Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,866 members, 7,915,487 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party (1148 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
While observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping Cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. This is what you'll see angry

You all might be familiar with this scenario.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return grin

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the women deliberately avoided responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age)

Their Beta Cucks steps in for major simping:

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, hórny goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You must be a writer. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh. Abeg Death to all simps, esp those ones on Nairaland simp-ing around angry

9 Likes

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by shawnfamous(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
I laugh when I read people say female are this that.
I have very terrible male friends and very terrible female friends, there's no bad character that guys have that females don't have, versa.
If u wake up in the morning and come to nairaland to swear hate on female, then u don't have a productive life, u want to be productive but u come on here hating them.
I'm a guy, I had a mum that was the sweetest thing I have ever had. Every marriage without quarrel is just a Disney movie.
It's just a shame that after the whole bashing, u still go ahead to settle with them.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by younglleo: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Ahswear!
The third one really got me laughing jahostically

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
I laugh when I read people say female are this that.
I have very terrible male friends and very terrible female friends, there's no bad character that guys have that females don't have, versa.
If u wake up in the morning and come to nairaland to swear hate on female, then u don't have a productive life, u want to be productive but u come on here hating them.
I'm a guy, I had a mum that was the sweetest thing I have ever had. Every marriage without quarrel is just a Disney movie.
It's just a shame that after the whole bashing, u still go ahead to settle with them.

What you wrote those not in any way relate to the write up above.

The only woman who loves you of course is your mother. So what exactly are you trying to say?

Please read the write up carefully to understand

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by younglleo: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

sad
Abeg no vex, na space i book make i read first! cheesy
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:

Abeg no vex, na space i book make i read first! cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin
Ahswear!
The third one really got me laughing jahostically

I swear bro grin, we have so many of them here on Nairaland, I feel ashamed whenever I see these guys praising and worshipping a lady instead of making them to take responsibilities for their actions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by younglleo: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

I swear bro grin, we have so many of them here on Nairaland, I feel ashamed whenever I see these guys praising and worshipping a lady instead of making them to take responsibilities for their actions
They'll are pathetic!
No mind dem
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:

They'll are pathetic!
No mind dem

grin cheesy cheesy Na dem dey make these ladies feel entitled to everything!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:

They'll are pathetic!
No mind dem

Watch how those Simp guys will avoid this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
MU MU
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
MU MU

A woman thinks with her emotions instead of thinking with her brain, so basically you're responding based on your emotions.

This is how women are!!

A man needs to understand this to avoid unnecessary ranting and exchange of words with a woman
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

A woman thinks with her emotions instead of thinking with her brain, so basically you're responding based on your emotions.

This is how women are!!

A man needs to understand this to avoid unnecessary ranting and exchange of words with a woman
RUBBISH
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
RUBBISH

As expected! Women hate the truth!
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:

As expected! Women hate the truth!
ANOTHER RUBBISH
Re: A Lady Was Beaten For Pouring Drinks On A Man At A Party by jeph19(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2021
GoodHardDick:

What you wrote those not in any way relate to the write up above.

The only woman who loves you of course is your mother. So what exactly are you trying to say?

Please read the write up carefully to understand
He read, but didn't comprehend

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose / What Is The Symptoms For HIV / Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.