Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,529 members, 7,911,312 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Wizkid Finally Responds To Shatta Wale’s Rantings – VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Responds To Shatta Wale’s Rantings – VIDEO (283 Views)

See Aliko Dangote’s Response To Shatta Bandle Who Claims To Be Richer Than Him / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Responds To Shatta Wale’s Rantings – VIDEO by Biodex58(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Recall that Shatta Wale whilst performing at his Freedom Concert at the Accra Sports Stadium burst out in fury berating his Nigerian counterparts including Wizkid. He slammed a lot of Nigerian artists over their inability to support Ghanaian artists.

We’re All the Same, Wizkid Says in Reaction to Shatta Wale’s ‘Bitter’ Rant During Sold-Out Concert in Ghana.

Nigerian singer Wizkid was recently in Ghana where he headlined a sold-out concert and the music star didn’t leave the stage without addressing an important issue.

During his performance, the Made in Lagos (MIL) crooner explained to the thousands of Ghanaians at the venue that he is all about love for each other.
Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy17bNJo0R8

Re: Wizkid Finally Responds To Shatta Wale’s Rantings – VIDEO by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
I reduce listening to WizKid songs after burna boy came back to life, now imagine leaving Wiz songs for Shanta nonsense songs..

Na zazzu be nigga mate for music industry.

(1) (Reply)

Mummy GO Reveals What God Told Her To Preach / Watch As Portable Perform On Stage With Sule Malaika#ijebu / How Do I Develope Myself To Become A Good Musician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.