Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues (2926 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by grudges: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kirkman:

I have never had a problem with the brand at all..
At least If one is compiling a list, one should compile a list with facts and concrete proofs why this or that brand has frequent software or hardware issues. And not compiling list like a stupid illiterate just because you hear say....
This Op nor get one iota of sense walahi.
ok, honestly he need to give elaborate explanation not to just mention name and keep mute

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by Kirkman: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
grudges:
ok, honestly he need to give elaborate explanation not to just mention name and keep mute
My brother you sef see am o!
Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by Yourfav: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
You just basically listed the notable phone brands, go and do your research well. Lol, I've not had issues with my camon, so?

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by Mohbola(f): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
What a joke

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by Mohbola(f): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have used three out of the listed phones and I have never had a reason to complain
Yourfav:
You just basically listed the notable phone brands, go and do your research well. Lol, I've not had issues with my camon, so?

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by saxby(f): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
And I thought op even knew what he was saying, I have been an avid user of TECNO phones without any issues so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by saxby(f): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sainthia:
Tecno dey give software/hardware issue? My camon that's over a year already, nothing don carry me go their service center
I wonder o, too many people with their very partial review coming here to spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by saxby(f): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mthumbie:
Nothing in your thread shows that you work in a phone outlet. Even if you work in a phone outlet it still doesn't prove your claim. You just listed the top phone brands in the Nigerian smartphone market and brands that people buy the most.
apt, you have said it all. Apparently he's just listing the most patronized of all smartphone brands.

1 Like

Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by Sunkanmiwise(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
K.

I no kukuma understand this.

Nah the correct Mobile brand you jamb together
Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by Ammaizingemmy: 7:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Firstandonly:
worst from the top

Even worst from the bottom, nothing to stand for
Re: List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues by chocoboi: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Musa don scatter everything, we no come know which one to pick like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solibay/opera Mini Browser / Strange! Custom Duty For A Phone Sent Via DHL / MTN Unlimited Browsing From 1am-5am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.