Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,302 members, 7,950,547 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) (1577 Views)

My Boyfriend Offiacially Betrothed Me / I Proposed To My Sweetheart To Be My Lover... His Response / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) by CoolBlinks: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2021
BETROTHED TO MY LOVER'S BROTHER
BETROTHED TO MY

LOVER’S BROTHER

{ He’s heartless, she’s stubborn

}

Prologue

By Chidimma M.

DON’T COPY OR REPOST

Intros…..

Male leads

Louis Bernardo: Second son to the Bernardo family.

Derek Bernardo: First son to the Bernardo family, and the heir to the family.

Female lead

Sapphire Valdez: A doctor and psychiatrist. Background, unknown.

Antagonist

Unknown

Other character

You’ll know as the story progresses.

☆☆☆☆☆

“ In life, what you want isn’t what you get ”

This phrase, Sapphire knows best what it means…

Sapphire Valdez is a young lady of 23, with long brown hairs and blue eyes, just like the sapphire. She’s a doctor and also a psychiatrist and also comes from a average background.

She’s brave, well endowed with shapes and also very, I mean very stubborn!

Her father is a worker in B-investment which is the richest and most famous company in the US and her mom, well she’s a housewife. Of course, it should be noted that they are not her biological parents. Sapphire was adopted and her background remains unknown since she lost her memories.

Many doctors have tried helping her out in regaining her memories but it’s fruitless and Sapphire has one fear in this world and that is staying in the dark.

Her path will meet with Louis, the second son of Mr. Santiago Bernardo who is the founder of the B-investment.

Louis is a calm, kind and such a gentleman. Not to forget that he’s so handsome and has that kind of charisma that will make a lady trip!

They instantly became close and gradually began falling in love with each other. They confessed their love and a relationship started at full swing.

Louis loves Sapphire so much, more than his life even! Same as Sapphire. Their love could be viewed as an ‘Unbreakable bond’. But as they say, good things never last long.

On one faithful day, Sapphire’s father came back home and made an announcement to the whole family.

“Good news! Sapphire, you’re getting married”

Ladies, how will you react when you wake up one day just to discover that you’re getting married to someone you’ve never met. You don’t even know if he’s young or old, rich or poor, handsome or ugly, kind or not!!

How will Sapphire feel when she’ll be forced to break up with the love of your life!!

Now let’s forget about all those and focus on the main one, how will you react when you find out you’re getting married to your boyfriend’s brother?

Derek Bernardo is the eldest son of Santiago Bernardo and also the current CEO of B-investment. He’s filthy rich, arrogant, doesn’t care a damn about women’s feelings. To him, they’re just intimacy gadgets and that’s all.

He’s drop dead handsome with his dimples that can make any lady weak in the knees but too bad he rarely smiles. Let’s not forget the fact that he’s a sex god, master of seduction!!

They’re two people he hates the most in this world. His dad and Raquel. He has his reasons for that…

“Listen old man, you can’t live your life and then live mine too. I chose who to get married to. Stop meddling into my life” Derek said calmly.

“You get married to her and that’s final. I don’t care about your damn opinion. I’m your father and I’m the one who made you who you are today. Ungrateful son!” Santiago spatted.

Forced into marriage, Derek will turn to a heartless being. How will Sapphire cope with his arrogant attitude? How will Derek cope with her stubborn attitude?

They are just like cats and dogs right?…

Will Louis let go of the undying love he has for Sapphire??

Will Derek ever learn to love Sapphire??

Will Sapphire ever be free from that prison she calls marriage??

“Please, just let me go. Let’s sign the divorce papers and go our separate ways. I can’t continue living with a monster like you!! I hate you and your brother is the one I love!!” Sapphire said in tears.

Derek chuckled and began laughing like he heard a really funny joke. His face then crumpled and he looked at Sapphire, just like the devil that he is.

Will this arranged marriage create enmity between the brothers who love each other dearly??

Who’s Raquel and why does Derek hates her that much??

Most importantly, who is Sapphire??

So much questions that needs to be answered. So many dramas!!

Come and feed your curiosity with this suspense filled novel!!

Tags:- Arranged marriage, romance, sex, betrayal, hatred, action, thriller, mystery and many more!!
BETROTHED TO MY

LOVER’S BROTHER

{ He’s heartless, she’s stubborn

}

Episode 01

By Chidimma M.

DON’T COPY OR REPOST

A clacking sound of shoes could be heard descending the stairs of the plane.

She walked down the stairs and a young boy handed her her suitcase.

“Thanks a lot” She replied with a smile plastered on her face, reflecting her mood.

Sapphire breathed out happily. Being back in her home country feels so good!! After five good years spent in Canada, she was finally back in the US!!

“US, here I come!! She screamed happily which made the passerby turn to her. Well that’s just how she is. She does her things when she wants, not caring a damn about what others think of her.

After some minutes of jubilating, she finally calmed down and then walked out of the airport with her suitcase.

