Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 (26750 Views)

Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 3) On 16th September 2023 / Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 15th April 2023 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (1 - 2) On 7th August 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Godisfaithful:
With the way this Chelsea is playing, top 4 is not certain. That’s why it is called PREMIER LEAGUE
Abegi, Comrade forget that thing, premier League wey one Man Dey dominate any how, Pep go still turn the league to farmer league, if he never do that gon sef grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Lamasta:

It was a sweet victory tonight grin
Comrade abeg take it easy grin grin,
Den won collect Champions league consecutively grin
Brighton: for here

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Lamasta(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2021
lahizak:

I said the same thing on twitter. The werey pep dey win games easily like say na children dem dey play. Even PSG no dey win games like dis for France. The beauty of EPL was dat small thing can beat or draw big teams anytime but pep don turn am to ABC. Make dem chase dat idiot out of EPL

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2021
fergie001:

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah gevans

Put on Gen......
Who’s doing Chikason22 work? Has he not yet recovered? grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Lamasta(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Comrade abeg take it easy grin grin,
Den won collect Champions league consecutively grin
Brighton: for here
Make we give dem as e dey hot
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Beegrace: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2021
I get your point now
ReeLoaDead:
100% Chelsea were outplayed but sometimes you ride your luck and close out your fortunate 3 points was my initial point!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by olumike001(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Beedude:

And other teams are fit ?
At least u all have played same number of matches cos u make it sound as if Chelsea has played 70 matches this season.
U started the league togeda and played same number of matches as others. It is not anybody's fault if ur coach cant utilise your fringes players or do adequate rotation to your team.
Chelsea fans are fond of excuses. Man city, Juve defeated u this season. Was it also due to injury ?
U won 3-1 in your last match and most fans said the team is back.
Now u are bringing injury excuse, Pogba have been out for Man utd for more than a month, Harry Kane was out earlier this season, Aubameyang out , De bruyne also had injury some time ago but none of those teams keep talking about injuries. Kante didnt play few games and ur club stop winning, haba.
So to u this is a team nobody can defeat?
Dont worry, u will soon run out of excuse and blame your coach.
Chelsea have won with injuries and suspension in the past.
A good and balance team should be able to cope with issues like that. That is why u have 23 first team players.

Like I said you have not kick a ball before. If you do, you will understand how this things are...Chelsea woes will soon be over let me remind you Chelsea is still in the race for all the cups available this year...hope you remember

Oh wait further, which of this teams have minimum of 6 players out and still continue to win...Chelsea have atleast 2 new injuries at every game, all this clubs you re mentioning u have forgotten they stopped playing while Chelsea kept playing in and out of the injury. Kante limped off in the last match, and he is already playing the next, Since December 11, Harvetz played his lastatch just returning to training this week, where is Werner, even Lukaku that scored where were they 2 weeks ago?.

Now adding to it Silva, James, Christensen fresh injuries this injuries reduced our chances of winning as we couldn't bring attacking force into the match without concentrating on the defense.

It's not an excuse, every season Chelsea won something they r always seens as weakling/under dogs...u didn't remember to state that we won Juve 4-0 when our team was a bit balanced, u only remembered the 1-0 they won us. Watch games and stop reading newspaper all around you will understand football better... You even talk of Pogba, where is Man utd in the table
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by BigDawsNet: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2021
VictorIfe:

boss smiley

I'm about to buy Benz now from cash out...

Monitor my predictions next time grin
So that you too can win big

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by jahlove4jah: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2021
I heard it also.

Truth be told Chelsea are playing badly ATM.
helinues:
1-1

I heard it when the commentator said Brighton are good at late goals

They just did

Chelsea have been woeful in this match

Well deserved goal for Brighton
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by VictorIfe(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I'm about to buy Benz now from cash out...

Monitor my predictions next time grin
So that you too can win big

noted sir just mention me when it time abeg
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:
grin
Agent That-Guy-Welbz doing the Lord's work always!
Alleluia!!

