Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,919 members, 7,945,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40543 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by xorojinxx: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.

Guy, I've been laughing uncontrollably with your post.

But the below text, really annihilated, executed, terminated and nailed everything.

“truly YEAR of the SIMPs.”
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Bunmhi(f): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
If I were in your shoes oo with what you've said, her cup don full be that. Leave her, cut ties with and let her be in peace. Abeg don't come back here to tell us, she's trying to come back into my life again what should I do?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Dahreformer2666: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

You can pull off from bad investment before it gets badc, note sometimes you can ask for a refund too
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by reservd(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bunmhi:
If I were in your shoes oo with what you've said, her cup don full be that. Leave her, cut ties with and let her be in peace. Abeg don't come back here to tell us, she's trying to come back into my life again what should I do?
Op, this is all you have to do if you have any iota of respect for your self.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by olisa13(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

I always believe that if you are going to come on social media to ask for relationship advise then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first first.

Relationship comes with a sense of maturity to be able to think independently.

But if I must advise you.

This is something that warrants a conversation betweenyou and your partner: Set a time to sit down together and explain what you’re thinking and feeling no matter how uncomfortable it gets.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ukaface(f): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
fabiano09:

Collect any drink you like from mama nkechi I go pay lol, your head dey there better person
who be mama nkechi?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by firstbornson(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Suppressing your feelings for peace to reign?

The one keeping the peace always holds less power, as such suffers the most.

Don't be afraid to rock the boat in your relationship!

Don't be the only one trying to keep the peace.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Coolbadguy: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
While thinking you a bad guy bro you are one hell of a simp

It's people like you that make women think there is something special about them

I'll never allow a woman give me half that treatment before I booth her out of my life

She will never be able to stand anywhere close to me ever again

My guy i nor be simp ooo and i nor dey quick vex cause my anger bad,so before woman go start to dey misbehave i go clear her once.you dey game or dey Waka.
Wetin i buy or do for woman i nor dey reason am that one na pass because if i do you as a person when do me wrong na your own conscience go dey judge whenever you see me no body go tell you na only you go run.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by firstbornson(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stupid woman with poverty mentality.

Small money, she don dey misbehave.

dichvu:
Please i need advise

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Johncuppa(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Well, i know i really fumbled right now. my mind and spirit have left the relationship already.
Not just the relationship, let go of all things you invested in her.
See it as one of the charity works.

Celebrate New year with good spirit, don't let your BP rises above normal.

Besides, If to say na one male get problem, you turn eyes.
Na only gf u na dey do for .
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by firstbornson(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

Wisdom.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mr5050(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Back in my dating days my babe them dey tremble at my absent talk more if I am around. I just pity u Sha cos u dey claim gentleman, na so see finish de take start. My honest advise for be say no matter what no wife that gal if not e go end in premium tears.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by dreu2fine(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

let her go ok
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Tboymessiah(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
redstaarx:

Tbh you did nothing wrong .. dont mind those people bashing you .. just that you did it for a very ungrateful fool ..
*If na me I go burn everything in that shop and she'll start from ground zero again * no follow me sha o I get small mental issue angry grin

Hahahah
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Tboymessiah(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sonoyom:
Reason why you shouldn't be with a broke woman because you can't tell if she is in love with you or she is hungry

What are the characteristics of a honourable broke woman
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
ukaface:
who be mama nkechi?
Lol it’s a colloquialism, any street beer vendors na, they are mostly called mama this or that
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by edunaragold(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
What arw u doing with her since ,can't u marry her or do introduction ,marry her when she takes in then open a business for her ,a real man don't put a lady in a business without marriage or pregnancy. They can fyck up well well na.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't understand you at all. Why are you upset? You have received one of the greatest gifts a man or woman can ever be given : knowing the truth about who your potential partner actually is. You should be jubilating and you should throw a party and invite us.

Stop moaning about what you did for her. God has not moaned about allowing you to breath His air for free and giving you life. Change that mindset.

Now you know what to do : perish the idea of a continued relationship with her. Thank her for allowing you to see her as she is. Don't do anything retributive towards her. If you are living together, get her to move out. But be sure to give her reasonable notice. As to the shop, if it is possible, give her a sub-let contract and agree what she will pay you monthly. Or better still, give her a quit notice so you can cut off from her completely. But whatever you do, do it from a position of gratitude towards her. Imagine if she had concealed who she really is and you marry her. Be grateful to her and move on. Moaning means you would have preferred not knowing who she is until you marry her and she shows you shege.