She hailed a cab and boarded it. The cab began driving her home…

☆☆☆☆

A woman could be seen running as fast as she could.

“Excuse me…” She kept saying pushing all the workers away as she ran. She then halted in front of a door and breathed in and out.

Closing her eyes, she mumbled a silent prayer before opening the door to the office.

“Here’s your…coffee…boss..” She stuttered.

It was followed by some minutes of silence. What could be heard in the huge office was the tapping of a pen on the table.

In front of her stood a huge leather chair which was turned in such a way that it’s back was facing her.

The person sitting on it then spin it such that the person sitting on it came to view.

He had his leg crossed. Dressed in an expensive blue suit that could be worth some good money!!

“I ordered you to make me my coffee and you’re two minutes late. Do you realized the amount of saliva dried up in my mouth just because I was waiting for you” He said with his dark eyes looking at her as cold as usual…

“I’m sorry boss, it isn’t my fault. The coffee machine broke down and I had to go to the public coffee machine” She explained with her head down.

“So you mean you want me to drink coffee that was brewed with a public coffee machine? Do I look like a peasant to you?” He asked and placed both his hands on the table then rested his chin on them.

“No, that’s not what I mean Sir. You’re not getting me, what I mean…”

“I’m not getting you? So you mean to say I’m dumb?” He asked and ached his brow.

“No, what I mean is…”

He sighed and ran his hand through his golden brown hair. It’s a habit to him and when he does that, it makes him look ethereal!

“You know what you have to do right? Get out of my company, you have no use for me” He said.

She went down to her knees and began begging in tears..

“Please sir, forgive me…”

“Security!” He cut her off….

Two guards walked in and picked her up from the ground then walked out of the office while dragging her along.

He leaned on his chair and placed a phone call.

“Louis, I need a new secretary” He said and ran his hand through his hair.

“What? This is the third one you’re firing this week!” A man exclaimed through the phone.

“Yeah, I don’t care. Look one for me” He replied and hung up.

He sat back upright and began going through his laptop.

A knock came up….

“Come in” He said with his eyes glued on the laptop.

“Mr Bernardo, the group of investors who were coming from China has arrived. They request to meet you” A lady said.

“I’m on my way” He replied and closed his laptop.

He stood up and picked up his coat then wore it and fixed his collars. He walked out of his office..

☆☆☆☆

Sapphire got down the car and smiled as she saw her house. How she missed it so much!

She walked up to it and then knocked on the gate. Not long after, someone came and opened the gate.

Sapphire smiled more widely at who she saw.

“Mom…” She exclaimed.

“OMG, Sapphire youre back!!” Maude screamed and hugged her tightly.

Sapphire hugged her back too as she smiled widely.

Meet Maude Valdez, Sapphire mom. She’s a housewife and loves her family alot.

Maude made way for Sapphire to pass and she did. Sapphire walked into the house and looked round it. Well it was not that huge but still decent and cozy.

Sapphire pulled her suitcase upstairs and opened the door to her room. How she misses this room so much! She placed her suitcase on the bed and looked round it. Well it needs some dusting but it’ll be later.

She rushed downstairs and looked around….

“Mom, where’s dad and Rudy?” Sapphire asked.

“Your father is at work and Rudy is looking out for a job” Maude said.

“Have to cook a banquet tonight. Can’t believe our Sapphire is finally back!” Maude said while cooking.

Sapphire chuckled and walked into the living room.

Well Rudy also known as Rudolph Valdez I Sapphire elder brother. 26 years of age…

Sapphire won a scholarship that made her travel to Canada in order to study medicine. Well she now has her diploma and is back to help her family proper more.

She brought out her phone and went online. The first person she saw was her highschool friend online.

Hello friend, guess what? I’m back in town!

Ahh!!! Really? We have to celebrate it. Where should we meet?

Not right now Miss party. Let’s meet at our favorite club at 9pm.

Sure!!

She kept back her phone and switched on the TV.

“Flashing news, a new murder scene has been found. Just last night, a passerby saw the body of a death girl who was raped till death. The assaulted had a mark been carved on her forehead. It’s the mark M. The police are currently working on how to catch those bandit”

Sapphire shook her head in disappointment.

I wonder what this world is turning into She said inwardly.

☆☆☆☆

A man was seen sitting on his chair comfortably.

“Boss, we haven’t still found her” A man said bowed.

The person sitting on the chair puffed out smoke and then threw his cigar down.

He stood up and only his golden gun can be seen.

“I need you to find that girl. She’s a real threat and needs to be eliminated” He said in anger.

TBC
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://coolstories22.com.ng/betrothed-to-my-lovers-brother-episode-2/
Re: Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) by CoolBlinks: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
cool story to read
Re: Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) by CoolBlinks: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
cool afternoon story to read
Re: Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) by CoolBlinks: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2022
love story is here

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Be Having More Sex / Zimbabwean Cries On Top Of His Voice While Cutting His Toe For Money - Video / Video Of Amara Licking Her Pussy Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.