Amen!!! The Lord works in Mysterious ways! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by frankson1(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Komu1048:

I just want Che to do well, sebi Tuchel said he will turn Chelsea to a team nobody will want to play against. RN it seems all teams want to beat Chelsea

He thought he's still in France where PSG beat every other teams.
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by frankson1(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
olumike001:

Like I said you have not kick a ball before. If you do, you will understand how this things are...Chelsea woes will soon be over let me remind you Chelsea is still in the race for all the cups available this year...hope you remember

Oh wait further, which of this teams have minimum of 6 players out and still continue to win...Chelsea have atleast 2 new injuries at every game, all this clubs you re mentioning u have forgotten they stopped playing while Chelsea kept playing in and out of the injury. Kante limped off in the last match, and he is already playing the next, Since December 11, Harvetz played his lastatch just returning to training this week, where is Werner, even Lukaku that scored where were they 2 weeks ago?.

Now adding to it Silva, James, Christensen fresh injuries this injuries reduced our chances of winning as we couldn't bring attacking force into the match without concentrating on the defense.

It's not an excuse, every season Chelsea won something they r always seens as weakling/under dogs...u didn't remember to state that we won Juve 4-0 when our team was a bit balanced, u only remembered the 1-0 they won us. Watch games and stop reading newspaper all around you will understand football better... You even talk of Pogba, where is Man utd in the table

Cry me an ocean. Tuckrel's initial gra-gra don end. Chelsea's woes continue and very soon, Tuckrel's sack letter would be served grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by lindaparker: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Wanna have your own business with zero capital ?
Wanna invest new platform ?
Nigeria has successfully introduced the 365ball financial market.
Join us telegram can get NG77 now !
whtasapp me:https:///+2347061324448

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Lush100(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Correct predicted results for Chelsea.
Na Liverpool spoil show

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by ofiko123(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Up blues..chelsea for the win..
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by lahizak: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
JooEeL:

Hahahaha. cheesy

Sheybi una dey yab am then say na La Ligor hin dey play with barca say EPL go expose am...

How far now na? He has bossed and possessed the highly-rated EPL, even far more impressively than La Liga.

This life sha.
I agree we said this in the past but when u are good, u are good and Pep is extremely good. How did he get his man city players to run through out a game without been tired? Would av sworn he dey drug dem but dis is football, dem dey test them always. As a man utd fan, I can't lie, Pep blew my mind away

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Amen!!! The Lord works in Mysterious ways! grin grin grin grin
grin cool grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by globeer: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
That's cool. Ride on guys!
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by JooEeL(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
lahizak:

I agree we said this in the past but when u are good, u are good and Pep is extremely good. How did he get his man city players to run through out a game without been tired? Would av sworn he dey drug dem but dis is football, dem dey test them always. As a man utd fan, I can't lie, Pep blew my mind away

Yeah bro, ure so correct on that one. They seem not to get tired. They keep running and running. Even the ones I used to think are weaklings like Bernardo Silva and the other old Silva.
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by lahizak: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2021
JooEeL:

Yeah bro, ure so correct on that one. They seem not to get tired. They keep running and running. Even the ones I used to think are weaklings like Bernardo Silva and the other old Silva.
They don't get tired at all. As dey played yesterday night, still give em game this morning, they will still run and play like mad. No team in d world play like that. Even PSG and Bayern got tired after a while and invite pressure, not man city. Na jazz

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by olumike001(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
frankson1:

Cry me an ocean. Tuckrel's initial gra-gra don end. Chelsea's woes continue and very soon, Tuckrel's sack letter would be served grin

Actually u r not even talking tactically,my bad in engaging you this long... No team wins all through, there r moment of losses. I laugh when u quoted arsenal...people like u didn't even give arsenal a chance at the beginning 9f the season. Many minds like you are out there spoiling the wonderful sports called football in the name of analysis.. just check people that use there mouth to analyse mourinho away from man utd, where r they today. 3 years Ole just couldn't win a single plate.

The more people like you gain access to football discourse, the game dies every second.
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by frankson1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
olumike001:

Actually u r not even talking tactically,my bad in engaging you this long... No team wins all through, there r moment of losses. I laugh when u quoted arsenal...people like u didn't even give arsenal a chance at the beginning 9f the season. Many minds like you are out there spoiling the wonderful sports called football in the name of analysis.. just check people that use there mouth to analyse mourinho away from man utd, where r they today. 3 years Ole just couldn't win a single plate.

The more people like you gain access to football discourse, the game dies every second.

If I've ever quoted Arsenal then it was out of mistake. It's either you quoted the wrong person or you're just trying to be smart which, from your comment, it shows you're not.

