Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - (35018 Views)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 10 DEADLY Mistakes Men Make With Women They Have Feelings For. / 9 Words Used By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Advocator: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2011
1) Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2) Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3) Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4) Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!

5) Loud Sigh
This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6) That’s Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7) Thanks
A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’).

8 ) Whatever
Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU!

9) Don’t worry about it, I got it
Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3.

10) you know what your right
Sometimes when the women tells you that in a argument then she just trying to shut you up and cut you off.
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2011
Are you sure those are the words women use on a day-to-day basis? grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by iice(f): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2011
I use whatever but i mean it in the okay e don do. I don dey bored, no talk again.
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by michylabo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ Advocator, Lovely post, Cant stop laughing, Exactly true of all the women i know
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Nayah(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
Well quite funny but I don't really recognize myself in it, oh yes maybethis "5 minutes" lol grin anyway if you want us to be on top you need to be patient.
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by 9dynasty(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
o boy ur post's funny-should be at the joke section seriously
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by livedit(f): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
grin Wow! Livedit is going to have to agree with a majority of what you wrote. You broke it down. As iice stated, whenever I use "whatever", it usually means just that or "okay".
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by deloon(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
I totally agree wit d poster. "Whatever" is another way for saying "I don't giv a ish" or "To hell wit u". I find it extremely annoyin.
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by MrCork17: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
British women: Dont call me, I will call you (((they never call angry )))))
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by MMM2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
11. LOVE

when a woman says she luv u sorry u re a mugu and she luv ur MONEY. angry
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by zenatta: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
@poster
now, this is a man after my heart, he'd always get it right! No more stunned, suffering, frustrated, exasperating, ''What do women want''
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Zahnda(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
You watch way too much white people TV. I don't know one black chick who pulls that lame ass passive aggressive ish.
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
How are these words ~DEADLY~? undecided
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by MrCork17: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
REALITY101:

How are these words ~DEADLY~?  undecided

REALITY101. aint you suppose to be gay? why would u know about women? undecided
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jackasilous anuofia cheesy
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by hazelle: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
REALITY101:

How are these words ~DEADLY~? undecided

ever heard of catchy titles
he probably meant the implications of those words, he's still on the right track grin grin
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by mukina2: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
iice:

I use whatever but i mean it in the okay e don do. I don dey bored, no talk again.
grin grin

@ topic
i am guilty of most of them grin grin
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
Then you need a therapist
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by mukina2: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
find me one cheesy
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by OAM4J: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2011
OP you're very right. I know a babe that is guilty of ALL of them.  cheesy
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
mukina2:

find me one cheesy

You got one here already NL friendship discount.

OAM4J:

OP you very right. I know a babe that is guilty of ALL of them. cheesy

Me too cheesy
Re: 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - by won90: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
Most deadly word used by 190 is >> TAKE OFF MY BOXERS angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.