Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} (3045 Views)

Did I Simp For This Girl (pics) / Life Of A Simp In One Video / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

My brother, I have created lots of topic concerning this Matter but these simp guys refuse to learn.

I see no reason why he should swap seat with a young girl.. It's not like she was pregnant or something.

The truth is SIMPS will always be a simp no matter what
Will create another thread on this at 6pm tonight. Hopefully it goes farther.
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Good.

I'll be here to contribute meaningfully to it, these simp guys need to learn. Damn!! Most of them are even afraid of saying NO to a lady's request. While others gives in after so much pressure (after being controlled and manipulated by a girl/lady) SMH for these guys
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Good.

I'll be here to contribute meaningfully to it, these simp guys need to learn. Damn!! Most of them are even afraid of saying NO to a lady's request. While others gives in after so much pressure (after being controlled and manipulated by a girl/lady)
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by SenecaTheYonger: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maks27:
Do not mind my typing
I got to a park to travel Yesterday and I picked a comfortable seat beside the window, not long a young lady came wearing very tight clothes and the only seat left in the car was impossible for her to sear, you know those bendable chairs because of her clothes if she seat there she might faint few minutes into the journey.
So she came to me and started begging me to swap space with her, she was pleading somehow showing me her boobs.
I ignored but sooner many other ladies and women in the bus started pleading on her behalf calling me oko mi, fine boy and names like that.
The pressure was much so I had to just give her the seat.
Meanwhile I enjoyed throughout the journey as they all fed me throughout the 8 hours journey.

Please did I simp in this situation, because if I ignored tho nobody can question so far I paid my 5k and I got there first but I just thought of morals since the ladies pleading are quite older than me.

You didn’t simp. You said no to her. You only said yes to the crowd and I can tell you it’s not easy to ignore a crowd like that

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Uyi168: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
ok.
My question is, why did she had to meet you to swap seat?

Why yuu?..

All the same, you did nothing wrong. and stop coming here and seeking validation.

some people here are not what they Claim they are..
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by DannyXpress: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
To know if you simped or not,
Ask yourself if you'd do same to a man in the same situation.

What you should have done is to tease her when she came to ask for the seat and make it look like you're likely going to reject unless she pays for the seat (the rich ones would pay).

You only accepted because of what the people will think about you which means you were trying to please them.

You should never let a situation get to the point if allowing others interfere because you might try to please them.
Next time just tease her first if you're ready to help. And if you're not ready to move, your NO should be NO irrespective of what people will say or think.

2 Likes

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Nyascobar1414: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
You simped bro...
Why should you deny yourself comfort for a fellow girl, slay queen 4 that matter...

To know you really simped... Females will call you a real MAN cos of what you just did...

Simp in peace...
But I dont wanna come across simps like you

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by blazepascal(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sometimes too much of redpill can affect you when you take overdose grin
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Depressed101: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maks27:
Do not mind my typing
I got to a park to travel Yesterday and I picked a comfortable seat beside the window, not long a young lady came wearing very tight clothes and the only seat left in the car was impossible for her to sear, you know those bendable chairs because of her clothes if she seat there she might faint few minutes into the journey.
So she came to me and started begging me to swap space with her, she was pleading somehow showing me her boobs.
I ignored but sooner many other ladies and women in the bus started pleading on her behalf calling me oko mi, fine boy and names like that.
Meanwhile I enjoyed throughout the journey as they all fed me throughout the 8 hours journey.

Please did I simp in this situation, because if I ignored tho nobody can question so far I paid my 5k and I got there first but I just thought of morals since the ladies pleading are quite older than me.
if you inconvenienced yourself by the seat exchange, then you simped, if not you did a good trade by barter since they fed you
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Franktom247(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Long and short of the story is you are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Lightened: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Not only did you simp, you are a confirmed Simpson

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Hed0nist: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maks27:
Do not mind my typing

Looking at this situation from onset to conclusion, bros na you win. If you calculate the latest price of food for market join, nobody can prove otherwise. If you I had observed intently, you would have noticed that the cost of the Gala they must have fed you with increased within the time period it took to complete the journey. Na you win bros.

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Nicepoker(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op you are an amateur simp.

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Polynek(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Actually pple can say tinx dat please you but 4 U to post such tin online U already know deep down dat uv messed up cheesy
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
If you were in her situation, would she have done same to you? Would you have done it for a guy with gbola like you?

You simped by displeasing yourself to please her.

Oh! I forgot the bought you gala and bottled coke. Don't be cheap, brother.

Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Maxxim: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Those women saying you should leave your seat can't volunteer theirs abi??
Op you're a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by Kate98(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nothing like a SIMP here

wink
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maks27:
Do not mind my typing

..... Would you have swapped your sit if he was a guy in such situation?

Your answer will tell you if you simped or not.

1 Like

Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maxxim:
Those women saying you should leave your seat can't volunteer theirs abi??
Op you're a mumu man
..... Good question
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by flokii: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
@OP You're a gentleman quite alright, but you're getting close to being a simp.. you had no obligation to please anyone in a public transport except for the elderly ones and pregnant women you may decide to assist.

So a young girl sat on your own seat comfortably, was probably chatting with her guy while you had to squeeze yourself all through the journey. issokay.
Re: Did I SIMP In This Situation {happened In A Bus} by EmzyT: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Maks27:
Do not mind my typing

You would've done well by telling us if

[b]She's a you girl, Middle age or an old Wom/b]

So we'll know how to judge the case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? / About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. / I Broke My Mum’s Vase So I Blamed My Kid Brother And Took A Pic As Evidence(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.