Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING (1063 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm tired of seeing simps and pussy ass guys in this forum angry angry

Some don't even understand what Simps and repiller means undecided

I saw a video online where the guy was doing everything possible to win the girl's heart, baba gave her money, helped her cleared her debts, was always there for her and so on....then one day he asked the girl to be his "girlfriend" that he really loves her and this girl simply replied and said "you're a nice guy,, the thing is you're too nice and caring for my liking, I want a toxic guy!" grin

The above illustration defines a guy SIMP.

In a lay man's understanding "A simp is simply a guy who spends most of his time trying to please women instead of focusing on his goals and making himself a spec......while Red piller is just the opposite.

A quick advice to the SIMPS in this forum:

Don't scale through hurdles and obstacles simply to please a woman. Never sacrifice your dreams, happiness, hope, destiny for the sake of p¶u$$y.

This is because women don't understand the concept of honour and sacrifice. They are only move by feelings at the moment, and if that moment isn't stable, their feelings which brings them happiness is at stake and these are always tough moments on the side of the man. It's a surefire----she will fly away.

Men are the prize to be won.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is eye opening.
I hope all the simps can actually learn and stop simp-ing..

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hanks0000:
Okay

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hope you self dey follow this ya rules.

Simply X + Y = SIMP.
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by BMathew: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
"This is because women don't understand the concept of honour and sacrifice."

Are you the creator of women that you know "understanding of honour and sacrifice weren't configured in their system"?
Enough of this stigmatization about Nigerian ladies, we still have some that will never compromise their standard.
Don't be too desperate to settle down....when you're so desperate, you will meet another desperado....
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by yuping(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Make UNA leaves this matter alone piking make no go hear no go hear.
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hanks0000:
This is eye opening.
I hope all the simps can actually learn and stop simp-ing..

Simpson is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society with immediate effect angry sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Hope you self dey follow this ya rules.

Simply X + Y = SIMP.

This is a rule every guy needs to follow undecided
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
BMathew:
"This is because women don't understand the concept of honour and sacrifice."

Are you the creator of women that you know "understanding of honour and sacrifice weren't configured in there system"?
Enough of this stigmatization about Nigerian ladies, we still have some that will never compromise their standard.
Done be too desperate to settle down....when you're so desperate, you will be another desperado....

You know this is true.

Women don't understand the concept of honour and sacrifice

I see no reason why a normal guy would kill himself, doing all he can to please a woman. It Makes no sense to me sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
yuping:
Make UNA leaves this matter alone piking make no go hear no go hear.

True.

And these Simp guys are responsible for the entitlement mentality of these ladies! Always making them feel entitled to everything!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by BMathew: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

You know this is true.

Women don't understand the concept of honour and sacrifice

I see no reason why a normal guy would kill himself, doing all he can to please a woman. It Makes no sense to me sad

Haven't you seen or heard about some ladies trying all they could to please their boyfriends?
Vice versa
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
BMathew:

Haven't you seen or heard about some ladies trying all they could to please their boyfriends?
Vice versa

That's exactly how it's supposed to be of course!
Men are the prize, these ladies understands it and then do everything possible to keep their men.

And not some Simps begging and killing themselves to please a woman

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by BMathew: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

That's exactly how it's supposed to be of course!
Men are the prize, these ladies understands it and then do everything possible to keep their men.

And not some Simps begging and killing themselves to please a woman

Can a lady be a Simp too?
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
BMathew:

Can a lady be a Simp too?

No sir, not at all.

Ladies cannot offer a man money or anything tangle in a relationship.. The only thing most of them have to offer is their over used pussies,,, hence, they use their pussies to control and manipulate these simp guys who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by BMathew: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

No sir, not at all.

Ladies cannot offer a man money or anything tangle in a relationship.. The only thing most of them have to offer is their over used pussies,,, hence, they use their pussies to control and manipulate these simp guys who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses

You mean most though, but I've seen those who spend their money and resources (not even sex) on men too and ended up been jilted.
Life is in phases bro
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by rainlover(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

No sir, not at all.

I wonder why most men still sacrifice a lot just to please some women. And the most annoying of all is that - they feel entitled to financial benefits.

I've had my share of the soured cake, and I'm done for good
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Till the end of time, simps will continue to exist. And not only that, their population will keep on skyrocketing. Just make sure you are not one of them. Infact simps are very important in the society, as they are the ones to pack the trash, refuse and leftovers of the real gees. angry They are the redeemers and saviours of our time.
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
BMathew:

You mean most though, but I've seen those who spend their money and resources (not even sex) on men too and ended up been jilted.
Life is in phases bro

Such type of ladies are extremely hard to find.
(most ladies who spend their resources on men are highly believed to expect something in return From the guy, which is ...marriage proposal). Those guys simple jilted her because they weren't ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Till the end of time, simps will continue to exist. And not only that, their population will keep on skyrocketing. Just make sure you are not one of them. Infact simps are very important in the society, as they are the ones to pack the trash, refuse and leftovers of the real gees. angry They are the redeemers and saviours of our time.

grin grin you're right bro, I agree with you. cheesy
Re: She Rejected Him Because He Was Too NICE And CARING by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
rainlover:

I wonder why most men still sacrifice a lot just to please ungrateful hoes. And the most annoying of all is that - they feel entitled to financial benefits.

I've had my share of the soured cake, and I'm done for good

I'm glad you're done for good.

The rate of entitlement mentality among Nigerian girls nowadays is alarming.. As in, they feel it is their almighty right to receive financial benefits from any guy who crosses their path. angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Bad Habits Are You Dropping In 2022 / Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? / How Many Of You See This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.