You're not even talking as a football lover and follower else you'd have known the difference between 'ANALYSIS' and 'DISSING' which almost every coaches, players and fans get involved in.

Oga football analyst, YOU ARE NOT SMART and please always recheck and know history of the moniker before quoting. Mtchewwww....
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Beedude(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
olumike001:

When u won Juve 4-0 , were all ur players available?
U said i havent kicked a ball in my life as if u know me.
Dont take this arguement personally.
There is no team that is unbeatable in the world.
U Chelsea fan should learn to drop ur shoulder pads.
There is nothing u achieved that other clubs havent achieve more than times 3 of.
How can someone in his right senses think no club can defeat Chelsea cos the won UCL ?
Even Liecester defeated them in a cup final last season. Was it also due to injury ?
Just cut the crap. Injuries is part of football. So many teams u won last season had injuries.
I wont reply you again, but u Chelsea fan should learn to calm down.
I hope u have seen your next fixtures ?
Na final burial arrangement of the club the that. U wont even see 3 wins in the next 6 matches.
Chelsea is just a dog claiming to be a Lion
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by chiefobdk2: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Never really looked like winning. The guys were just playing like they weren't coached.

Lukaku is damn too heavy for a premier league striker; he takes too long to turn or shoot accurately

Exactly why Manchester United sold him to inter..

He is perfect for Spain and Italy
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by olumike001(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beedude:

When u won Juve 4-0 , were all ur players available?
U said i havent kicked a ball in my life as if u know me.
Dont take this arguement personally.
There is no team that is unbeatable in the world.
U Chelsea fan should learn to drop ur shoulder pads.
There is nothing u achieved that other clubs havent achieve more than times 3 of.
How can someone in his right senses think no club can defeat Chelsea cos the won UCL ?
Even Liecester defeated them in a cup final last season. Was it also due to injury ?
Just cut the crap. Injuries is part of football. So many teams u won last season had injuries.
I wont reply you again, but u Chelsea fan should learn to calm down.
I hope u have seen your next fixtures ?
Na final burial arrangement of the club the that. U wont even see 3 wins in the next 6 matches.
Chelsea is just a dog claiming to be a Lion

Like I said I thought you are talking tactically at first, I really don't know you are not. No team can be a champion forever, what's the meaning of dropping shoulders in this matter, it's glaring what is happening... You know I said you really don't watch football, you can be in front of the TV but you are not watching. You only waiting for your predictions to come through. Tactically Chelsea team is still one of the best, but this can't be true if we have 5,6 7 players sidelines or not even 100 % fit. That's my point, why will someone say a team cannot be beaten, that's unrealistic...
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Dybala11(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Investorozay:

They all cooked many silly names till they settled on lewandowski who still lost
cheesy grin
It's not even about cooking up names, Chelsea fans singing the "Jorginho for Balon d'or song" is the most ridiculous act I've seen this year.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Beedude(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
olumike001:

Like I said I thought you are talking tactically at first, I really don't know you are not. No team can be a champion forever, what's the meaning of dropping shoulders in this matter, it's glaring what is happening... You know I said you really don't watch football, you can be in front of the TV but you are not watching. You only waiting for your predictions to come through. Tactically Chelsea team is still one of the best, but this can't be true if we have 5,6 7 players sidelines or not even 100 % fit. That's my point, why will someone say a team cannot be beaten, that's unrealistic...
My first comment was this " A friend told me no team can beat Chelsea in the world " This was after winning the UCL and some winning streak at the beginning of the season.
Like i said, u are taking it too personal by saying i dont watch ball.
I dont know how old u are, but there is nothing u can ask me about UCL, EPL, La liga, Seria A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga since 2001 that i wont tell u. I have been wacthing live matches since that year.
I guess u started supporting Chelsea when Abrahamovic came and Raineri was the coach.
Stop quoting me, as i wont want to take anything personal.
Football is just a game
Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by Beedude(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
THEN and NOW grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Vs Brighton (1 - 1) On December 29th 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
fergie001:

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah gevans

Put on Gen......

angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers: FA Cup (1 -0) On 15th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 17th August 2019 / France Vs Iceland :Euro 2016 Quarter-finals (5 - 2) On 3rd July 2016

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.