I am getting tired of saying the same thing over and again. When your partner shows you who they really are( you catch them in bed with someone else, they stop being attentive when they get what they want, etc), be thankful to them and be happy. If possible throw a party and invite your friends. You have been saved. Simply move without hesitation. And don't moan about what you did for the person.You didn't do nothing, for there is nothing we own that was not gifted us by the Creator.

dichvu:
Please i need advise

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
So, it is men who are capable of love abi? Hmm! Women do not need to tell you their stories. All you need do is use google and you will learn of the atrocities men have committed against women, especially those they should care for. Our history of maltreatment of women runs through millenia. Women just started maltreating us in large numbers in our generation. Once you start an analysis with a gender bias, it becomes mere emotional outburst.

We are living in very difficult times. Men and women are much more selfish than at any other time in human history. It is each person's responsibility to take someone seriously ONLY after you have examined and understood what drives the person. It is even easy in Nigeria: the average man or woman is driven by greed in that country. Greed is like the air that is breathed in that country and it does not differentiate by gender. Let's not bash. Let's understand. Then we can attempt to control the problem.

finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by torqque7(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Well, i know i really fumbled right now. my mind and spirit have left the relationship already.

Pray for sense and balls in 2022 cos both are very very far from you..you better collect ur shop and send her packing from that shop and ignore those people telling you to free her,cos listen to me shop is different from phone o,if you let her stay then you are a confirm idiot and will mean you will get ready to see her anytime you come to see your mums shop and ofcourse you will see all the new guys f.u.cking her pus..sy your Choice man
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Baba40(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Leave this girl!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by JIREN01: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Sending her to pack her out of the shop isn't childish. Your brother isn't wise. Send her packing!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by sisisioge: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Hahahahahahahaha. See ehee. It's not easy to find out that the person you truly love is going out to have a fling and even asking you to stay and wait for them to finish.

Can you stand that?

I was jesting with the poor guy all along....his madam was so bold with her unfairness.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by seunlizy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

The greatest tragedy to befall any man is to be a SIMP and also have a SIMP as a friend or bro.

Pls which one is SIMP again
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by LastProphet: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
EmzyT:
Sir, to be Very honest with you;

"YOUR FIANCEE IS TIRED OF THIS RELATIONSHIP"

She has Seen you Finish, hence the Reason for the Disrespect.. too many Red flags in your Post to be Honest!! It's just a matter of time before she break the news to you

Another Maga guy that is Financially okay compared to yourself has stepped in. So things are about to fall Apart! Ignore your brother and the People here telling you to ''Leave the Shop for her! That her conscience will Judge her'', Bro, don't listen to them, collect your shop back and every Important stuffs you've given to her, these girls have no Conscience. If she had, she wouldn't be treating you the way she does knowing fully well that you've been like her Second Parent Since she lost her Parents! sad

Please stop ignoring the signs and do the needful, we wouldn't want you to come here years later to tell us how your marriage failed or how you caught your wife cheating on you with Someone else,

Thank you!

Yes let's assume you he's telling all the truth about been the one that dropped the major capital, but what is he waiting for from not marrying her all these years? Young man what are you waiting for again after buying a shop for a lady, or did she refuse? Let's stop running to support men all the time it shows how shallow the majority of people are

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by sociadoc: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
First off, I don't think this conversation should be about whether or not you should take back the shop you opened for her but if you should be in that relationship at all in the first place

Red flags all over the place, but it seems you still love her and you're making excuses for her in your head, but trust me, that won't do any good

She doesn't love or respect you, I advise you take a bow

Regarding the shop and other things you did for her, it depends on YOU, if I were in your shoes I'd let it go but then again it depends (on your intentions when you opened the shop ) if you actually did it out of love for HER

Did you give for the sake of giving, or was it an investment which you hopes to reap later on

Either ways, wishing you all the best man wink
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Your girlfriend is an ingrate, throw her away from the shop and your life
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Rahzy: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

She wasn't just a girlfriend.

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by hero2000: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

Childish comment.
More childish Likers.
#Sad
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na wow o. Where una dey see this kind of girls from this kind of girls are they once that make guys see all girls as the same. Just forget about her and move on collect your shop from her let are go and rent hers. Period.
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Lordhades21(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Elporo:

Some washed up individuals like Palema007 and BadRadio would disagree.

They advocate for marrying women like these.

The pile of trash Nigerian women have become you can only learn if you stop this love nonsense and start paying for sex.

Thats when you see you lovely girlfriend playing games like
1. Choke me daddy
2. 1 stroke up 2 stroke down
3. Where's the spit
4. Above the rim grin

Money is the only thing that makes Nigerian girls "sexually sincere" wink

Even with the money, é no still sure say them no go cheat. Nigerian women and unfaithfulness be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Elporo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lordhades21:

Even with the money, é no still sure say them no go cheat. Nigerian women and unfaithfulness be like 5 and 6

Agreed , however, once you make it clear the sex is transactional. You are saved!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.