Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Does This Behaviour Mean? Should I Be Vigilant? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does This Behaviour Mean? Should I Be Vigilant? (168 Views)

Be Vigilant CY Says, As 2 Suspects Are Arrested For ATM Card Swap In Kaduna / The Choice Of Tinubu's Running Mate Critical Review Of Political Behaviour / RUGA: Be Vigilant, FG Expert In Underground Work – CAN Warns Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Behaviour Mean? Should I Be Vigilant? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Good day all.Early this September, I and my sister wanted to sell a parcel of family land and use the proceeds. I am the last surviving male in my family,my only surviving uncle having passed on in 2019 and he didn't have any children; but his wife later adopted a son after his demise.
My sister informed her male friend Izuchukwu who lives in Amawbia, Anambra state to help us find a buyer for the land,though we intended to first measure the land to know how many plots are on it,and the commensurate price.
I went to the man's house for him to lead me to the buyer he said he knew.I would then show them the land.
We left for the buyer's house and on the way,I suddenly started feeling uncomfortable.
I couldn't explain why I was feeling that way
When we got there,the man told me to stay outside and went inside the man's parlor. He was inside for more than 15 minutes, before the man's wife came outside first,followed by her husband. The Fool who brought me came out last,which roused my suspicions. The buyer began acting as being eager and in a hurry to see the land, but none of them mentioned to me what they discussed inside.
Only Heaven knows that.The fool who brought me roused my suspicions, acting like he was looking for fruits to take from the man's compound.
I later showed them the land and on the way back, both suddenly started acting so nicey,so lovey dovey,too much to be real.
Right now I disappointed them by refusing to sell,telling the man who brought me to his friend, that another man would see the land.
The buyer, I started dodging his incessant calls which made him look desperate.
Now I firmly believe my sister's friend and his friend are up to something bad.If they can discuss behind my back,that shows they are up to no good. Am not a child that the fool would ask me to stay outside.
But I did to be sure what they were up to and when they didn't tell me anything, I deliberately didn't ask. Now my mind is constantly telling me to be extremely careful and avoid my sister's friend like a serpent.
Should I be more careful around him?

1 Like

Re: What Does This Behaviour Mean? Should I Be Vigilant? by Kriss216: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
You're the seller... Whatever they're up to should only give you concern when the seller fails to pay you the exact amount you want for the land.

I think they are discussing about the agent fee and all that. As the seller, you shouldn't pay more than 10%. Be on guard

1 Like

Re: What Does This Behaviour Mean? Should I Be Vigilant? by jaeyking(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Nothing suspicious here for me oo.

If na 5million I wan sell land.
Anything una discuss no concern me.

My own be say pay the 5million and collect the necessary documents.

Wahala for them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Vitality Premium Supplements / No Crossover Program: Who's With Me? / Where From Buy Perfect Wardrobe Plywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.