETTING MARRIED IN A MONTH BUT I HAVE SOMEHOW IMPREGNATED MY EX!  grin  grin

Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Stallion84(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
attention seeker
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by sewa36447(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
Babes with their strategy. Is Too bad. Ladies shud stop forcing themself into marriage cos is good to marry someone that will marry u than ending up with someone that will be sending u to 9th vigil every friday.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by klear(f): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
cheaters sad sad sad wat d heck wia u doing sleepin wit ur ex while u r engaged 2 anoda? I hope ur wife 2 b finds out b4 she says I do. Next tym tame dat monster between ur thighs & show some respect
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
ronkebp:

The poster, am sure slept with her a month before, (asper old flame), if she says she is pregnant, then she is , there is nothing you can do about that one, the next step for you, verify that she is actually pregnant,by having a pregnancy test done, then talk to your would be wife, let her into it now, if you don't want future problem, if she is ok, with it, she will still marry you, if not, be ready to loose her, because of your tingy******8tingy******8wey no get control. Moreover after the baby is born you can do a DNA test to either prove or justify the paternity.

Sweetheart?
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by shawonlese: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
Lucky for some
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by alexola20(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by semidaraeb(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
Congrats o, m grin
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Joe5(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
the both of you parted ways years ago and she comes back after those years to say she is pregnant for you, two things are involved, Its either you climbed her some weeks back or she just made up the story
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by ypad: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
The poster, am sure slept with her a month before, (asper old flame), if she says she is pregnant, then she is , there is nothing you can do about that one, the next step for you, verify that she is actually pregnant,by having a pregnancy test done, then talk to your would be wife, let her into it now, if you don't want future problem, if she is ok, with it, she will still marry you, if not, be ready to loose her, because of your tingy******8tingy******8wey no get control. Moreover after the baby is born you can do a DNA test to either prove or justify the paternity.

that's all,
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Goldieluks: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
Double congratulations.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Outstrip(f): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Obviously she knew you were getting married. You are the one who forgot that you were getting married that is why you were screwing someone else. Put on your dancing shoes. The Piper is playing.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by ANGELMARIA: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
You are so busted,there would not have been an "if" if you had not done anything with your ex, Guys sha!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by eros(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bad sharp guy . . . . .but not so smart. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by seyibrown(f): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Double congratulations.

grin As the Yorubas say : Nkan eni on ki n di meji k'inu bi'ni! grin grin! Person no dey vex say him become doubly blessed . . . . if you escape the wrath of the bride to be! grin grin

OP, Oya, [/i]clap for [i]yaself: kpa, kpa, kpa kpa kpa! cheesy
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by selena(f): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
why were u even cheating on your fiance with your ex?You deserve it if i must say,
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Gbenge77(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
Fantastic!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by chines4(m): 2:49am On Jun 18, 2011
He that picked ant infested fire wood, definitly invited lizards to a feast.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Chidoxyl(m): 5:19am On Jun 18, 2011
@poster - I trust U 2 know dat song dat says, "Everything na Double-Double, na Double-Double."
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by proffmanue(m): 6:20am On Jun 18, 2011
Do u think u can just do "press up" on her and walk away with another lady.
stop complaining and be a man. now u hv two holes in skirt to look after. cheers man
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by jawjaw1: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2011
Congratulations! you are going to be a daddy grin

It's not easy to be one, believe me. smiley
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by spiro4real(f): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2011
Good for u, you useless and shameless man wey no get control 4 d thng wey dey inbtw ya toloko legs. 2moro nw, u come to d oda girl say make im 4gve you so dat both of una go move ahead in life. You don chop wetin kip u awake 4 nyt! Oya slp naa. I hope say ur ex no be Ogbono. Make she hold u well, well. Yeye. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:[color=#000099]
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by mrperfect(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
How did it happen?
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by maka3: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
@op, she knws u r getin married abi? How u expct her 2 knw wen u wey wan do marriage 4get because u wan chop kpomo? Gud 4 u! U don chop kpomo wey get bone! tongue
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Nwamama1: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
Your Ex is pregnant and your wedding is next month,

AND so, ?
GINI WEE MEZIEE, ?

OKAY, HOUSE lets put our hands together for this HIM.

Poster, (I know you are happy now, IDIOT)
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by bountimore: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
op/cheat

just marry d both of dem dat day.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Tonjeola1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
@poster, u too hot, lolz
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by Exponental(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
Toss a coin! LOL grin grin

Abortion no 2? I doubt if she will do it!
I advice u confirm authenticity of d pregnancy first, then talk 2 ur FATHER OR FAMILY ELDER.
It might be a family thing or somtin!
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by slimtoney(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hmmm, He that feels it knows it. Every one has spoken and has spoken well. I am this kind of guy that try to be friendly with my exs' even if the reason we went our separate ways was as a result of their faults.Am not a perfect person too.

It happened that after her disappearance, she came back feeling sorry abt her actions. She messed up real good. She took my preg. to live with another guy after our misunderstanding. Gave birth to a baby girl, unknown to me cuz I could not trace her whereabouts and she never contacted me or any of my family. Her close friend and her mum will not tell me her whereabouts when I went looking for her.

When she lost the baby before her first birthday she came looking for me to confess and free her conscience. I 4gave her. I have relocated since then. But she is constantly calling me to the extent that I have to let my fiancee into the whole story.

She was hell bent on seeing me, proclaiming love and all dat. Recently she came to a neighboring state and ask if she could visit me for an important discussion. I agreed. She came and one thing led to another and I must point out I was careful. The moment she refused condom I resorted to withdrawal, but she encouraged that I go all d way.

I never failed to tell her about my fiancee and my forthcoming wedding. see why am confused abt her intentions and I don't even know how to let my fiancee into this
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by ikennabru: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
If I were you I will start to know that shortcuts are here and there.
30 days to your marriage funny.
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by rumomonga(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
@OP
Eyan pataki, u r 2 mouthed. You have not yet impregnated d one u ar abt getting married to oh, bad gaiz who knw oda bad gaiz, okanran.
Even if the encounter was bumper2bumper, u knw ur marriage is fast approaching and yet u shot your canons into her Hot pot without finking 2wice nd u xpect no reaction.
Well, play along with her coz she holds the key for now. Let ur bride knw abt it so as to knw if she's ready to share bed space wit an "ex". Imao
Re: Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month by ronkebp(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2011
Slimtoney, are u a baby? Why would a lady tell you not to use condom and you too you did not use condom, are u for real?

Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Video: Russian Village That Looks Like Surulere / Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period