Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,640 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Is The Weirdest Food Combination You've Had As A Bachelor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Weirdest Food Combination You've Had As A Bachelor (181 Views)

Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combination You've Had As A Bachelor by realG101(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
As an experienced bachelor, one of the major challenges you get to deal with is feeding.

I am aware that some bachelors don't even bother about home cooked meals while some are already living like they are married because bae is always around.

But the story is not the same for all of us. I cook my meals by myself most times but this situation comes at a price.

There are times when you do food patch and end up with weird combinations.

Personally, I have had several weird combinations but the most worrisome was the night I had to eat indomie and bread.

What is the weirdest food combination you've had.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combination You've Had As A Bachelor by smartasuen(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
As a bachelor, I've had so many uncommon food combinations that have made people call me 'outlandish'.
Once, I had ground melon, fried with only groundnut oil and onion, which I further had with Eba. Another time it was rice prepared with tomato paste without a drop of oil (vegetable or palm).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combination You've Had As A Bachelor by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Every time bachelor this, bachelor that...all these online abuse against Bachelors should end this year please.

Nobody force anybody go marry o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combination You've Had As A Bachelor by Sekoni003(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mayonnaise nd coochie....

MODIFIED:
Relax, na joke grin
My weirdest food combination has to be the time I had nothing on me save garri, red oil, ground pepper and salt. So yeah, I had no choice but to make something or die of hunger. So I made eba, then added the pepper n salt to the oil and put it on fire..
Typing this got me so emotional but yeah I was at my lowest then but now, I'm grateful to God for where I'm at. Ain't ever going back to that life. Grateful to my homies who taught me how to bake too. Life's good...

To the person who's reading this and is down or low, keep your head up and don't give up things will surely get better once you stay alive and push hard...

(1) (Reply)

2022: Governor Oyetola's Reelection'll Enable Him Complete Ongoing Projects / Nigerians Should Apologize To All Ghanaians – Popular Ghanaian Drops Hot Video / This Is A Great Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.